FIRST DATE SEX

Yea or nay?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Nay. Unless you just want a ONS.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-19-2012, 09:22 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Nay. Unless you just want a ONS.

Brilliant assessment Captain Obvious *facepalm*

I say nay. It can wait for a second or further date.

Caveat to add however, if the people know each other prior to the first date and have some relationship already built... then first date sex would be okay. I personally would probably still wait for a second though.
Sex if you bump into each other on an elevator?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Not if you want him to bring you home to meet his mommy. 78

I think if you're not looking for a relationship & you just want to get it on you should just go for it.
(10-19-2012, 02:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think if you're not looking for a relationship & you just want to get it on you should just go for it.

Absolutely!

I think that whole thing about first date sex and women is discriminatory. Speaking for myself, I didn't look at a guy who tried to get in my pants really quickly as necessarily "bad". Horny, yes, but not like they were "loose" because they wanted to screw around. Heaven forbid though that a woman actually ALLOW that because then she's a slut. Hrumph.
Mostly nays and a few yehs.

Looking back, the yehs ended up being badboy assholes and the nays were more decent assholes.
Many times, not always. Sometimes it worked out great and I still count them as friends, others not so much
(10-19-2012, 02:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

[Image: BunkHeadShaking.gif]
(10-19-2012, 09:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yea or nay?

[Image: 6e37988885.gif]
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I've made it a rule to try and not burden myself with rules I may or may not be able to adher to, so if I wanted to, I did, if I didn't feel like it was such a good idea, I didn't. It's not like I had that many "official dates" in my time as a single, anyway, though.
(10-19-2012, 10:19 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: [Image: BunkHeadShaking.gif]

...says the Mormon with a half dozen wives eager to do his bidding.
I adopted a stance years ago not to bother with thinking about sex on the first date, and it was tremendously liberating. If you spend the whole first date thinking you might get laid and trying not to screw that up, it's impossible to have fun and just enjoy the night.

Plus, there's that added bonus that most women are neurotic as hell, and when you don't even make a play for it they think there's something wrong with them. By the second date they practically throw themselves at you.

But you girls already know that about yourselves, don't you? Smiley_emoticons_wink
Sine we're using black men to express our feelings on this subject...

[Image: yj6dhsu6b4q1i6fnpom-2.gif]
lol...so that would be a negative, eh Sally?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Well I might not exactly feel that serious about it, but he was the first one to pop up when I searched crazy black men.
Wasn't mocking your answer, but rather the premise of your question.

I thought you were scolding me. Smiley_emoticons_slash
(10-20-2012, 10:42 AM)sally Wrote: [Image: yj6dhsu6b4q1i6fnpom-2.gif]