Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ANY RETARD CAN BE VULGAR

I'm so glad you're not retarded.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-27-2013, 07:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You know what's odd, when people get on their soapbox without warning and correct others about the word "retard." You'll be in a conversation and use it as humor or to describe someone being a total fuckwad; then suddenly (and without warning). You get the typical asshole that says "hey don't use retard! My so and so in the family or friend is handciapped/challeneged. REALLY???!??? Like I knew your family member friend or whatever was a drooler!

I find it annoying. I get so tired of the PC bullshit with people who police conversations or verbiage. Comprehend the meaning before putting on your badge of political correctness.
(01-27-2013, 08:18 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: You know what's odd, when people get on their soapbox without warning and correct others about the word "retard."

Someone came into Mock & did just that in their intro thread. There isn't an eyeroll big enough. Jeezus.

I think that being vulgar is easy, it doesn't require any smarts at all, a parrot could do it. It's lame. It's not witty or clever, it's dumb. I say that having been vulgar myself on occasion. It ranks up there with stupid fuckin' gay slurs & correcting someone's misspellings/typos, whatever the hell you want to call 'em. The last resort of tards everywhere.

Better to be thought dumb than to open your mouth & remove all doubt.

ETA - This only applies to other people, not Mockers. I'm a hypocrite that way. Smiley_emoticons_smile
There are words and types of insults that I just don't use. They don't come naturally to me and I don't have a burning desire to conform if they're used regularly or thrown at me.

But, I don't give a shit if other people use 'em and it doesn't offend me. Well, with the exception of Maytee calling us "Mocktards", that one still really stings like a muthafucker. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(01-27-2013, 12:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, with the exception of Maytee calling us "Mocktards", that one still really stings like a muthafucker. Smiley_emoticons_wink

hah I don't know why that always makes me laugh but it does. I should be insulted but I don't think I could care any less than I already do. Maybe it's so funny to me because of who uses it.
REALLY???!??? Like I knew your family member friend or whatever was a drooler!

I'll probably go straight to hell for hah at that.
(01-27-2013, 07:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

[Image: 2-47.gif]
One Bended Knee you cracked me up! I am still laughing. hah
It was either that, or this:
[Image: q5F2Rk6.gif]
hah

Other than calling my brother a retard when I was a kid I never used that word regularly until I came here.
On the second messageboard I joined there was a guy that liked to call me retard and get under my skin. That was back when my skin wasn't so thick. Now I laugh it off when a guy on another messageboard calls me fat.
(01-28-2013, 03:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: On the second messageboard I joined there was a guy that liked to call me retard and get under my skin. That was back when my skin wasn't so thick. Now I laugh it off when a guy on another messageboard calls me fat.

Clang is a fat retard!!
I can't stop watching that .gif. Why does he take off his shirt? He knocks that other kid right the fuck out of his chair. hah I wonder what happened next.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-28-2013, 04:36 PM)username Wrote: I can't stop watching that .gif. Why does he take off his shirt? He knocks that other kid right the fuck out of his chair. hah I wonder what happened next.

I know, that's what I was like yesterday when I was watching it. hah

I think he takes his shirt off so he doesn't get blood on it, kinda like what I do when I take mine off when I'm eating spaghetti.
Topless spaghetti eating... I'm sure that is a fetish somewhere.

I don't eat ribs in public for the same reason.
(01-29-2013, 06:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think he takes his shirt off so he doesn't get blood on it, kinda like what I do when I take mine off when I'm eating spaghetti.

WTF Duchess? I never thought of you as a slob before. Tuck a napkin in the front of your shirt if you must. Don't tell Cowboy I said that though; I imagine he likes it.
Commando Cunt Queen

Ha! I don't really take my clothes off to eat.

Sometimes I just post bs I pull out of my ass because it makes me laugh to do so & apparently I thought that was funny early this morning. 50