Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Could you rob an amored truck (or shoot up a movie theater)?
Think it's impossible to program someone to do such things? Think again.

Hi there shitstorm,

I think the human mind is very susceptible to suggestion. The trick is not to subject oneself to irrational suggestion (if there is a choice to be had) and/or to educate oneself in advance, without becoming completely blinded by what we think we know.

After I misinterpreted a portion of a piece that you posted before about privatized prison systems (something the since banned "Kenny Powers" also alluded to), I looked into the privatized prison system further.
http://mockforums.net/thread-8350.html?highlight=Prison

I enjoyed researching it and it was a good discussion thread; learned a few things from other posters.

Point being: I agree that even smart people can be influenced to do/think any number of things that they wouldn't have thought reasonable if they're not informed in advance regarding the topic at hand. Much easier to avoid it if we educate ourselves and remain open-minded, imo.
(08-26-2012, 08:22 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hi there shitstorm,

I think the human mind is very susceptible to suggestion. The trick is not to subject oneself to irrational suggestion (if there is a choice to be had) and/or to educate oneself in advance, without becoming completely blinded by what we think we know.

After I misinterpreted a portion of a piece that you posted before about privatized prison systems (something the since banned "Kenny Powers" also alluded to), I looked into the privatized prison system further.
http://mockforums.net/thread-8350.html?highlight=Prison

I enjoyed researching it and it was a good discussion thread; learned a few things from other posters.

Point being: I agree that even smart people can be influenced to do/think any number of things that they wouldn't have thought reasonable if they're not informed in advance regarding the topic at hand. Much easier to avoid it if we educate ourselves and remain open-minded, imo.

What's especially interesting about the Darren Brown vids is that all of the participants knew who he was and what he does (mind control). Still, they were unable to see he was doing it to them. I've studied mind control for a few years and find his stuff fascinating (and scary). The way he inserts the triggers without the conscious mind catching them is amazing.

I think most of the mass shootings are mind control operations with political agendas. Darren Brown just demonstrates how easy it is.

erm, is that dog wearing a wig?

[Image: imagesCA0ZFQO3.jpg?t=1345652980?dateline=1345653078]

hahaha, that's just evil!
(08-26-2012, 09:33 PM)shitstorm Wrote: What's especially interesting about the Darren Brown vids is that all of the participants knew who he was and what he does (mind control). Still, they were unable to see he was doing it to them. I've studied mind control for a few years and find his stuff fascinating (and scary). The way he inserts the triggers without the conscious mind catching them is amazing.

I think most of the mass shootings are mind control operations with political agendas. Darren Brown just demonstrates how easy it is.

erm, is that dog wearing a wig?

[Image: imagesCA0ZFQO3.jpg?t=1345652980?dateline=1345653078]

hahaha, that's just evil!

Hey ss,

I don't thing that Johnson - the Empire State building guy - was mind-controlled by any operation. Imo, he was simply pissed off beyond rationality with his ex-boss and lost his shit altogehter.

I am, however, quite interested in hearing more about how two LE officers deemed it necessary to shoot 16 times at one man whose gun was concealed until LE approached him. Sixteen rounds into a crowd?

Regarding the new av: I've been at Mock a year now. Never changed the av. Changed it on my 1 yr anniversary - kinda fits the HairOfTheDog theme. I've got a helluva lot of long hair and still like to throw on the occasional purple or black white-trash wig. Fuck the snobs.

Hope to see you in the non-crime threads more, shitstorm.
Riotgear, for a quick and dirty presentation, that's a very good little video.
Just the basics eh?
(08-26-2012, 09:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hey ss,

I don't thing that Johnson - the Empire State building guy - was mind-controlled by any operation. Imo, he was simply pissed off beyond rationality with his ex-boss and lost his shit altogehter.

I am, however, quite interested in hearing more about how two LE officers deemed it necessary to shoot 16 times at one man whose gun was concealed until LE approached him. Sixteen rounds into a crowd?

Regarding the new av: I've been at Mock a year now. Never changed the av. Changed it on my 1 yr anniversary - kinda fits the HairOfTheDog theme. I've got a helluva lot of long hair and still like to throw on the occasional purple or black white-trash wig. Fuck the snobs.

I haven't paid much attention to the Empire State Bldg deal but, from what I gather, I agree with you. Just a one off shooting and NYPD shooting some bystanders, I guess. When I say mass shootings, I'm talking about Holmes, the Giffords shooting, VA Tech, the Beltway snipers - that type of thing that is used to terrorize the public and pimp gun control. The Beltway snipers case was especially interesting with the chief of police actually reading a mind control trigger ("we've caught you like a duck in a noose") in a public statement to the killers. Right after that, they were found sound asleep in their car, awaiting capture. With Holmes, I don't think he even did it. I think he was a patsy. He was found sitting his car, with the trunk open and full of weapons and Batman shit, so fucked up that they had to hold him up to get a mug shot. Nobody saw James Holmes shoot anyone. They saw someone dressed head to toe, in black, with a gas mask on.
Christ, it's almost impossible to type "shitstorm" accurately. Try it, you'll see.
(08-26-2012, 10:16 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 09:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hey ss,

I haven't paid much attention to the Empire State Bldg deal but, from what I gather, I agree with you. Just a one off shooting and NYPD shooting some bystanders, I guess. When I say mass shootings, I'm talking about Holmes, the Giffords shooting, VA Tech, the Beltway snipers - that type of thing that is used to terrorize the public and pimp gun control. The Beltway snipers case was especially interesting with the chief of police actually reading a mind control trigger ("we've caught you like a duck in a noose") in a public statement to the killers. Right after that, they were found sound asleep in their car, awaiting capture. With Holmes, I don't think he even did it. I think he was a patsy. He was found sitting his car, with the trunk open and full of weapons and Batman shit, so fucked up that they had to hold him up to get a mug shot. Nobody saw James Holmes shoot anyone. They saw someone dressed head to toe, in black, with a gas mask on.

I'm inclined to believe that Holmes did in fact do it, based on what's been revealed thus far. But, I will follow the (verified) evidence.
(08-26-2012, 10:11 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Just the basics eh?

A good outline.

Modern mind control started with Tavistock (in England) studying the effects of shell shock (trauma) on WWI soldiers. With that, they learned that inducing trauma was a tool available to the mind fuckers. If you put "tavistock institute of human relations" into the Youtube search, you'll find some in depth videos. It's very interesting and also spawned modern marketing and advertising.
(08-26-2012, 10:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm inclined to believe that Holmes did in fact do it, based on what's been revealed thus far. But, I will follow the (verified) evidence.

I saw this posted elsewhere but haven't watched it, yet. May be good, may be crackpottery or disinfo (dunno):

What bothers me most about the reporting regarding Johnson's shooting of his former co-worker is that all of the headlines screamed that he'd shot 9 innocent bystanders as well. Look, it's all documented in mainstream media/press.

I'm not giving Johson a pass card here. The guy reportedly shot his ex co-worker five times. What I'm concerned about is the press initially reporting that the dipshit was also the one who wounded nine other civilians; people he didn't know. Fact is, NYPD wounded nine others in their take-down of Johnson.

Glad they caught the alleged culprit, but still wanna know why it took 16 rounds and nine civilian wounded to do so.

Will keep following the story...
(08-26-2012, 10:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: What bothers me most about the reporting regarding Johnson's shooting of his former co-worker is that all of the headlines screamed that he'd shot 9 innocent bystanders as well. Look, it's all documented in mainstream media/press.

Yeah, that's bullshit and I think it was deliberate disinfo, on the part of media, to sex up the story - unless NYPD/City of NY flat out lied to the media, which is also possible.
(08-26-2012, 11:17 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 10:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: What bothers me most about the reporting regarding Johnson's shooting of his former co-worker is that all of the headlines screamed that he'd shot 9 innocent bystanders as well. Look, it's all documented in mainstream media/press.

Yeah, that's bullshit and I think it was deliberate disinfo, on the part of media, to sex up the story - unless NYPD/City of NY flat out lied to the media, which is also possible.

Chief Kelly claims that they didn't know whose bullets hit the bystanders until authorities had an opportunity to investigate. I can see that as being a truth because witnesses interviewed claimed hearing/seeing 2 to 6 rounds fired and eyewitness testimony leaves alot to be desired. I can also see it being utter bullshit if the LEOs were well trained and had clear recollections when first interviewed.

Whichever the case, once hospital workers removed the fragmented bulllets from the bystanders, there would be no doubt as to whether they came from Johnson's 45 or an NYPD issued weapon. NYPD it is...
Frankenstein has it right. All of those things are mind control, to lesser or greater degrees. One form could get you to buy something you don't need, another could get someone to kill.
Just a matter of upping the voltage and refining the technique.

I don't see conspiracies behind any of these terrible things that happen, I see fucked up people doing fucked up things, nothing more.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-27-2012, 08:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't see conspiracies behind any of these terrible things that happen, I see fucked up people doing fucked up things, nothing more.

Where's the fun is that?