Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 06-08-2016

They get a pass because of our "wet foot dry foot" policy.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-09-2016

Fuckface trying to act Presidential is comedy gold.

I just read that Trump only appeals to the insane & stupid. That's not very nice. Shame on that person.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - crash - 06-09-2016

(06-08-2016, 07:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 02:39 PM)Donovan Wrote: It's considered pretty normal by most Europeans to be able to converse well in at least two or three languages, there are simply too many cultures all mixed together there to do otherwise. Only the French are considered as big a group of assholes over the language issue, but it's not that they CAN't speak other languages they just don't want to. We are the only ones willfully and proudly stupid.

Hey, don't leave aussie, crash, and CN out of the club. The majority of natural born Australians, and to a lesser degree Brits, are also willfully and proudly stupid linguistically.

I know what you mean, but it's not true of the most recent generation. Something like 3 out of 5 of those speak a second language and one out of five of them is ESL

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 06-09-2016

When I am talking in professional mode and putting on my work face, you wouldn't know I was the same person even. I speak quite eloquently. I can tell people to fuck off in quite a few different languages it might surprise to you know. So I think HoTD might be a wee big bigoted there.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 07:44 AM)crash Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 07:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 02:39 PM)Donovan Wrote: It's considered pretty normal by most Europeans to be able to converse well in at least two or three languages, there are simply too many cultures all mixed together there to do otherwise. Only the French are considered as big a group of assholes over the language issue, but it's not that they CAN't speak other languages they just don't want to. We are the only ones willfully and proudly stupid.

Hey, don't leave aussie, crash, and CN out of the club. The majority of natural born Australians, and to a lesser degree Brits, are also willfully and proudly stupid linguistically.

I know what you mean, but it's not true of the most recent generation. Something like 3 out of 5 of those speak a second language and one out of five of them is ESL

Since our countries expect immigrants to assimilate and learn the English language, ESL will continue to grow as immigration grows, especially if a good percentage of the immigrants are children.

If second generation immigrants maintain proficiency in their parents' native languages, then the monolingual percentage of natural born citizens will decrease.

Right now, both of our countries are currently about 75% monolingual, and England is somewhere around 65% monolingual, from all I've read.

One of the reasons we don't have more bi-lingual and multi-lingual natural born citizens is that continuous 'other language' study is not compulsory in school, as is the case in most European countries (and Asian countries, where English language study is often compulsory). And, the vast majority of natural born Americans and Australians don't choose to invest in learning another language*.

*Exception: Aside from those who study and practice polylingual profanity, like my friend aussie.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 06-09-2016

I don't know what happened but French was a required class when I was younger. I think America should be more bi lingual if nothing else but for self preservation.

Trump called John Kasich and said, 'You know, what are you going to do to support me?'"

Pfft. As if he is owed any damn thing.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 01:01 PM)Duchess Wrote: Trump called John Kasich and said, 'You know, what are you going to do to support me?'"

Pfft. As if he is owed any damn thing.

I think those in the GOP who are still hoping Kasich will agree to be Trump's VP will likely be disappointed. Kasich has thus far not endorsed Trump.

The Ohio governor says he spoke with Trump, who asked what Kasich would do to support him. But Kasich noted that they each have “a different vision, a different values system, and a different objective.” …

He also called Trump’s comments about the judge “terrible,” stressing that America needs a leader who can “unify” and fix entitlements. “I can’t go for dividing, namecalling, or somebody that doesn’t really represent conservative principles.”

When asked about the role Kasich plays in Ohio, a key state that Trump may need to win, he said, “It’s not on me as to how Donald Trump does in Ohio. It’s on him. It’s how him how he does in the country. If you’re going to insult Hispanics, if you’re going to turn off minorities, if you’re going to have reckless suggestions on foreign policy—that’s not good. Why would I feel compelled to support somebody whose positions I’m kind of fundamentally disagreeing with?”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/kasich-may-not-endorse-trump-says-clinton-v.-trump-not-a-really-great-choice/article/2002752

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-09-2016

I left out the Brits and Aussies because the Brits still think they rule the world but they're mostly harmless, like that special cousin who always wears his underwear on the outside but he's so innocent you don't have the heart to tell him he isn't actually superman.

And the Aussies, those sunbaked fuckers are stone crazy. They hump wallabies. The only other language they'd really want to learn is aboriginal tongue, which is like saying a word and adding fourteen syllables of "Oooraboora" to it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-12-2016

[Image: 1478140066951552684.png]

[Image: trump-people.png]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 06-12-2016

Claim: Donald Trump said in 1998 that he would one day run as a Republican because they are the "dumbest group of voters."

FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/bogus-meme-targets-trump/

This Fake Donald Trump Quote Has Been Retweeted More Than 15,000 Times

The "Trump" tweet criticized Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton and said "my ancestors didn't make their way to this great country to have immigrants come in and take their jobs!!!"

Trump never tweeted the remark, and @Rivermansky63 eventually explained over and over again to his followers that the "Trump" tweet was fake. It's unclear, however, where the fake image originated.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/donald-trump-immigrants-tweet-fake

(06-12-2016, 09:03 AM)F.U. Wrote: http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

28 That's where I got it from! 28

Facts only matter when it comes to someone you support, huh? Here fishy, fishy, fishy.

I thought it was funny the first time I seen it, months back. But I did check it to see if it was true. When you posted it I wondered if you had your head so far up Clintons ass that you thought it was true.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-12-2016

Wow, Duchess is trolling us.

Tsk Tsk. Don't get mad.

Oopsie. Failure to quote. That ^^^^^ was directed at FU.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-12-2016

I believe the female word for troll is "trollop" and I believe I love Duchess even more right now.Blowing-kisses

One of his people should probably tell him that the shooter was an American citizen, born & bred.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
What has happened in Orlando is just the beginning. Our leadership is weak and ineffective. I called it and asked for the ban. Must be tough.