Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 04-02-2016

(04-01-2016, 08:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: No, that's not it at all. I already told you why I put it in here. It's not a serious thread, I did not intend for it to be serious. It's that simple. It's a place for me to fuck off in regards to Donald.

Save that lie for someone who will buy it. We know you don't like the man, but putting him down here in the trash can? Come on. We know you'd never do that to the Clintons.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-02-2016

hah

Depending on what I'm talking about I might put the Clintons down here. Like if I wanted to say that Bill's too skinny, I'd put it here. If I wanted to rag on what a dawg he is, I'd put that here too.

If y'all are on the verge of revolting I'd be glad to put this ridiculous thread in the Political forum. Friggin' weirdos.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 04-02-2016

It's a fuck-around thread and fits fine here, in my opinion.

I don't think you need to go all 'PC' and move the thread just to appease the revolting whiners, but I don't care if you do.

Effin' slackers -- it would take less than a minute to grab that bull by the horns and open their very own 'Go Donald!' type thread upstairs.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 04-02-2016

I was joking, you can stick Donald Trump up your ass for all I care.

I don't sense that FU was joking, however. He seems pretty pissed off. So besides for him I don't know who these other weirdos and slackers are that you and HotD speak off.

I knew you were kidding and it made me laugh.

The last thing I want is Donald Trump up my ass.

hah I knew you were joking, sal.

I was giving the business to F.U. and anyone who feels that Trump is being disrespected and discriminated against because he doesn't have a dedicated thread like "GO HILLARY!" up in the POLITICS forum.

I'm working the RBF.

P.s. I'm not ready to pull Bruce Jenner out of my ass quite yet. But, okay, Donald Trump is now in the queue.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 04-02-2016

(03-27-2016, 04:39 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-27-2016, 04:16 PM)Donovan Wrote: You seem cranky. Maybe because you're wrong on so many different levels all you have left is name calling?

You must be cranky too because you just responded to his dumbass comment by calling him a twat, fuckwit and moron. JS.

Oh I am in a semi-permanent state of cranky, make no mistake. But I was clowning Cutz by responding in a like manner to his post. I swear as punctuation, mostly. You can tell when I'm really irritated because my words/posts get much much longer. And I start beating you to death with vocabulary not seen since Mirriam french kissed Webster.

ps I am pretty sure I called Trump a twat, not cutz. I could be wrong, I forgot posting that almost immediately.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 11:13 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's a fuck-around thread and fits fine here, in my opinion.

I don't think you need to go all 'PC' and move the thread just to appease the revolting whiners, but I don't care if you do.

Effin' slackers -- it would take less than a minute to grab that bull by the horns and open their very own 'Go Donald!' type thread upstairs.
Ain't it funny how everyone who likes Trump likes his "non-pc style" only if it isn't applied to the man himself. The minute others start bashing their guy, shit gets real.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 04-02-2016

I hated Susan Sarandon till now, imagine a flaming liberal defending Trump. People are coming out of the woodwork attacking anyone that backs him claiming that they know what's best. Oh well, that's the cry of fanatics that are not getting what they want, demonizing what they believe is wrong with the world. Hollyweird is a strange place and far removed from real life yet some people live and breath what they say. Its amazing and this entire social experiment is fascinating. Its like political racism. More to come and the media is hungry for conflict.

Meh, I don't care who supports Trump and I understand some of the reasons he attracts people. My mom is a Trump supporter.

But, I don't think Trump supporters are entitled to different treatment than Obama supporters, or Hillary supporters, or Bernie supporters or anybody else with ardent detractors. And, Trump makes a lot of public statements that generate strong reactions, which I personally believe is intentional much of the time, and they're fair game for criticism and mockery like any other public figure's.

Anyway, Donald Trump and his supporters sure as hell don't hold back on criticizing other candidates and the people who support them -- if you're gonna dish it out, you ought to be prepared to take it.

All of which gets him tons of free media time, which can cut both ways.

I thought it was hilarious though that some college students reported feeling in fear for their lives because someone wrote "Trump 2016" in chalk on campus, and others said they felt they weren't in a safe environment because there were Trump supporters among them. Weirdos.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 04-02-2016

I agree, its almost as if someone is making a scientific experiment to see what the rats in the maze do, and we are the rats. It's feels like its somehow orchestrated.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - blueberryhill - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 01:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: I hated Susan Sarandon till now, imagine a flaming liberal defending Trump. People are coming out of the woodwork attacking anyone that backs him claiming that they know what's best. Oh well, that's the cry of fanatics that are not getting what they want, demonizing what they believe is wrong with the world. Hollyweird is a strange place and far removed from real life yet some people live and breath what they say. Its amazing and this entire social experiment is fascinating. Its like political racism. More to come and the media is hungry for conflict.

Susan S. has been hit in the head by too many ping poll balls and Deb Messing is on her case and will resolve this issue.....

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Cutz - 04-02-2016

I think it's the Bible that says the first shall be last and the Trump shall be first.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-05-2016

I saw this headline - People Are Doing Unspeakable Things To Donald Trump's Hollywood Star.

People are doing everything from spray painting the Nazi symbol to painting a mute sign on it as well as a number of vulgar expressions and someone's service dog pooped on it. When the dog owner posted a picture of it he got death threats.

[Image: star2n-1-web.jpg]

[Image: qL_neofSQEM.jpg]

[Image: pooping-on-donald-trumps-star.png]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 04-05-2016

Trump is channeling Yogi Berra Trump: " You know many of these protesters at my rally's are getting paid to do it, see I'm not even President yet and I'm creating jobs!" hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 04-05-2016

A petition was started on March 13th for the federal government to have Donald Trump arrested.

It's earned over 100,000 signatures in 30 days — the usual requirement to elicit a response — and called on the Obama administration to arrest Trump for inciting public violence. It cited the 1969 Supreme Court case Brandenburg v. Ohio as precedent.

Obama isn't going to the address the petition though. I don't think he ever addressed the petition to have Piers Morgan deported either.

The site’s terms include an agreement to not create petitions that expressly urge the support or opposition of candidates for elected office.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-house-petition-donald-trump_us_5703c69ce4b0a06d5806dc5d

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-05-2016

Piers. Heh. He's pals with Donald fuckface. Birds of a feather and all that.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 04-05-2016

There have been plenty of other elections that were worse than this one.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Adub - 04-05-2016

HotDs mom is a trump supporter hahahaha!