Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-05-2016

I live in the same state as Biggie, and I can't relate to Trump's belief that Americans' abilities -- including the abilities of highly qualified prosecutors and judges -- are inherently limited depending on their heritages and/or religions either.

But, that's probably the kind of thinking that keeps the Trump fan boys cheering; it reflects their own biases which they project onto others.

Trump was asked today if he figured a Muslim judge would treat him unfairly too; he said "possibly", "absolutely". So...goes to figure Trump would also be crying that a female judge or a judge of Asian descent was biased against him if he wasn't able to get them to rule in his favor under the law. Myopic mindset, especially considering that the case against him doesn't pertain in any way to immigration, gender equality, or anything but the legality of his own domestic business practices.

By Trump's logic, the only people qualified to judge him or treat him fairly would be white American men of his same faith who share his political beliefs. That's pretty disturbing coming from a POTUS contender -- which even Newt Gingrich felt compelled to pull his nose outta Trump's ass long enough to step forward and acknowledge publicly.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-05-2016

In the city I work in, 80% of the people talk spanish, NOT can talk, but DO talk. YOU are the outsider!

I walk around and have no fucking idea what all these people are jabbering about!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 11:04 PM)BigMark Wrote: I walk around and have no fucking idea what all these people are jabbering about!

They're probably just mocking you or conspiring to steal jobs from whitey, holmes.

The ones who do speak english switch to spanish when they found out you don't habla right fucking in front of you. For gods sake they used to be embarrassed to speak spanish in public, what kind of bullshit is that?

They do side jobs with your truck and materials the two faced thieves.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-05-2016

Perhaps you could learn Spanish, Big Mark. Our country is the only one where only knowing a single language is a sign of strength and not of a weak mind. Most European children grow up knowing at least three, and some third world children know eight or ten. The Mexican people are our southern neighbors, and Mexican Americans make up a huge portion of our country. They have been here as Americans for as long as we Caucasians. So how exactly are we being invaded?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 11:20 PM)BigMark Wrote: They do side jobs with your truck and materials the two faced thieves.

So do the white guys. You can't trust them anymore than the Mexicans and at least when the Mexicans are actually on your job they get it done quicker than the white or black guys. Friz Freleng didn't make up speedy Gonzales for nothing.

You wait, eventually it will affect you.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-05-2016

I've been all over the country. I lived in Oregon, Colorado, Vegas and both California's (yes there are, shut up) and all with significant Hispanic populations. Good and bad. And a big portion of the reason for bad is because there are no opportunities presented to them. Same as any other underprivileged class. Same as most of us, these days.

But Trump cannot fix that. And won't. Because he is the profiteering class riding on our backs.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-06-2016

Donald seems to think that if he wins the election that he will have carte blanche to do as he wishes. That's not how it works. There isn't going to be any wall built, there isn't going to be any bombing of the oil fields in the Middle East and he isn't going to force our military to torture the enemy and kill their families. I'm not going to call those supporting Trump stupid shit for brains but I will call anyone believing that all those things will actually happen stupid shit for brains.

This morning fuckface is calling CNN, Clinton News Network. hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 06-06-2016

To Donovan's point about multi-lingual kids, I remember meeting a Norwegian 18 year old young woman when I first arrived there, and she spoke Norwegian, Danish & Swedish (ok, pretty similar), plus German, English and Italian.

She was drop dead beautiful to boot.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-06-2016

(06-05-2016, 02:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: I know Donald didn't have a very big campaign staff and now I'm wondering if not one person has ever told him about the size of the Hispanic voting bloc. His approval rating among Hispanics is the lowest it has ever been for someone in his position. No one has ever been rated lower.

I'm sure he's aware of the historical significance of the Hispanic vote and the Republican party's desire and strategies to try to improve its standing with that demographic.

But, in my opinion, Trump cannot put his personal agendas and emotions aside for the good of the party or the good of the country, based on his statements and behavior to date. And, while Republican leaders who've reluctantly gotten behind him have claimed that Trump will tone it down and become more presidential, Trump has said he's not gonna change. The GOP has its hands full alright.

I think Trump is really legitimizing Clinton's "loose cannon" characterization and embarrassing Republican leaders with his disturbing comments and rationale in regards to Judge Curiel, which also put into question Trump's understanding of the judiciary and constitutional separation of powers.

Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, John Kasich, and Newt Gingrich are attempting to do damage control on behalf of the party, which necessitates denouncing Trump's thinking, statements, and behavior. Gingrich hit Trump the hardest and this morning Trump told the media that Gingrich's 'scolding' was 'surprising and inappropriate'. Yep, Newt is treating Donald Trump very poorly, very unfairly indeed! I think that a Trump/Gingrich ticket is probably less likely as a result. Sarcastic

Ref: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-donald-trump-judge-republicans-20160606-story.html

He doesn't seem to be able to handle constructive criticism nor anyone disagreeing with him. That doesn't exactly inspire confidence. If I brought that attitude to the table in my job I wouldn't be trusted to carry out the wishes of my boss and I wouldn't have the responsibilities that I do.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-08-2016

Did y'all listen to Donald's speech last night? Did you hear him say "and we are going to take care of our African American people who have been so terribly mistreated for so long"?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 06-08-2016

Maybe he has a key to unshackle the welfare chains.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - OnBendedKnee - 06-08-2016

The simplest soundbites win elections.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-08-2016

(06-06-2016, 09:43 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: To Donovan's point about multi-lingual kids, I remember meeting a Norwegian 18 year old young woman when I first arrived there, and she spoke Norwegian, Danish & Swedish (ok, pretty similar), plus German, English and Italian.

She was drop dead beautiful to boot.

It's considered pretty normal by most Europeans to be able to converse well in at least two or three languages, there are simply too many cultures all mixed together there to do otherwise. Only the French are considered as big a group of assholes over the language issue, but it's not that they CAN't speak other languages they just don't want to. We are the only ones willfully and proudly stupid.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 02:39 PM)Donovan Wrote: It's considered pretty normal by most Europeans to be able to converse well in at least two or three languages, there are simply too many cultures all mixed together there to do otherwise. Only the French are considered as big a group of assholes over the language issue, but it's not that they CAN't speak other languages they just don't want to. We are the only ones willfully and proudly stupid.

Hey, don't leave aussie, crash, and CN out of the club. The majority of natural born Australians, and to a lesser degree Brits, are also willfully and proudly stupid linguistically.