Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Do This To The Judge
The real bitch came out...shakin the head side to side and the attitude like a regular Ghetto slut.
Love it... 30 days to learn a little respect!

Very cool judge.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Great story, we need more Judges like him!!!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

I judged her. I know some of you have kids & I'd be willing to bet that they are at least articulate & poised. She couldn't even stand still in a respectful manner in front of a judge, twirling her hair, fidgeting, giggling. After watching that video again I wanted to slap that giggle right out of her mouth. What kind of people raised that. Rhetorical question. 78
(02-06-2013, 10:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I judged her. I know some of you have kids & I'd be willing to bet that they are at least articulate & poised. She couldn't even stand still in a respectful manner in front of a judge, twirling her hair, fidgeting, giggling. After watching that video again I wanted to slap that giggle right out of her mouth. What kind of people raised that. Rhetorical question. 78

I could think of a certain mother right off the "bat".... hah

Hahaha! 44
DAMN. IT! THERE JUST WENT MY FUCKING ICE WATER.
You gotta learn some respect for authority, my dear and that oughta do it. She has started on the path of abusing drugs she will have to end up selling her jewels in the end anyway. Smarty pants.
Did anyone else hear when they judge asked how much her jewelry was worth, she said Rick Ross money?

Dumb bitch!!
[Image: no-brain.jpg?w=538]
Commando Cunt Queen

The same judge released her yesterday. She tearfully apologized & told him that she was still under the influence when she flipped him off.
(02-09-2013, 01:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The same judge released her yesterday. She tearfully apologized & told him that she was still under the influence when she flipped him off.

I am sure she found Jesus while she was there as well..............

I saw her this morning. A few nights in the slammer gave her an attitude adjustment.
Bullshit, she needed to do the whole 30 days. She may have actually learned a lesson. Now all she learned was to cry and say I'm sorry to get out of punishment. It's what's wrong with our youth today, they cant grasp the concept of consequences for actions.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section...id=8986788
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I agree.
(02-10-2013, 09:24 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Bullshit, she needed to do the whole 30 days.

I think so too. I was only addressing her demeanor in court.
Great judge