Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
-----> A Goofball Thread
how about some random silly holiday stuff to cheer everyone up a little...inspire some silly posting.

and...what do you want for Christmas? be greedy. money is no object. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: bat_2.gif]

[Image: bat5.jpg]

[Image: jackolanternsghosts.gif]

[Image: birthday007.jpg]

[Image: Thanksgiving-indian-maiden-with-turkey2.jpg]

[Image: grinch.gif]

[Image: snowbunny.gif]

[Image: LightsFlashBrightly.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScJ8qrfn0k3wQvRsphNVd...I4cjDWkzRR]

ETA: I wanna get completely away (and out of touch) to a mountain cabin for the holidays. Probably won't be possible, but that's my tangible holiday wish.
Nothing much. A almost new car and a bigger, newer home would suffice.
Commando Cunt Queen
[Image: halloweenpumpkin_person_battles_13435.jpg]

[Image: funny-halloween-pumpkins.jpg]

[Image: dos-halloween.jpg]
(09-24-2012, 07:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I wanna get completely away (and out of touch) to a mountain cabin for the holidays. Probably won't be possible, but that's my tangible holiday wish.

Sounds lovely. I'm inviting myself along.

[Image: christmas_funny_pictures_03.gif]
(09-24-2012, 05:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [color=#FFD700]how about some random silly holiday stuff to cheer everyone up a little...inspire some silly posting.

and...what do you want for Christmas? be greedy. money is no object. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I want you to be well. Healthy and continued happiness.
That is all I want.
This is where I'd love to be right now Smiley_emoticons_smile

Kid Free weekend...
[Image: frigate-island-villa-exterior.jpg]

Lounging while reading a good book...
[Image: villas.jpg]

Adult beverages for the evening...
[Image: 1b7991b48986326ae9761ae4e2d1cf66.jpg]
What are you going to be for Halloween? I have 2 parties to go to. Last year I went as Cruella Deville. I made the costume and that was as much fun as the party!

I was thinking about going as The Long Island psychic (Theresa Caputo) or the Mom of the Kardashian's. (Chris) I would so love doing my hair like Theresa. I'm a die hard 80's girl. But going as Chris I would have to go out and find an awesome wig for the occasion and that would be fun.
Open to any suggestions that are reasonable.....
I will be willing to post pictures...... LOL
(09-24-2012, 05:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: how about some random silly holiday stuff to cheer everyone up a little...inspire some silly posting.

a Job
my own apartment
girlfriend
get laid
XBox
Wii
PS3
50" Flat Screen TV
Cat
Dog
Peace On Earth
(09-24-2012, 09:13 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Sounds lovely. I'm inviting myself along.

[Image: christmas_funny_pictures_03.gif]

Pretty hot, except for one thing. It's only sexy when the woman leaves her boots on. The man, not so much.Smiley_emoticons_wink
(09-24-2012, 09:30 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-24-2012, 05:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: how about some random silly holiday stuff to cheer everyone up a little...inspire some silly posting.

a Job
my own apartment
girlfriend
get laid
XBox
Wii
PS3
50" Flat Screen TV
Cat
Dog
Peace On Earth

As long as you don't confuse item #4 with items 9 & 10. Otherwise there will never will be item #11 as item #7 & #8 are not offered in prison (although items #1; #2, and #3 are, using those terms loosely).
New carpeting
New bedroom furniture
The porch redone
A bottle of my favorite perfume
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(09-24-2012, 10:03 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(09-24-2012, 09:30 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

a Job
my own apartment
girlfriend
get laid
XBox
Wii
PS3
50" Flat Screen TV
Cat
Dog
Peace On Earth

As long as you don't confuse item #4 with items 9 & 10. Otherwise there will never will be item #11 as item #7 & #8 are not offered in prison (although items #1; #2, and #3 are, using those terms loosely).
hah
(09-24-2012, 09:17 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(09-24-2012, 05:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [color=#FFD700]how about some random silly holiday stuff to cheer everyone up a little...inspire some silly posting.

I want you to be well. Healthy and continued happiness.
That is all I want.

Shhh. Me too. About a dozen or more Christmases and Halloween's and all that.
^
I know.
I didn't want to derail the thread, but that was my first; second, and third thoughts when I opened the lead post.
[Image: LKHLOgug.jpg]
^ hah

Now, we're talking goofball...
[Image: Halloween.jpg]

[Image: halloween-1.jpg]
(09-24-2012, 09:21 PM)lucimhome Wrote: What are you going to be for Halloween? I have 2 parties to go to. Last year I went as Cruella Deville. I made the costume and that was as much fun as the party!

I was thinking about going as The Long Island psychic (Theresa Caputo) or the Mom of the Kardashian's. (Chris) I would so love doing my hair like Theresa. I'm a die hard 80's girl. But going as Chris I would have to go out and find an awesome wig for the occasion and that would be fun.
Open to any suggestions that are reasonable.....
I will be willing to post pictures...... LOL

A couple years ago I went out dressed as Amy Winehouse for Halloween, probably be a little disrespectful now considering she is dead, but it was a fun easy costume, I think I had a tourniquet around my arm for most of the night and carried a bag of flour too for affect.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Anyone wanna play in the ball pit...

[Image: ball-pit.jpg]
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.