Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Steubenville, OH Gang Rape Case
This is making making major news on CNN and National News
Broadcasts...and now; Anonymous and KnightSec are getting involved. Which is fantastic!

The story is pretty disgusting, as are the perps who raped this victim!

Steubenville, OH Gang Rape Case: Suspects Ready for Trial, Victim Gets Death Threats
By Sami K. Martin , Christian Post Contributor

Steubenville, Ohio is preparing for a high-profile rape case involving two 16-year-old students who allegedly raped a fellow student and posted graphic photos, tweets, and video online. The case has only recently been exposed and called a cover-up by groups such as Anonymous and a sect known as the KnightSec.

The case has divided the small town. The two defendants, Trent Mays and Ma'lik Richmond, are both 16 and have been charged with rape; they are currently under house arrest after spending two months in jail awaiting their February trial.

Mays and Richmond were at a large party in August when they noticed a female student was heavily drunk and possibly unconscious, according to The New York Times.

"Richmond was behind her, with his hands between her legs, penetrating her with his fingers, a witness said," the Times reported. A player allegedly "told the police that he was in the back seat of his Volkswagen Jetta with Mays and the girl when Mays proceeded to flash the girl's breasts and penetrate her with his fingers, while the player videotaped it on his phone."

"The player, who shared the video with at least one person, testified that he videotaped Mays and the girl 'because he was being stupid, not making the right choices.' He said he later deleted the recording," Police Chief William McCafferty said.

A video showing young men discussing the girl's condition and the rape itself was released by Anonymous and transcribed for viewers by Jezebel.com. The site also noted that Anonymous has set its targets on exposing "those who weren't charged but allegedly called themselves 'the rape crew.'"

"She is so raped," one man joked in the video posted by Jezebel.

"That's not cool, bro. That's like rape. It is rape. They raped her," another man said in the video.

The young men also allegedly urinated and defecated on the victim, adding a new layer of humiliation and degradation to the case. She didn't even realize the extent of her attack "until a local paper wrote about it the next day," The Times wrote.

No other witnesses were willing to come forward, and that's when outsiders began to investigate and look at online media to see if there was evidence against the young men. Crime blogger Alexandria Goddard put together a catalogue of the tweets, photos, and videos that were deleted as soon as the news began to circulate.

In one Facebook post, the 16-year-old victim was referred to as the "Steubenville 'train whore' going to parties over there every weekend and foul [expletive] going down."

A blog post on LocalLeaks notes that Anonymous released a video message explaining its plan to expose all those who were involved if they did not come forward on their own.

"Fueled by intelligence they had received from many students at Big Red High School, they launched Operation RollRedRoll," the site reports. It also lists all of those involved in the crime and alleged cover-up, from the sheriff to the prosecuting attorney.

Part of the reason Anonymous believe there is a cover-up in the town stems from Steubenville High head football coach refusing to bench the young men involved, or those even at the illegal party.

"Approached in November to be interviewed about the case, Saccoccia said he did not 'do the Internet,' so he had not seen the comments and photographs posted online from that night. When asked again about the players involved and why he chose not to discipline them, he became agitated," The Times wrote.

Right now the young victim is under police protection. She and her mother have both received numerous death threats since news of the story broke. She will have to face her attackers and their supporters in court on Feb. 13.

Fantastic Youtube viddy discussing the case, and showing what Anonymous has exposed!!

Published on Jan 2, 2013 On Youtube
Michael Nodianos is the speaker in the video.
Drunk Steubenville High School athletes making jokes about the rape of a 16 year old girl, whose violation was tweeted, pics posted to social networks and more back in august,.

WARNING THIS VIDEO REFERENCES AN ALLEDGED RAPE IN STEUBENVILLE OHIO ON AUGUST 11, 2012, and is NOT SUITABLE FOR THE WORKPLACE

This video was obtained by Anonymous as part of #oprollredroll and #occupysteubenville.

Only 2 arrests in this ongoing case while those that witnessed the incident and even on camera admit it's rape, have not been charged due to
lack of evidence"

Great interview with the Sheriff of this Ohio town....

A better look at the "leaked intel" from Anonymous pertaining to this rape...

[Image: ScreenHunter_172-Dec_-02-10_38_zps934b1593.jpg]

[Image: 08_phot0_zps39907229.png]

[Image: xlarge_zps711c1c27.jpg]

I'm a fan of Anonymous.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If you want a really in depth version from an outside perspective. Check out this link from LOCAL LEAKS......It's actually a very good read.

LOCAL LEAKS
(01-05-2013, 12:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm a fan of Anonymous.

As of late, I have become one as well. I love their position on legal issues. They are bringing in common sense............Hopefully, lawmakers will wake up.
Anonymous gets a thumbs-up from me on this one as well. The rapists and their enablers deserve to be exposed and humiliated; two things that they seem to advocate doing to others.
Steubenville, Ohio has now launched a website in response to the outcry pertaining to alleged rape case in their town.

Here is the link : Steubenville Facts

Timeline from the website:

-August 11-12, 2012. The incident that began this case occurred.

-August 14, 2012. The incident was reported to Steubenville Police.

-August 16, 2012. Electronic devices of people who potentially had knowledge of the incident were taken, pursuant to search warrants.

-August 17, 2012. Steubenville Police request technical and investigative support from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation “BCI” (a state agency supervised by the Ohio Attorney General). At the request of Steubenville Police, BCI expedited the evidence analysis. The analysis involved uncovering and reviewing tens of thousands of emails, texts, and photos from approximately a dozen electronic devices. The vast majority of such data was unrelated to the case. Investigators and forensic examiners never found any video of the alleged crime.

-August 22, 2012. Based on the investigation of the Steubenville Police, two juvenile males were arrested and charged. Their names are Trent Mays and Ma'lik Richmond. Suspects remained in juvenile detention until November 1, 2012 when the Visiting Judge (from outside the county) assigned to the case placed the suspects on home arrest.

-August 28, 2012. County Prosecuting Attorney delegates her authority to special prosecutors from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office.

-August 30, 2012. Steubenville Police meet with the special prosecutors.

-The Juvenile Court trial in this case is scheduled for February 13, 2013. Circumstances surrounding media and public access to that trial are controlled by the Visiting Judge.

**Wonder if Anonymous will gain access to this site?**
Just did some creeping on Twitter and Facebook......

All I can say is that is beyond disgusting and appauling what one prior student has posted in regards to this case. You would think his parents would step up and tell him to knock it off. He would be the one featured in the video giving his sadistic opinion of the alleged victim. A facebook page is now dedicated to him " (name) is a Bastard".

The page states:

XXXXXXXXXXXX and fellow Bid Red Ohio community members drugged a 16 year old girl in August 2012. This group of Steubenville High School athletes who refer to themselves as "The Rape Crew" forced the girl into a basement where she was violently raped by more than 7 men before being urinated on. "The Rape Crew" then carried the girls unconscious body to more than 6 other parties that night where they offered her to more Big Red Ohio community members. "The Rape Crew" admitted to the whole thing on camera not more than 2 hours later from a hotel room. Please don't allow the community members, family members, faculty, police, or anyone from the Big Red Ohio community cover up this travesty. The parents of the attackers are blaming the girl for defaming the reputation of the football team with her "lies." This is inhumane and justice will be served. This is not fake. Please act. Share.
I am so sick to my stomach, this stuff happens so much more than people realize and it makes me so sad. I am a fan of anonymous as well and would wish parents would have more of a role in their childs life, they may or may not even be aware of what they are posting. people now days are so freaking sick... they are things I want to say but I can't even get my thoughts together to form the right sentences... I'm very angry inside about this. it is just sad that the town turns on the victim and death threats are given to her and her family and why, she didn't even remember the extent of the attack!
(01-05-2013, 07:34 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: I'm very angry inside about this. it is just sad that the town turns on the victim and death threats are given to her and her family and why, she didn't even remember the extent of the attack!

In reference to the divided town..
Do you think it is because the "team" is so celebrated and their parents are well connected members of the community?
(01-05-2013, 06:36 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Just did some creeping on Twitter and Facebook......

All I can say is that is beyond disgusting and appauling what one prior student has posted in regards to this case. You would think his parents would step up and tell him to knock it off. He would be the one featured in the video giving his sadistic opinion of the alleged victim. A facebook page is now dedicated to him " (name) is a Bastard".

The page states:

XXXXXXXXXXXX and fellow Bid Red Ohio community members drugged a 16 year old girl in August 2012. This group of Steubenville High School athletes who refer to themselves as "The Rape Crew" forced the girl into a basement where she was violently raped by more than 7 men before being urinated on. "The Rape Crew" then carried the girls unconscious body to more than 6 other parties that night where they offered her to more Big Red Ohio community members. "The Rape Crew" admitted to the whole thing on camera not more than 2 hours later from a hotel room. Please don't allow the community members, family members, faculty, police, or anyone from the Big Red Ohio community cover up this travesty. The parents of the attackers are blaming the girl for defaming the reputation of the football team with her "lies." This is inhumane and justice will be served. This is not fake. Please act. Share.

Cheers SC for putting this terrible story up, it needed to be posted and Cheers to Anonymous for trying to bring Justice to a terrible deed, I hope they see it has been posted on Mock and jump on here!

It's like anything goes nowadays with some parents, accumulating stuff has become their full time jobs, mummy is replaced by daycare, then the schools, the lucky ones possibly have grandma. There is no substitute for a mother! People, you need to raise your children up decent.

This terrible incident, not a one of these teen boys said "stop we shouldn't do this!" this girl required help! she could have died. Wrong has become right, here, the little monster on the video brought up "Nicole Simpson" talk about a sick little bastard, that little blowhard bastard there needs to be brought down a peg or two, how dare he bring up former Presidents of our great country into such a sick filthy notion.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(01-05-2013, 06:05 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Steubenville, Ohio has now launched a website in response to the outcry pertaining to alleged rape case in their town.

Here is the link : Steubenville Facts

Timeline from the website:

-August 11-12, 2012. The incident that began this case occurred.

-August 14, 2012. The incident was reported to Steubenville Police.

-August 16, 2012. Electronic devices of people who potentially had knowledge of the incident were taken, pursuant to search warrants.

-August 17, 2012. Steubenville Police request technical and investigative support from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation “BCI” (a state agency supervised by the Ohio Attorney General). At the request of Steubenville Police, BCI expedited the evidence analysis. The analysis involved uncovering and reviewing tens of thousands of emails, texts, and photos from approximately a dozen electronic devices. The vast majority of such data was unrelated to the case. Investigators and forensic examiners never found any video of the alleged crime.

-August 22, 2012. Based on the investigation of the Steubenville Police, two juvenile males were arrested and charged. Their names are Trent Mays and Ma'lik Richmond. Suspects remained in juvenile detention until November 1, 2012 when the Visiting Judge (from outside the county) assigned to the case placed the suspects on home arrest.

-August 28, 2012. County Prosecuting Attorney delegates her authority to special prosecutors from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office.

-August 30, 2012. Steubenville Police meet with the special prosecutors.

-The Juvenile Court trial in this case is scheduled for February 13, 2013. Circumstances surrounding media and public access to that trial are controlled by the Visiting Judge.

**Wonder if Anonymous will gain access to this site?**

SC, why has the FBI not got involved because of the corruption?I have never seen so much corruption in one place.
This is beyond disturbing. I hope these bastards get what they deserve and their parents too.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-05-2013, 09:08 PM)sharit Wrote: SC, why has the FBI not got involved because of the corruption?I have never seen so much corruption in one place.

From what I have read, and the comments posted on this story. The Ohio State Attorney General has gotten involved in this case. It would be interesting to see the federal level get involved; especially if they could prove a violation of this alleged victims civil rights.
Attorney General: More Charges Possible In Steubenville Rape Case

By: Denise Yost | NBC4
Published: January 04, 2013

STEUBENVILLE, Ohio --
An online video has sparked more outrage into the case of two Steubenville High School football players charged with rape.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said Friday that while the video is not new evidence, he has not ruled out the possibility of additional charges.
The Rest Of The Story
Fucking filthy animals.
This goes on in plenty of football worshipping small towns across the country.

I hope some outside law enforcement with no nepotistic tendrils to the community gets involved and crucifies every last person involved.

If even half of what is at the link SC provided is true, corruption runs deep in Steubenville.
(01-06-2013, 12:17 PM)Jimbone Wrote: corruption runs deep in Steubenville.

Good thing the spotlight is on that town right now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]