Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 06:41 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 04:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: You will learn to love him I'm sure. Sarcastic

WHAT WILL TRUMPH'S CABINET LOOK LIKE?
[Image: YUKYUK.jpg]

Will it be Intolerance Repackaged for America?

Whatever it takes.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 03-29-2016

It's a shame Trump doesn't look like that in real life.

Where's Carson?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 08:56 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: It's a shame Trump doesn't look like that in real life.

Where's Carson?
That is a real picture of Trumph, but from many years ago. Carson will get the "Doctor Joseph Mengele" position and will rewrite Aussie's book and republish it as DSM 6. She will co-author, not as a diagnostician, but instead will be the subject of his numerous experiments. This is not a Cabinet Position.

[Image: cghmcgdhkm.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-30-2016

I watched this fucker lie last night, look Anderson right in the eyes and lie. When confronted with proof that he was lying he resorted to saying "OK, whatever, it's peanuts okay, it's peanuts." This all was in response to him saying he does not solicit donations when the fact is he has not one, but two donation buttons on his website. Fricken tool.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-30-2016

If this is assault I'd hate to see what a real ass kicking looked like. hah

Is that what they are calling it? That's silly. Corey Lewandowski was arrested & charged with simple battery.

Is it even that? I'm not sure, but it doesn't look all that bad.

People can be arrested for what's termed offensive touching.

I think some people view it harshly when bruises are left.

It's hilarious the way he runs around saying people aren't being nice to him. You reap what you sow, you stupid fucker.

I am amazed at what people consider a crime sometimes. The world is full of wimps. A person is better off not even becoming involved.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 04-01-2016

First off, Why isn't this thread in the political section instead of the we don't give a fuck section? If that lying bitch gets her thread there so should Big D.

Ok, now for a laugh.
Those Big D protestors are a real bright batch. Yep they is.

https://www.facebook.com/foxandfriends/videos/1045728428848086/?pnref=story.unseen-section

https://www.facebook.com/foxandfriends/videos/1046730218747907/

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 09:01 AM)F.U. Wrote: First off, Why isn't this thread in the political section instead of the we don't give a fuck section? If that lying bitch gets her thread there so should Big D.

I put it in the trashcan because I wasn't taking myself seriously.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Blindgreed1 - 04-01-2016

(03-30-2016, 01:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I am amazed at what people consider a crime sometimes. The world is full of wimps. A person is better off not even becoming involved.
That sir is inflammatory and fucking offensive... Which I completely respect and applaud.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 04-01-2016

You put it in your trashcan?

This particular forum is like one big trash can, yup.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 08:06 PM)BigMark Wrote: You put it in your trashcan?

Yep, Duch don't like him so he gets put in the trash.
In case you haven't noticed she beats the Biller'y drum.

No, that's not it at all. I already told you why I put it in here. It's not a serious thread, I did not intend for it to be serious. It's that simple. It's a place for me to fuck off in regards to Donald.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 04-01-2016

There are no restrictions on opening threads in the open forums. Trump dominates the "Presidential race" thread as it stands. But, any member is free to open a pro-Trump or Trump-specific thread in the "POLITICS" sub-forum.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-02-2016

I put almost all my threads in the trashcan. hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 06:08 AM)Duchess Wrote: I put almost all my threads in the trashcan. hah

I know. And, I like fucking around down here.

I'm just reminding F.U. that if he (or any other Trump supporter) feels slighted that his man doesn't have a serious dedicated support thread in the POLITICS sub-forum, that's because he hasn't started one. His satisfaction is at his very own fingertips; just a few keystrokes away.