BULLSHIT

This is just a dumb bullshit post because I want people to look at the shoes on the dark haired girl on the right. Are half of her toes sticking out the side of the shoe?

[Image: article-2231561-15FA7082000005DC-105_634x921.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Seemingly. Pointy-toed shoes gone wrong (again). The woman in the middle has fugly toes. I can relate.
Yes they are.

That's KK. I'd assume someone helps her get dressed?

She's a putz.
After the black on the tips there is a plastic layer that goes further up. Yes; thats the gay eye in action. The toes showing are disgusting to me anyway, even if there is a clear barrier.
I could care less about her toes, I'd do her.
(11-12-2012, 06:24 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: After the black on the tips there is a plastic layer that goes further up. Yes; thats the gay eye in action. The toes showing are disgusting to me anyway, even if there is a clear barrier.

SC, that's impressive.

How I'd love to have $5000 to spend and have you go with me to freshen up my wardrobe.

Someday.

I can dream, right?
(11-12-2012, 06:46 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: How I'd love to have $5000 to spend and have you go with me to freshen up my wardrobe.

Someday.

I can dream, right?

I love shopping, and it doesn't matter where you shop either. There is always an outfit to be made or something exquisite to dress up. So you won't need 5,000 or more. Always shop smart, but with excellent taste. People are too fucking stupid to know if you paid 1.00 or a 1000. I always tell peeps to stop at estate & yard sales too!!! You would be amazed what people get rid of!!! But I don't mind spluging too!!! .
(11-12-2012, 06:46 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 06:24 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: After the black on the tips there is a plastic layer that goes further up. Yes; thats the gay eye in action. The toes showing are disgusting to me anyway, even if there is a clear barrier.

SC, that's impressive.

How I'd love to have $5000 to spend and have you go with me to freshen up my wardrobe.

Someday.

I can dream, right?

Get in line buddy...all of us women have him first!
(11-12-2012, 06:19 PM)username Wrote: Seemingly. Pointy-toed shoes gone wrong (again). The woman in the middle has fugly toes. I can relate.

The middle outfit....reminds me of bad gift wrap.

I love love love Taylor Swifts dress. I love anything that is a call back or reminder to the classy days.
(11-12-2012, 06:55 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 06:46 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: How I'd love to have $5000 to spend and have you go with me to freshen up my wardrobe.

Someday.

I can dream, right?

I love shopping, and it doesn't matter where you shop either. There is always an outfit to be made or something exquisite to dress up. So you won't need 5,000 or more. Always shop smart, but with excellent taste. People are too fucking stupid to know if you paid 1.00 or a 1000. I always tell peeps to stop at estate & yard sales too!!! You would be amazed what people get rid of!!! But I don't mind spluging too!!! .

SC, I appreciate the advice and optimistic outlook, however, taste cannot be taught (IMO).

FQ2, I can share him with you (but not the other bitches).

BTW, your Colts are looking good, Willis!
(11-12-2012, 06:59 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Get in line buddy...all of us women have him first!

Hahaha! 44
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You can all back off!!!! I plan on marrying him, after Liza is finished with him of course.

Kim Kardashian has 'I love being famous' written all over her face!!! aaaarrrrgggghh. What is she even doing at the MTV awards anyway? She is not a musician, she is a bimbo with sex tape.
(11-12-2012, 07:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Kim Kardashian... what is she even doing at the MTV awards anyway?

Well, #1, she's going steady (haha) with Kanye West, and #2, she can suck a golf-ball through a garden hose.
(11-12-2012, 07:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 07:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Kim Kardashian... what is she even doing at the MTV awards anyway?

Well, #1, she's going steady (haha) with Kanye West, and #2, she can suck a golf-ball through a garden hose.

Oh yes, well, I think that the Kanye/Kim is a perfect match. He has to interrupt people whilst they are graciously receiving their awards. So he has to be there.
(11-12-2012, 07:03 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: I love love love Taylor Swifts dress. I love anything that is a call back or reminder to the classy days.

Great dress. I really like the long blunt bang too.

(11-12-2012, 07:19 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh yes, well, I think that the Kanye/Kim is a perfect match. He has to interrupt people whilst they are graciously receiving their awards. So he has to be there.

Isn't Taylor Swift the one that he interrupted during her acceptance speech? And now she's posing with his girlfriend; all's forgotten.

Kanye West is an asshole, imo. He was an asshole before that speech interruption incident. I actually think Taylor Swift benefitted from his drunken idiocy that night. I'd barely heard of her before West shit on her acceptance speech and immediately thereafter she (and he) were all over the news for weeks. She seems to be a smart girl; she worked it just right...
She seems to be a smart girl; she worked it just right...

I'll say! She covered her feet so nobody could pick on her shoes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-12-2012, 09:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: She seems to be a smart girl; she worked it just right...

I'll say! She covered her feet so nobody could pick on her shoes.

Exactly, wise beyond her years. Smiley_emoticons_smile

She definitely does have feet though, I just checked to make sure.

[Image: Post1279_Thumb.jpg]

Even here, her toes seem to be instinctively curling up a little, as if to say, "don't mind me, nothing to see here". Smart from head to toes. She's gonna make it after all...
Of coarse she will, she has the best trainers and had a backer from the beginning that had a good eye for a cash cow. She will do great until she starts thinking on her own. Cute kid though.
(11-12-2012, 09:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: Of coarse she will, she has the best trainers and had a backer from the beginning that had a good eye for a cash cow. She will do great until she starts thinking on her own. Cute kid though.

Maybe she'll turn out to be a biz wiz like Madonna and GaGa; definitely think on their own and call the shots. But, I don't think they started off with backers and packagers like you described for Swift, so maybe not.

I agree; she's cute.
My daughter sings all her songs at the top of her lungs in her room where she is in her own little world. It wont last long so I hum the tunes along with her so I remember.