Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-13-2016

He grow up in enclave of America, not America as you or I know it with the pledge of fucking allegiance said before school and being taught hiding under your desk when the sirens went off would make a difference if a thermonuclear bomb detonated in the next big city.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-13-2016

Donald Trump wants Hillary to be our next President.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-13-2016

Trump says the massacre at the nightclub was due to our immigration policies. He went on to say that the only reason the shooter was an American is because the United States let his parents immigrate here many years ago. He said Hillary wants to ban your guns and abolish the second amendment and once she has accomplished that she's going to admit into the country the very people who want to slaughter us.

Yeah, let's vote for him because we don't like Hillary. No matter that he doesn't have a brain in his head. hah

He sounds unstable and now he's trying to get a conspiracy theory going that suggests Obama has a secret agenda that prevents him from combating Islamic terrorists.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-16-2016

Was Winston Churchill a fucked in the head, bigoted, nutjob? I ask because Ann Coulter has compared Donald to Churchill. Churchill! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 05:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Was Winston Churchill a Outspoken, take no shit, patriot? I ask because Ann Coulter has compared Donald to Churchill. Churchill! hah

Good morning Duch. I seen that in your morning fog you misspelled a few words, so I fixed it for you.
Yes I know, I'm nice like that. Your welcome.
Have a wonderful day. Blowing-kisses

(06-16-2016, 07:34 AM)F.U. Wrote: Good morning Duch. I seen that in your morning fog you misspelled a few words, so I fixed it for you.

Good morning, FU.

I didn't misspell anything but given you felt so free to change my post and point out nonexistent errors I have no choice but to view that as you opening the door for me to point out your spelling errors from now on. You can count on me being on top of it because I'm nice like that. You're welcome.

Just for future reference, that's ^^^^ the proper spelling for you are. Take a note.

Have a wonderful day. 39

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 06-16-2016

Is this the vain part of me that is wondering, are Trump's people coming into Mock and seeing what Mockers are saying?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 08:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 07:34 AM)F.U. Wrote: Good morning Duch. I seen that in your morning fog you misspelled a few words, so I fixed it for you.

Good morning, FU.

I didn't misspell anything but given you felt so free to change my post and point out nonexistent errors I have no choice but to view that as you opening the door for me to point out your spelling errors from now on. You can count on me being on top of it because I'm nice like that. You're welcome.

Just for future reference, that's ^^^^ the proper spelling for you are. Take a note.

Have a wonderful day. 39

Glad you caught on that I was playing with you.
Oh and note taken and filed in the circular file, right along with my last give-a-shit.
Well I have lots to do today so I must run for now. Its ben fun. Your the best !

(06-16-2016, 10:12 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: are Trump's people coming into Mock and seeing what Mockers are saying?

hah Not that I'm aware of.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-16-2016

America has got to stop sucking the world's dick and paying them for the pleasure.

(06-16-2016, 03:57 PM)BigMark Wrote: America has got to stop sucking the world's dick and paying them for the pleasure.

You have a point and I don't disagree with that. I think it's probably very complicated.

I don't actually care if y'all support Donald. Believe me, I can relate to the amount of shit you're given when it comes to who you support. I've lived it for years. I'm not trying to dissuade anyone. You're entitled to support who you want, I would never say differently.

...and I reserve the right to mock.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-16-2016

If Trump had seen Mock he'd be ranting about us on twitter already. Guy doesn't do insults well.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 06-17-2016

(06-16-2016, 06:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: If Trump had seen Mock he'd be ranting about us on twitter already. Guy doesn't do insults well.

He's a mess.

I saw a documentary on rich kids the other day on ABC here, and Ivanka was in it. What a snotty little elitist snob. She oozed with it, and they are so in denial of who they really are. They kid themselves and profess to being humble. It was a documentary done by a rich kid on rich kids. It was insightful, how spoilt and superior they were. It's sad. They can be raised to do good, but they are just entitled that they are special, what a waste.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-21-2016

This bozo wasted another day, a day when he had the attention of Evangelicals. Instead of using his time with them wisely he choose to question Hillary's religious faith. He said, "The thing about Hillary in terms of religion is that she's been in the public eye for years and years, and yet there's nothing out there. There's like nothing out there. It's going to be an extension of Obama because with Obama you had your guard up. With Hillary you don't."

I don't know how anyone as nuclear stupid as he is has gotten to where he is today in terms of life in general. He is a goddamn retard. All he had to do was a simple google search and a plethora of examples of her talking about her religious faith would have come up, with Bill as well.

I thought he was turning a new page in his campaign. hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 06-21-2016

(06-16-2016, 06:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: If Trump had seen Mock he'd be ranting about us on twitter already. Guy doesn't do insults well.

You give yourself too much credit. I can think of maybe 2 people in here that might give 2 shits about your Trump insults. I'm sure Trump would lose sleep over it though. (eyeroll)
Its quite ironic how much of an issue you have with liars and you're voting for Hillary.
On the other hand no one gives a shit about the Hillary insults either.

(06-21-2016, 06:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

This bozo wasted another day, a day when he had the attention of Evangelicals. Instead of using his time with them wisely he choose to question Hillary's religious faith. He said, "The thing about Hillary in terms of religion is that she's been in the public eye for years and years, and yet there's nothing out there. There's like nothing out there. It's going to be an extension of Obama because with Obama you had your guard up. With Hillary you don't."

I don't know how anyone as nuclear stupid as he is has gotten to where he is today in terms of life in general. He is a goddamn retard. All he had to do was a simple google search and a plethora of examples of her talking about her religious faith would have come up, with Bill as well.

I thought he was turning a new page in his campaign. hah

I didn't hear anything bad from David Jeremiah or Franklin Graham from the 2 articles I've read. But what would they know,they were only there asking questions.
I don't think they were trying to save him with an alter call today.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 06:50 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

You give yourself too much credit. I can think of maybe 2 people in here that might give 2 shits about your Trump insults. I'm sure Trump would lose sleep over it though. (eyeroll)
Its quite ironic how much of an issue you have with liars and you're voting for Hillary.

He's worried that if Trump wins it will make him poorer than he already is. A rare couch quarter will only be worth 20 cents.

(06-21-2016, 07:05 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 06:50 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

He's worried that if Trump wins it will make him poorer than he already is. A rare couch quarter will only be worth 20 cents.

I found a quarter on the floor at work today. I would mail it to him but the stamp costs twice as much. I don't shell out that kind of money on just anyone.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-22-2016

Trump's a dangerous idiot and so are his followers. Present company included.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-22-2016

Can you imagine the heads that would spin if Hillary were funneling her campaign money into her own pocket the way Trump is doing? Trump needs money desperately and those right wing heavy duty donors will not give a dime now that they know it's going right into his pocket. It ain't happening. 39