Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you like curry?
I'm not very picky, but that's one spice I can't stand. I've even tried to like it by trying different Indian and Thai dishes and it's absolutely disgusting, I can't even stand the smell.
Just favors actually.
I love curry. The spicier the food, the better.
(11-11-2012, 09:48 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not very picky, but that's one spice I can't stand. I've even tried to like it by trying different Indian and Thai dishes and it's absolutely disgusting, I can't even stand the smell.

Have you ever been in the home of an Indian person or someone who cooks with curry? OMFG! The smell will knock you on your ass! It is overwhelming and you cannot get the stench out of the furniture or curtains. Ask a landlord how hard it is to rent out an apartment where curry was used often! And the kid in gym class that always stinks.....when they sweat, all that curry smell comes out of their pores! Oh! And I don't care for it in my food either!
Yes, It actually drips out of their pores! Gag me with a fucking spoon. I love spicy food and really tried to like this, but it's just not for me. I can even smell it when I walk into a convenience store owned by dot heads, I literally feel like I'm going to puke.
(11-11-2012, 10:02 PM)sally Wrote: Yes, It actually drips out of their pores! Gag me with a fucking spoon. I love spicy food and really tried to like this, but it's just not for me. I can even smell it when I walk into a convenience store owned by dot heads, I literally feel like I'm going to puke.

"dot heads" hah That's a new one for me. Love it!
(11-11-2012, 09:54 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Just favors actually.

Smiley_emoticons_smile Had to think about that one for a minute. Very witty, and I'm not just saying that to garner your affection.

I really like curry with full prawns or lamb. Don't eat curry often though; usually go with a Tandoori grill combo when I eat Indian.

Is that like just deserts 104?
Curry is good.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Very good 119
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Curry now and again for a change is very good, there are plenty of vegetarian curries, curry is mostly tumeric spice maybe mustard maybe cumin added, curry I like is, prawn and peas and I love the pappadums the crispy lentil bread. Naan flat bread in around the deli is tasty you can make sandwiches or pizza with it. Samosas are little Indian triangle pockets Oh! they are great little appetizers.

The Brits love curry and even have curry chips (french fries) curry ketchup is in our stores, they get take away curry like we get take away pizza.

All these spices have wonderful benefits to offer. Very healthy!!!

Be daring and try!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Hate it and cannot stand the smell of it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I don't know if I like curry or not, I've never had it but after reading what some of you have to say I am not inclined to eat something that not only smells funky but will make me smell funky as well.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There is a house in my neighborhood that is just gorgeous. It is owned by an Indian family and you can smell the smells when you walk by. Not super bad but bad enough. It's a really beautiful home and I be they will never be able to sell it because of the odor.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-12-2012, 11:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know if I like curry or not, I've never had it but after reading what some of you have to say I am not inclined to eat something that not only smells funky but will make me smell funky as well.

Don't worry, I had a Steak and Sausage BBQ girl from Georgia once and she smelled like Tuna. Then I had an Indian girl who not only turned out to be a Tiger but also left this wonderful spicy feeling on my tongue everytime we were together. I married her.

Curry is nice, but it depends which one. I prefer the more light versions from the traditional Indian ones, such as Bangladeshi, which uses Vinegar, and especially Tripes are fucking awesome like that, and of course Thai Curries. Red Duck, Green Prawns, yummy! Try a Lamb Korma. Nice and creamy.

Thailand is definitely one of my favourite food countries on the planet just for their curries.
Yeah, I like it. I used to make a yummy chicken, bell pepper, pineapple, red curry, coconut milk dish with a side of jasmine rice. Then I had kids. I think any spicy dishes will make you and your house stink if you eat them all the time. Garlic anyone? I imagine MF's stench would knock you on your ass.
(11-14-2012, 09:16 AM)Mohammed Wrote:

Don't worry, I had a Steak and Sausage BBQ girl from Georgia once and she smelled like Tuna. Then I had an Indian girl who not only turned out to be a Tiger but also left this wonderful spicy feeling on my tongue everytime we were together. I married her.

Curry is nice, but it depends which one. I prefer the more light versions from the traditional Indian ones, such as Bangladeshi, which uses Vinegar, and especially Tripes are fucking awesome like that, and of course Thai Curries. Red Duck, Green Prawns, yummy! Try a Lamb Korma. Nice and creamy.

Thailand is definitely one of my favourite food countries on the planet just for their curries.

Wonderful!

I like your article on curry indeed! Tripe though was a shocker, how did they ever get around to it in Bangladesh? I know Mexico and Ireland use it, I think it's ghastly.

I make a vegetarian Korma over my basmati rice. It's easy for anyone to make at home.
Henry David Thoreau
(11-12-2012, 09:14 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Hate it and cannot stand the smell of it.

I hate and can't stand the stench of you, little good it does me.

Make a home made chicken green thai curry.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

How can Duchy even make her own Curry if she never had any?!

Much better idea, let's meet up in Bangkok, you and Cowboy of course, and I shall take you thru the unbelievably colourful and entertaining streets for a "Curry Redemption"?!

Planes are very, very safe you know.
(11-15-2012, 01:09 PM)Mohammed Wrote: How can Duchy even make her own Curry if she never had any?!

Internet.