Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
THE MOCK CONFESSIONAL
JsMom felt a sin comin' on a couple of nights back.

This is a thread for Mockers to confess your sins, dirty deeds, impure/evil thoughts, etc... to the kind and loving Mock community.

Guilt is a terrible burden to bear; full disclosure, followed by punishment determined by your peers, and (possible) foregiveness is the solution. Reach out your hand to your fellow Mockers. What could go wrong?

If JsMom has the spiritual fortitude, she'll start it off. But, it's open to all Mockers and is a non-denominational confessional. Even atheists can take advantage of this valuable spiritual therapy.

Sinners? Step forth...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKu0ToN2Oz9Z_WeOHgvJD...5m5EgTYPHw]

I showed my boobs on Mock. 50 Oh Please Please forgive me. hah
It said I was only allowed 10,000 characters.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-10-2012, 01:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: I showed my boobs on Mock. 50 Oh Please Please forgive me. hah

Shameful indeed, dear child. You truly lack perspective.

Your transgression was not the act of posting the pic - that was actually an act of self-freedom and kindness to others. More such acts are encouraged.

However, hastily removing the photo was a bad bad deed, indeed.

Recommended penance:

Post it again, and this time LEAVE IT UP longer. Foregiveness is within your reach; it's just a re-post away.
39 At least I'm not alone in this confession.

I refuse to repost...Dramaqueen Damned I am.
(11-10-2012, 01:25 PM)JsMom Wrote: 39 At least I'm not alone in this confession.

I refuse to repost...Dramaqueen Damned I am.

It is the utmost dirty deed to rationalize your transgressions away with the ole, "others did it too!" excuse. Now, you've sinned twice with no attempt to correct your original transgression. Shameful.

But, you shall not be damned just yet. Reflect upon your actions; consider the beauty and spiritual awakening that awaits you when you commit to righting your wrongs. We are not giving up on you.

Reconsider your penance. Re-post: it will save you...
(11-10-2012, 01:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: However, hastily removing the photo was a bad bad deed, indeed.

Yes, that was complete bullshit. In fact, I class that as a mortal sin instead of a venial.

Repost is the only path. Or at least PM.
(11-10-2012, 01:11 PM)ESAD Wrote: It said I was only allowed 10,000 characters.

Honesty is virtuous. +1.

We understand your dilemna and agree that you will likely be amongst the most challenging of dirty-deeders and harborers of impure thoughts. A sub-forum for your transgressions alone may be required, but only as a last resort.

Recommended penance:

A gradual approach is required.

Rank your transgressions over the last 24 hours in order of impurity. Post only the most lacivious first.

It's a stretch, but it's possible that you may be able to do so in 10,000 characters or less. Spiritual guidance patiently awaits you...

Someone should beat her ass for removing that photograph.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Right Click> Save.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-10-2012, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

17 Grab yer whips...
(11-10-2012, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Pot/kettle. 52
Right Click> Save

(11-10-2012, 02:54 PM)username Wrote: Pot/kettle. 52

I rectified that just for you. 116
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i will delete mine its a dime a dozen.

:'(

I sent her JsMom's. 39
Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Did you like that? It made me laugh. hah
(11-10-2012, 03:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Did you like that? It made me laugh. hah

No, not at all. I feel violated. Taz
they all say that.