Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
STUPID SCHOOL / STUPID BITCH

Would you want this woman talking to your kids?

Pam Stenzel, an abstinence-only speaker, sparked controversy after giving a talk to an assembly of West Virginia high school students this week. Stenzel, whose website describes her as someone who "talks about the consequences -- both physical and emotional -- of sex outside of marriage," reportedly made extreme (and false) comments such as, "If you take birth control, your mother probably hates you," and, "I could look at any one of you in the eyes right now and tell if you're going to be promiscuous,".

She gets $4,000 - 6,000 for each of these talks she gives.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wha? That woman is clearly insane and probably shouldn't be allowed out of the institution, let alone around impressionable young adults.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
No. I don't think the school has any business bringing in a speaker like that. Leave those morality type of discussions to the parents but hand out free b/c in the ghettos.
Commando Cunt Queen
Pam Stenzel Abstinence Advocate and Youth Expert

[Image: poiholh.jpg]

Shown here with her 3 children whose identities are concealed for privacy and protection

[Image: kgkgkg.jpg]
Who in their right mind would pay someone to spout that kind of nonsense?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Probably the same people that give donations to Zimmerman.
If she gets $4000-$6000 I must congratulate her on managing to engineer herself a position where she gets to not only be a stupid fucked up bitch, but be paid for it too...
I remember her from Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

I think the funding for her speaking engagements comes from federal grants to organizations, churches, clubs, etc... that promote abstinence. Stenzel was amongst the first and is the most extreme, shame-based, and completely inaccurate of the lot of abstinence-only advocates (that I've read about/watched) and probably making a nice little fortune in the process.

Her spiel reminds me of Scared Straight. She tells teens that every sexual encounter outside of one exclusive partner leads to STDs, pregnancy, terrible punishment... Female contraception leads to infertility and death. On and on with inaccurate scare tactics.

Anyway, I don't know if it's true, but she claims that she is the product of the rape of a 15 year old girl who then lovingly gave her up for adoption. Do know for a fact that she was an anti-abortion "pregnancy crisis counselor" for years and she's a graduate of Jerry Falwell's Liberty University (shocking, I know).

Both the teachers and high school students in my family would laugh her off the stage (abstinence is a valid choice, but her stats/claims are moronic), though I suspect most of her engagements are in fundamentalist communities and private religious schools anyway.
She is a fool.
I think those are her kids real pictures
[Image: kgkgkg.jpg]

Like the twilight zone episode. She on the other hand has the mask on.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
"Eye of the Beholder" is one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes.

Poor Ellie May.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDRWbpKrE1KyDCKSn6uun...d1UXtsVUGg]
I like Ellie May, Samantha and Jeannie..........especially the early Samantha that vixen! 109
They were all pretty.

I liked when Samantha's groovy cousin Sabrina would show up, and any time Uncle Arthur or Aunt Clara were involved in a snafu. Endora scared me a little though.

When I was little, I wanted to grow up to look like Samantha Stevens or Marilyn from the The Munsters (who was kinda in the same spot as Ellie May in that Twilight Zone episode, actually).

My tv crushes were Jim Rockford, David Starsky, and Peter Jennings. Love3
Peter Jennings?

I had a crush on Randy Mantooth from Emergency
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-13-2013, 10:54 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Peter Jennings?

I had a crush on Randy Mantooth from Emergency

Peter Jennings was smart, handsome, and didn't seem as crusty as the other anchors. Started watching world news when I was pretty young and he was my guy up til he died.

Never really got into Emergency, but the guy with long dark hair was kinda cute.

Fish from Barney Miller was pretty hot too.
My boyfriends daughter told me that all week last week, they had a woman in her school telling the kids similar bullshit stories in health class every day. He was less than pleased to hear that. She said it wasn't this woman, but said she told them all they'd go to hell if they had premarital sex.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I would be outraged if I found out someone was telling my kid that stupid shit in school. Unless of course if I was an idiot and sent them to a Christian school where it would be expected.
(04-13-2013, 11:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Fish from Barney Miller was pretty hot too.

I liked Wojo. He wasn't the hottest guy in the world, but when your 7 years old and your father controls the only TV in the house you start to find ways of seeing the brighter side of things. I never could find anything good about 60 minutes, however.
(04-14-2013, 07:39 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-13-2013, 11:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Fish from Barney Miller was pretty hot too.

I liked Wojo. He wasn't the hottest guy in the world, but when your 7 years old and your father controls the only TV in the house you start to find ways of seeing the brighter side of things. I never could find anything good about 60 minutes, however.

I liked Wojo too. He was really sensitive, but still kinda tough and had a great smile.

Even though Wojo wasn't the naturally sharpest tool in the shed, he was really committed and worked hard at his job.

He was to NYPD what I imagine aussiefriend is to Australian mental health professionals.
I always liked Dietrich.
[Image: MV5BOTExMDkyODE4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ4...4,314_.jpg]