Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ARE YOUR STOCKINGS HUNG

Ah jeez, my filthy mind, that made me laugh when I realized what I typed.

Is there a Christmas stocking somewhere with your name on it?

I think I did this thread a long time ago but I couldn't find it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We don't have 1 decoration up yet. The tree is in the garage in a bucket. I think I'll put the tree up and the stockings but that's it. I'm not going to break out all the other stuff just to put it away again in a week. I have a stocking and it's empty every damn year. Santa hates me.
Commando Cunt Queen

Cuttin' it a little close, aintcha.
We have our stockings up. Mine is purple. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-21-2012, 04:33 PM)ramseycat Wrote: We have our stockings up. Mine is purple.

Figures, Barney.
(12-21-2012, 04:40 PM)username Wrote:
(12-21-2012, 04:33 PM)ramseycat Wrote: We have our stockings up. Mine is purple.

Figures, Barney.

You are just mad because you were too lazy to decorate for your family.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-21-2012, 05:43 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(12-21-2012, 04:40 PM)username Wrote:

Figures, Barney.

You are just mad because you were too lazy to decorate for your family.

Ramsey, we'll have to cut those Californians a little slack.

Without any change of seasons it probably never even feels like Christmas there.

User, are your kids ok with you not doing shit?

I'd like to see a little snow.

Famous last words.
(12-21-2012, 03:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Ah jeez, my filthy mind, that made me laugh when I realized what I typed.

Is there a Christmas stocking somewhere with your name on it?

I think I did this thread a long time ago but I couldn't find it.

I'm down to my last non ripped/run pair. I won't dream of ruining them by writing on them.
I get all redneck when it comes to Christmas. Especially Stockings, I love them for some reason, and they are hung all over my house. You could land a plane in my driveway right now, and I'm sure the ISS can see it when they pass by.
(12-21-2012, 05:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd like to see a little snow.

We had a brown Christmas last year.

Statistically that happens here about once every 67 years. I personally think it sucks. It was 52F the day after Christmas in 2011. WTF?

Anyway, I agree with you. Christmas and New Year's are better with snow on the ground.

I remember my first Christmas in Panama. 90F and we (friends) went to the beach.
(12-21-2012, 06:00 PM)cannongal Wrote: You could land a plane in my driveway right now, and I'm sure the ISS can see it when they pass by.

I think that sounds awesome, I love the holiday lights and intend to take a drive one night to check out the countryside. If you have pix post 'em up!
(12-21-2012, 06:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm down to my last non ripped/run pair. I won't dream of ruining them by writing on them.

Did you do any decorating, Clang? Do you have a tree? User's is in the garage :(
(12-21-2012, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: If you have pix post 'em up!

I'll try and take one of my lights tonight, went a little mellow this year, but they look good. I always struggle with Christmas lights pictures, never can get the camera settings right.

Anyhoo, my stocking is the same one I've had since day one, can't believe I've managed to keep it for over 40 years.

[Image: 9a9ae42489.jpg]
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(12-21-2012, 06:44 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Anyhoo, my stocking is the same one I've had since day one, can't believe I've managed to keep it for over 40 years.

That's fantastic! Now I'm wondering where my childhood stocking is.

Did you get your dog a gift? You know there are pet stockings, right? My beagles always had one. 50
Havent gotten the dog anything, will do this weekend. If you look in the member photos, you can see his stocking
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(12-21-2012, 06:49 PM)thekid65 Wrote: If you look in the member photos, you can see his stocking

That refreshed my memory. I had a senior moment!
He'll have a better one next year, that was an old one I had laying around.

(12-21-2012, 06:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-21-2012, 06:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm down to my last non ripped/run pair. I won't dream of ruining them by writing on them.

Did you do any decorating, Clang? Do you have a tree? User's is in the garage :(

hah

@MS, my son was giving me grief about the tree this morning. It's all my husband's fault! The ornaments are up high and the boxes are heavy and awkward. If I tried to get them down, I'm pretty sure I'd fall off the step ladder and get crushed by the ornaments and hanging bikes and stuff. I think he's going to get them down tonight. Smiley_emoticons_slash