Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-16-2016

I'm so sick of hearing this fucker say his campaign is self funded. That is not a true statement and the money he does put into his campaign is considered a loan and he expects to be paid back from his campaign fund. Cocksucka!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-19-2016

Trump insists he was in the area of the WTC on 911 during the aftermath of the attack. Unless someone can show me proof, I think he is lying. The only people in that vicinity were brave, selfless people and he is not what I would call a courageous individual.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 04-19-2016

Maybe Chelsea saw him after she ducked into the coffee shop jogging around when the planes hit. hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Trump insists he was in the area of the WTC on 911 during the aftermath of the attack. Unless someone can show me proof, I think he is lying. The only people in that vicinity were brave, selfless people and he is not what I would call a courageous individual.

He meant he was at the 7-11 and the cashier was a Muslim, so technically it counts.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Cutz - 04-19-2016

Indians are Hindu, not Muslim.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 04-19-2016

The dot heads really get a bad rap being mixed in with those goddamn muslims.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - QueenBee - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

No No No...he was at 711 remember??

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 04-20-2016

What difference does it make now? hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-20-2016

I love these! hah

Donald Trump claimed an easy victory in his home state of New York last night and to celebrate the Empire State Building turned red - a deep, dark blood red.

New York City's iconic building often lights up to commemorate or celebrate events and holidays.

[Image: 335DDCFD00000578-3549798-image-a-1_1461160883344.jpg]

[Image: 335DDCF000000578-3549798-image-a-2_1461160907745.jpg]

[Image: 335DDC7300000578-3549798-image-a-5_1461160930815.jpg]

[Image: 335DDC9800000578-3549798-image-a-7_1461160959834.jpg]

Story

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 04-20-2016

A scenario was playing in my head today. Trump hires old time professionals to run his campaign and teach him how to be more civil, he begins to become more focused and comes out with a plan Americans cannot as a whole remember any of his antics as time starts to fade the memory as there are still 7 months left in this cycle.
He gains the Cruz and Kasich delegates and the establishment says what the hell why not.
Hillary becomes wrapped up in scandal as the election draws near and begins devoting more time towards deflecting shit left and right as the Democratic party becomes untied and scattered. Bernie influences many and in the end gives up as his arms flail and spittle flows like a river.
Obama pardons Hillary from any wrongdoing and the Senate and House of representatives become a Republican majority or maybe not but Dems never seem to get that. The Pubs realize that's where the real power lays and spends more money on it as November draws near.
Trump becomes president and becomes a puppet for the Republican party.
............................................Then I wake up and see the America I once knew left in ruins as the country is split and nothing gets done again but, and this may be asking a bit to much but Flint has fresh water again. And all trade schools see a massive influx of students realizing that a plumber makes more than a social activist ever will.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 07:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: A scenario was playing in my head today. Trump hires old time professionals to run his campaign and teach him how to be more civil, he begins to become more focused and comes out with a plan Americans cannot as a whole remember any of his antics as time starts to fade the memory as there are still 7 months left in this cycle.
He gains the Cruz and Kasich delegates and the establishment says what the hell why not.
Hillary becomes wrapped up in scandal as the election draws near and begins devoting more time towards deflecting shit left and right as the Democratic party becomes untied and scattered. Bernie influences many and in the end gives up as his arms flail and spittle flows like a river.
Obama pardons Hillary from any wrongdoing and the Senate and House of representatives become a Republican majority or maybe not but Dems never seem to get that. The Pubs realize that's where the real power lays and spends more money on it as November draws near.
Trump becomes president and becomes a puppet for the Republican party.
............................................Then I wake up and see the America I once knew left in ruins as the country is split and nothing gets done again but, and this may be asking a bit to much but Flint has fresh water again. And all trade schools see a massive influx of students realizing that a plumber makes more than a social activist ever will.

I hope you used a tissue and put mom's lotion back where you found it when you were done.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 04-21-2016

hah Yeah, maybe I'll come up with a different one today.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-23-2016

My hero, Chelsea Handler. I've loved her long time. 75

[Image: CfOgTrZUUAALV4b.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 04-23-2016

She wasted an O.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-06-2016

I'm disappointed that the former Mexican president has apologized to Donald. I loved it when he said he wasn't building that fuckin' wall. I'd get a laugh out of it every time I recalled it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 05:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm disappointed that the former Mexican president has apologized to Donald. I loved it when he said he wasn't building that fuckin' wall. I'd get a laugh out of it every time I recalled it.

I saw that. I think Vicente Fox was trying to be the bigger man.

After he said that Mexico isn't going to pay for Trump's fucking wall a couple of months back, Trump went on Twitter and said Fox owed him an apology for the language. Fox went on to compare Trump to Hitler.

So, Fox told Breitbart News (Trump's media vehicle) on Wednesday that as compassionate leaders they should be sticking to the issues. He apologized if anyone was offended by his previous language and invited Trump to visit Mexico so Trump could learn more.

Trump responded by saying that Fox needs to get out his checkbook because he's going to be paying for that wall.

Vicente Fox was interviewed by FOX News yesterday. He indicated that the focus should be on the issues of trade and job creation between the two countries. He also reiterated his invitation for Trump to visit and learn the way of life of others. And, he confirmed that Mexico is not paying for that wall.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/vicente-fox-trump-wall-wrong

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 12:22 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think Vicente Fox was trying to be the bigger man.

If that's the case, good for him. We'll never see that from Trump. He acts like a little kid, a vulgar little brat.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 05-06-2016

Fuck that, fuck him and fuck the illegal aliens. Don't like it, to bad, I will take my ball and go home.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 05-06-2016

You only have one ball?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-06-2016

So.........There are a few RINO's in the Republican party who are saying they will not vote for Trump, will they not vote or will they try and vote for Hitlery. I believe Ryan is not backing him because he is not the nominee yet and many are holding off until he truly is. I believe its an anti status quo vote for quite a few people and the message is that many are sick of government and the way its run today. Hopefully Politian's get the message but I highly doubt it.
Either way its an ass against ass election again.