Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LAMB FOR EASTER

Have any of you monsters ordered a lamb for Easter dinner?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yup.

Chops and a nice leg for the rotisserie.

Apres Easter Gyros!

On the plus side; raised "organic".

I'm sure they offered a blindfold . . .
The only way I like lamb is in a gyro. I tried leg of lamb with mint jelly once and almost puked.
I love lamb but not mint jelly. But no, I have not decided what to have yet.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Lamb of God, take away the sins of the world.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't eat sheep.

ramsey looks like she would be tender on the rotisserie. She's self-basting.

I don't understand how you Christian-like people think it's okay to eat part of the flock on Easter. I guess the same you way you eat the body of Christ and drink his blood on the first Sunday of the month and find absolutely nothing wrong with that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
That and..........its damn good on the grill. Speaking of which its time for a new one, mine is 10 yrs old and I have fixed, welded, nigga rigged it to death. I want a rotisserie one this time though. I miss my big pig roaster.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-14-2013, 05:03 PM)Cracker Wrote: the same you way you eat the body of Christ and drink his blood on the first Sunday of the month

That happens any time one goes to Mass (not just the first Sunday of the month) but in order to participate you have to go to confession first. You have to have a "clean" soul in order to accept the body of Christ and confessing cleanses you. 78
I don't think you have to go to confession every week before you can take communion. You do before you take your first communion. I don't go to confession every week.
(03-15-2013, 08:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't go to confession every week.

...and you receive communion? You're supposed to be in a state of grace in order to receive the Eucharist, of pure mind & soul, that's where confession comes into play. You're sinning.

For future reference - when you're screwing around with your boytoy or daydreaming about the awesome sex, that's considered a mortal sin. Woooo
Well crap Duchess. Ruin it for my why don't you.

Yeah but if you confess it's all good.

No wonder religion is mocked.
(03-15-2013, 09:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:
No wonder religion is mocked.

From the movie The Dream Team:

"This is the body and blood of our savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. And a damned fine Beaujolais!" - Peter Boyle as Jack McDermott:
(03-15-2013, 07:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That happens any time one goes to Mass (not just the first Sunday of the month) but in order to participate you have to go to confession first. You have to have a "clean" soul in order to accept the body of Christ and confessing cleanses you. 78

Methodists only do the one Sunday. At least down here, and no confession is needed. And it isn't real wine, which is funny as fuck. It's grape juice. I know because I did it ONCE. I just couldn't pretend to do that shit again.

I think if you are a non-believer and you sit in church you are a fucking asshole. You couldn't make me sit there. You just couldn't. And honestly, the good Christian people I know would NEVER read or participate in a site like this. EVER.

So you people really confuse me. Either you are non-believers or really bad Christians. You decide because no matter to Cracker. Just putting it out there...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
hah
(03-15-2013, 04:12 PM)Cracker Wrote: Either you are non-believers or really bad Christians.

Believing in God doesn't preclude me from participating on Mock. I don't need to sit in a church or thump a bible in order to have faith. I don't know the God I see many people refer to. I don't have the fear of God (stupid bullshit) in me. If he loves me like I'm told he does, he WANTS me to be happy and I'm happy mocking. He likes me just the way I am.
Ramsey, you do understand that the Catholic religion has its own traditions, right? What religion are you (pretending to) practice? Lutherans have communion once at the beginning of the month and on some other religious holidays. My old church offered wine or grape juice for the alcoholics.

I don't eat lamb.
Commando Cunt Queen
I am Catholic. What does that have to do with me laughing at Cracker's good Christian comment?
(03-15-2013, 04:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 04:12 PM)Cracker Wrote: Either you are non-believers or really bad Christians.

Believing in God doesn't preclude me from participating on Mock. I don't need to sit in a church or thump a bible in order to have faith. I don't know the God I see many people refer to. I don't have the fear of God (stupid bullshit) in me. If he loves me like I'm told he does, he WANTS me to be happy and I'm happy mocking. He likes me just the way I am.

But do you go to church on Sundays? Because if you do, you know more is expected of you. There is no way in hell a serious practicing Christian would be okay with Mock. No way. I wouldn't tell the religious people I know about this place. It would burn their eyes. And I wouldn't want them to read any of it.

Even I know the difference between a godly person and a heathen.

I'm an all-in or all-out kind of person. If I were attending a church in earnest, I wouldn't read or post here. Because I know it doesn't conform to expected Christian behavior.

It's really hard for someone to say they are a bad Christian unless they get busted with a prostitute. Then that shit slips right on out with the tears and request for forgiveness.

If you are a practicing Christian, you should repent from Mock. Or you should just say you are a bad Christian. Don't you think? (Not you specifically, Duchess, all the self-professed Christian Mockers, oxymoron though it is...)

That's why aussie watches her Jesus on TV. She doesn't have to tithe and she can change the channel when she's banging young black men outside of marriage...