Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE FACE OF METH

Just say no, kiddies -

[Image: block2_img.jpg]

Attribution
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well, when you pump or inhale cleaning products and fertilizer into your body...shit happens!
Just looked at that with my son and his buddy. I don't think they'll be doing meth anytime soon!
I've read that it builds self-esteem.
To be fair, the lighting was all wrong in those later pics.
(12-09-2012, 12:54 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: To be fair, the lighting was all wrong in those later pics.

True, it was on
That one lady MUST have been making some meth and melted her face, right?

Jeebus.
(12-09-2012, 02:06 PM)username Wrote: Jeebus.

You ain't kiddin'...and how about their teeth. *shudders*
(12-09-2012, 02:06 PM)username Wrote: That one lady MUST have been making some meth and melted her face, right?

Jeebus.

Yea, I read about her last year sometime, methlab blew up
Here she is
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...again.html
Woman who was left hideously disfigured after explosion at illegal meth lab is 'caught manufacturing the drug again'

By Paul Thompson
UPDATED:03:02 EST, 10 November 2011
A young woman who was left hideously disfigured after an explosion at an illegal meth lab has been caught manufacturing the drug again.

Heather Raybon was left permanently scarred with terrible facial burns after being caught up in a blast at a meth lab in 2004.

But police in Florida said despite the life-changing incident the 31-year-old has continued to try and manufacture crystal meth.
Before: Heather Raybon, pictured in 2003, has been arrested by police on meth charges, despite suffering massive facial injuries when a meth producing lab exploded in her face in 2004
After: Taken in 2006 after the meth, Raybon suffered permanent and extensive damage to her face which almost melted off
She was arrested after police raided a trailer in Milton, Florida, while they were attempting to serve a warrant on fugitive Brian Mauldin.
Inside the home police noticed a strong chemical smell that indicated the possible presence of meth manufacturing materials.

More...
Rachel Weisz's film director ex behind hard-hitting films on damage caused by meth

Deputies also saw drug paraphernalia that was left in plain view and immediately summoned detectives from the drugs unit.

Investigators who searched the residence allegedly found materials and ingredients used in manufacturing methamphetamine.
Better: Though there has been some healing since the original explosion, the effects of the meth have clearly taken their toll on Raybon's face, pictured left in 2009 when she was arrested for a traffic violation and right, after an arrest in July of this year for drugs possession

Detectives also found 13 grams of meth powder, 32 grams of meth oil and an active 'one pot' meth lab that the couple had attempted to hide.

Recent: Raybon's latest mugshot after she was again caught manufacturing meth

A small metal pill bottle was found in Raybon's purse. Its contents allegedly tested positive for meth.

Fire crews were called to the trailer home to dismantle the active lab due to the threat of fire or explosion.

Raybon and William Hindall, 30, who was inside the trailer, were arrested and charged with trafficking methamphetamine, possession of felony drug equipment and possession of listed chemicals to manufacture meth.

In 2004 Raybon suffered third degree facial burns after an explosion at a suspected meth lab.

She has undergone numerous facial surgeries in the last seven years.

Sgt Scott Haines from Milton Police said: 'Raybon has multiple past arrests involving methamphetamine related charges in Santa Rosa County.

'Raybon also suffered severe and disfiguring burns during a fire that occurred on December 16, 2004 in Milton.

Suspects: William Hindall, left, was charged with trafficking methamphetamine and possession of felony drug equipment, and Brian Maudlin, right, still at large, who is wanted for the manufacture of meth

'Due to the injuries and past intelligence, investigators believe that Raybon’s burns were consistent with being associated with a meth lab explosion; however Raybon was cooperative with investigators as to how the injuries occurred.'

Police are still looking for Mauldin who is wanted for the manufacture of meth.
Wow. Just wow. It almost makes sense in a crazy fucked up way. If I almost melted my face off, I'd probably want to escape reality even more than before. Smiley_emoticons_slash Nuts.
Luckily for me, I'm about to eat, rather than having already eaten. :O

Sphincter Cop is right, though. I recall those of my chums who were medical students in the 1970s being shown pictures during their first year of what happens when you inject cleaning products (is Vim — an abrasive powder containing bleach and other surfactants — a brand that was known in the USA?). I'm sure their descriptions didn't do the actual pictures justice, much as it would be difficult to describe the rogues' gallery above using only words.
--
BFN
Zaphod
So this is the Meth Experiment the government is conducting.

Just kidding.

But it does look like about 12 of a town in my state.
(12-10-2012, 04:03 AM)Love Child Wrote: So this is the Meth Experiment the government is conducting.

To be fair, most of those people looked fucked up in picture number 1.

A lot of the women look like they share a hair dresser with Ramsey...j/s
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
WTF is all that fuzzy shit on that idiots face? Elmers glue?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: JeanaSmart.jpg]

This is Jeana Smart, 26, of Fargo, North Dakota. Her name is not befitting.

Here's the story about how she tried to hide evidence and the painful repercussions.

[Image: 1-4019150427.jpg]

This shit is so effin' desperate and sad.

Maybe, just maybe, she can pull herself together in jail where she doesn't have any access to meth (well, I hope she doesn't have any access there).
Wow, that's a hard looking 26! Shame that both young & old mess up themselves so badly.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

First thing to get stripped away is your common sense and your brain. After that it's like dominos toppling.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Biologically, I could be her mother. She looks way older than I do.

I'm not sure but I think meth might be what we called crank in college. I've tried it but it never affected me in such a way that it took control of my life. Thank God.