If you have nnneeeeeghss ta meet ya Wilbur. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So did you eat a burger?

Nooooo.
Gross!! My son had a burger from there a few months ago. Poor horsey.
Commando Cunt Queen
Meh. I'll still eat my Whopper. Like head cheese, if it tastes good I'll still eat it even if I know whats in it/how its made.
They use horse?
(02-01-2013, 06:27 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: They use horse?

They've had problems with horse meat in England and Ireland. The United States wouldn't tolerate that, however I'd still be leery what is in a Burger King burger? BK's Global Headquarters are in Miami, I believe the British Own the chain here. Only thing I purchase is Seattle's Best Coffee if Starbucks is closed and I request a fresh pot please and it's good. I don't eat meat but, you can get a bun with lettuce, tomato & cheese then add a small fry right on the sandwich so if you are starving out there and worried thats an alternative hah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
I've had horse in Italy....it was a one time thing. Not bad, but probably never again. It really wasn't anything fantastic.
I never eat burgerking, always gives me the trots.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Other than misrepresentation, I don't see what the big deal is. Although I havent tried it, I hear horse meat is quite good.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(02-02-2013, 05:37 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 06:27 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: They use horse?

They've had problems with horse meat in England and Ireland. The United States wouldn't tolerate that, however I'd still be leery what is in a Burger King burger? BK's Global Headquarters are in Miami, I believe the British Own the chain here. Only thing I purchase is Seattle's Best Coffee if Starbucks is closed and I request a fresh pot please and it's good. I don't eat meat but, you can get a bun with lettuce, tomato & cheese then add a small fry right on the sandwich so if you are starving out there and worried thats an alternative hah

They certainly have, France also, but meat from Romania. I have little sympathy for people who eat processed shit.

Horse fillet is actually really nice.

ohmaigods
(02-16-2013, 03:19 PM)Paulistano Wrote: Horse fillet is actually really nice.

Whoa nelly.

Duchess will not be pleased.
(02-16-2013, 06:19 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Whoa nelly.

Duchess will not be pleased.

Is she a horse lover then?

I had better duck.
(02-16-2013, 06:47 PM)Paulistano Wrote: I had better duck.

More like duck AND cover.

You're pretty much doomed.

Eating horse. Jesus Christ. That ranks up there with eating veal & lamb. Gawddamn carnivores.
My son loves veal, so I showed him a picture of a lamb and said "This is veal" He said "I like lamb, it tastes soooooo good" hah
(02-18-2013, 02:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: My son loves veal, so I showed him a picture of a lamb and said "This is veal" He said "I like lamb, it tastes soooooo good" hah

I am confused, unless it has a different definition in the US compared to everywhere else, lamb is not veal.

Veal is from calves, lamb is lamb, but as oppose to mutton.
*snort*

Maggot should probably leave educating the child to his wife.

Maggot: "and the lamb said mooooo".
Commando Cunt Queen