Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-25-2016

That's true he probably got another 15,000 votes because of it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 05-25-2016

I agree Maggot. The more people piss and moan about him the more I like him. If both sides hadn't attacked him so hard I probably wouldn't have given him a second thought.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 05-25-2016

People already know that the system is corrupt and the president is a puppet so they're going to pick the personality they like best. Trump trumps Hillary because people can relate to him better, he's not a politician and that's good enough for them.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 03:42 PM)sally Wrote: People already know that the system is corrupt and the president is a puppet so they're going to pick the personality they like best. Trump trumps Hillary because people can relate to him better, he's not a politician and that's good enough for them.

I don't feel that way personally, though I do believe that there's too much money and special interest influence in government (especially Congress).

But, I think you're probably right that a lot of people do feel like that and that's why Bernie Sanders beats Trump consistently in polls whereas Clinton does not.

Both Trump and Sanders are politicians, but neither is conventional or "establishment" oriented.

I guess we'll know in November whether 'a lot of people' equates to 'the majority of voters', assuming it comes down to Clinton vs. Trump.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-25-2016

This reminds me of the good ole days...........

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-25-2016

All American. That's what I see in that video. The phrase, that is. Like Tom Brady is all American. Like apple pie.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 05-25-2016

Stephen King and 450 writers have decided they hate that Trump is anywhere near a serious contender for presidency.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-26-2016

I'd be interested in reading exactly what Trump supporters believe his qualifications to be in regards to being POTUS. I want to know precisely what you think makes him better qualified to do the business of the United States as compared to Hillary Clinton. Lay it on me.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 07:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd be interested in reading exactly what Trump supporters believe his qualifications to be in regards to being POTUS. I want to know precisely what you think makes him better qualified to do the business of the United States as compared to Hillary Clinton. Lay it on me.

None, he has no qualifications. I'm OK with that.

I am sick of these career politicians learning how to manipulate the system. That cunt has ben in Gov to long and knows how to manipulate it very well. She has ben part of so many scandals over her time and people still think her shit don't stink. Fools.
In my sweetest most innocent voice, But oh , they have never proven anything, they have never caught her doing aaaaaaaanything wrong. The system is just against her. Everyone is against poor wittle Hillary. Fools I say. FOOLS !!

(05-26-2016, 09:24 AM)F.U. Wrote: None, he has no qualifications. I'm OK with that.

Of course you are, because being the leader of the United States of America needs no qualifications. 78

I wouldn't be able to hire you to manage a clock, FU, if this is an example of your skills in making sure the best person is hired for the job. You no longer have a valid complaint when it comes to bitchin' about how a job is done.

Now I feel bad because I know how sensitive FU is.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-26-2016

I heard he brushes his hair 100 times before he goes to bed.

(05-26-2016, 02:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: I heard he brushes his hair 100 times before he goes to bed.

Its 100 times with each hand. Get it right.

Sometimes ya just have to say fuck it and roll the dice and hope for the best, Duch.
My management skills have never ben a issue IRL. I have always ben the foreman/boss/manager in every field I worked in since I was 25. So you saying you wouldn't hire means shit.

(05-26-2016, 02:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

[Image: trump3jpg-c8c02b88bf01ce0a_zpslwch8qwf.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - blueberryhill - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 02:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Buck up, this is Mock....It is o.k. He will understand!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 05-26-2016

No he doesn't understand, I've tried to explain it to him and he still gets all butthurt.

"I'm leaving this thread and never ever ever coming back!" < FU.

(05-26-2016, 04:36 PM)sally Wrote: No he doesn't understand, I've tried to explain it to him and he still gets all butthurt.

Oops, my bad. I forgot what thread I left. Oh well. Just like the big D I guess I can flip flop too. I'm Baaaaaaaaack !

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-27-2016

Another Trump rally, another night of protests. It looks like the cops are using and wearing riot gear.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 05-27-2016

(05-26-2016, 05:15 PM)F.U. Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 04:36 PM)sally Wrote: No he doesn't understand, I've tried to explain it to him and he still gets all butthurt.

Oops, my bad. I forgot what thread I left.

I can recall several. The last one I remember was titled, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH". Ironically enough.