Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 05:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

...aaaaaand he has now accused the attorney general of accepting bribes. hah

Go Donald!

Ya know in the beginning, I gave Donny a broad brush to paint with to see where it would go, but damn, he's now gone bonkers. The end.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-06-2016

I don't know how he got so wealthy. He's a goddamn moron. He makes wild statements about the FBI and AG and then proceeds to praise Saddam's methods. He keeps his own counsel when he should be listening to those who know better. I listened to some of his speech last night, he's still talking about the same things he was talking about months ago. He made no real effort to seize the moment in regards to Hillary, he barely even touched upon what went down yesterday.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 07-06-2016

I'm really starting to think he knows he's in way over his head, he's trapped by his ego and the morons who put him in front, and he's desperate for a way out of this mess.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 07-07-2016

no more politics

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 02:12 AM)BigMark Wrote: no more politics

I actually said that the other night. I get sick of people raising that subject and then getting pissy when they don't like what they hear.

(07-06-2016, 11:38 PM)Donovan Wrote: I'm really starting to think he knows he's in way over his head, he's trapped by his ego and the morons who put him in front, and he's desperate for a way out of this mess.

I know that we've both felt at different times that he has been trolling America.

Once he's named the nominee at the convention he will have classified briefings on national security. I'd really like to see some high profile Republicans address that. They make me sick. Their panties are in a wad over Hillary's call logs yet they are cool with Donald getting his hands on our national security intel.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 07-07-2016

The good ole USA seems doomed, we're damed if we do and we're damed if we dont! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 07:09 AM)Carsman Wrote: The good ole USA seems doomed, we're damed if we do and we're damed if we dont! hah

Only for people that depend on the government stuff and the ones with huge debt. Gold, silver and guns is where its at in todays world.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 07-07-2016

In all fairness, we've been telling ourselves a big damn lie about our own greatness for 75 years now, and all empires decline. The question is, how long will it take us to learn humility again and how many will die before it happens.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-07-2016

We've had 16 years of chicanery 8 years with a spoiled brat and 8 years with a narcissist. Presidents should not be kings.

Good God Almighty. Trump posted a picture of the Disney movie Frozen and wants to know why there is no outrage over the Star of David shaped sticker on the front of it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-08-2016

(07-07-2016, 02:12 AM)BigMark Wrote: no more politics

I've thought about your comment quite a bit since I first read it. What do you want to talk about? Have you considered starting a thread about something that interests you?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-08-2016

Trump asked the NYC police department if he could address an afternoon roll call today and the Commissioner denied his request by saying "our interest is in staying out of the politics of the moment, not to provide photo-ops". Heh. He's got Trump's number.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-10-2016

Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: clay_bennett_current_cartoon_2016-07-07_5_.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 07-10-2016

Bass Ass Grin

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 07-10-2016

(07-07-2016, 11:31 AM)Maggot Wrote: We've had 16 years of chicanery 8 years with a spoiled brat and 8 years with a narcissist. Presidents should not be kings.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. [/Inigo Montoya]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-15-2016

Trump says Sarah Palin won't have a speaking slot at the convention because Alaska is too far away. 28

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-17-2016

...aaaand now he says Hillary invented ISIS.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 07-17-2016

Common consensus is the Bush invented ISIS when he invaded Iraq and began shipping all the guys who later formed it off to detention camps where they learned to cooperate and network. Then they got out and took all the weapons we helpfully left behind. They're our misbegotten offspring.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 08:15 PM)Donovan Wrote: Common consensus is the Bush invented ISIS when he invaded Iraq

Of course. Anyone who has ever paid attention knows this but Donald doesn't care about facts.

He was interviewed on 60 Minutes last night. He's had many very stupid moments and this one ranks near the top. The man is a moron.

Donald Trump: Now look, we are going to get rid of ISIS, big league. And we're going to get rid of 'em fast. And we're going to use surrounding states. We're going to use NATO, probably. And we're going to declare war. It is war. When the World Trade Center comes tumbling down, with thousands of people being killed, people are still-- I have friends that are still--

Lesley Stahl: But we did go to war, if you remember. We went to Iraq.

Donald Trump: Yeah, you went to Iraq, but that was handled so badly. And that was a war-- by the way, that was a war that we shouldn't have entered because Iraq did not knock down--excuse me

Lesley Stahl: Your running mate--

Donald Trump: Iraq did not--

Lesley Stahl: --voted for it.

Donald Trump: I don't care.

Lesley Stahl: What do you mean you don't care that he voted for?

Donald Trump: It's a long time ago. And he voted that way and they were also misled. A lot of information was given to people.

Lesley Stahl: But you've harped on this.

Donald Trump: But I was against the war in Iraq from the beginning.

Lesley Stahl: Yeah, but you've used that vote of Hillary's that was the same as Governor Pence as the example of her bad judgment.

Donald Trump: Many people have, and frankly, I'm one of the few that was right on Iraq.

Lesley Stahl: Yeah, but what about he--

Donald Trump: He's entitled to make a mistake every once in a while.

Lesley Stahl: But she's not? OK, come on--

Donald Trump: But she's not--

Lesley Stahl: She's not?

Donald Trump: No. She's not.

Lesley Stahl: Got it.

I wish that those who want Trump could have him and live with his decisions for the next 4 years while I get to have what I want as well. I say that sincerely.