Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 07-18-2016

I watched that interview, it was every bit as painful as it looks in the transcript. Pence just sat there awkwardly chuckling at nothing while Donald talked right over him the whole time. What a fucking blowhard this guy is...

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 05:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: I wish that those who want Trump could have him and live with his decisions for the next 4 years while I get to have what I want as well. I say that sincerely.

That was my wish for the last 8 years when it came to Obummer.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 09:57 AM)F.U. Wrote: Obummer.

What has he done to affect your way of life? What exactly does he do that you don't like?

He doesn't know and couldn't tell you. He'll say "Obama care" or immigrants or pussification of America or some other horseshit that some anti-government site fed him, and which really boils down to "uppity negro." A very smart, very reasoned President who happens to be a historic first, and who ALSO didn't fuck it up, is very threatening to a certain portion of our society.

Here's irony for ya: I just got deleted and blocked from some woman's Facebook page...for defending Donald Trump. Lol what a world we live in. Who'd a thunk it?

(07-18-2016, 01:14 PM)Donovan Wrote: defending Donald Trump

I want to laugh and beat your ass at the same time. Awink

Haha I keep telling you people my need for truth is almost pathological. There's a rape charge in NY against Trump that alleges child rape and all kinds of heinous shit, but a little digging reveals that it's sketchy as hell and appears to be a bogus attempt to glom into a payday and some notoriety. When the lady asked for links to my proof, she didn't like the one I provided and got snarky, and we all know how well I respond to snark. So I may have politely suggested she Google it, bitch, at which point I could no longer see her or her thread or her comments in my notifications. Geez. I hadn't even flooded her thread with alternate proofs...yet.

I'm all for Trump getting beat down and slinking away forever, but I can't stand when people, err, Trump up charges on the guy.

There's enough out there that nothing needs to be fabricated.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What has he done to affect your way of life? What exactly does he do that you don't like?

Sorry, I'm spending the day out on the bike. I just stopped for lunch and checked my phone. I will get back to you later on this. I don't want to ruin my ride. But if you want you can take Mr thinks he can speak for me Donos post and run with his bull shit.
Later, foods done and it's time to roll.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 08:15 PM)Donovan Wrote: Common consensus is the Bush invented ISIS when he invaded Iraq and began shipping all the guys who later formed it off to detention camps where they learned to cooperate and network. Then they got out and took all the weapons we helpfully left behind. They're our misbegotten offspring.

I believe that's true and also lead to gas prices up to 7 bucks per gallon. Never mind the economy, no one could even get to fucking work. Before that Clinton had the Community reinvestment act forcing mortgage companies to give out loans to people with low to no credit scores. If you sold a house back then which I did, it was worth triple then it is now. That lead to the bail outs. It was without a doubt the cause of the housing crisis.

I asked the same question a couple times here what Obama did to personally affect anyone's life and I don't recall getting an answer. I think he did an ok job with what he was handed.

Personally I think the raise in had prices had little to do with the war and much more to do with all of Bush Cheney's people being oil men. Of course it would be very difficult to prove IRL but we had control of major refineries almost immediately.

(07-18-2016, 02:30 PM)F.U. Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sorry, I'm spending the day out on the bike. I just stopped for lunch and checked my phone. I will get back to you later on this. I don't want to ruin my ride. But if you want you can take Mr thinks he can speak for me Donos post and run with his bull shit.
Later, foods done and it's time to roll.
You're just pissed I took your answers.

(07-18-2016, 06:52 PM)Donovan Wrote: Personally I think the raise in had prices had little to do with the war and much more to do with all of Bush Cheney's people being oil men.

Well it was connected to the war in a way, but yeah they were all oil men. So what do you Obama haters have to say about that? Did you enjoy the insane gas prices, the NCLB act, your crappy health care before it was slightly nigger rigged by Obama. What was it that was so better?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 06:21 PM)sally Wrote: I asked the same question a couple times here what Obama did to personally affect anyone's life and I don't recall getting an answer. I think he did an ok job with what he was handed.

I think he did an okay job too, particularly in his second term.

To answer your question....the Obama administration affected my life by pushing health care reform which allowed my niece to get insurance coverage despite a serious pre-existing condition.

Also, under the Obama administration, one of my good friends was finally able to get legally hitched to his partner of 15 years (after Obama repealed part of DOMA and opened the door for the Supreme Court ruling on same sex marriage).

I have a friend that had cancer and was able to get health insurance with a pre-existing condition. Even when it wasn't open enrollment. I'm sure it's been very beneficial to those who are sick and stuck without insurance. It's nice that we're at least making the insurance companies do something other than get filthy rich, or is everyone just content with that?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-19-2016

So odd the way those that have bitched about him are strangely silent when asked what he's done to make their lives so miserable.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 05:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:

So odd the way those that have bitched about him are strangely silent when asked what he's done to make their lives so miserable.

He's made my life miserable by having to listen to family members bitch about him all the time.

The only other change that has happened personally, is my insurance plan going all to hell. The cost of ours has skyrocketed, and so has the deductible.

Someone told me it was just a 'coincidence' that our insurance rate doubled the same time the Affordable Care act kicked in, but I have a hard time believing that.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 07-19-2016

The insurance was a bit of a mess but that had as much to do with all the extra meddling as it did Obama's plan. One of the things I'm hopeful for if Hilary gets elected is a revamp and refinement of the existing plan. They won't touch on it during the campaign and most people don't remember, but universal health care was Hilary's pet project way back in the days of being Bill's first Lady. She pushed hard for health care reforms and got slapped back hard by conservatives telling her to stay in her fucking lane and order china for the white house. If I had to point out any one event that put her on their radar that was it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-19-2016

If I had to point out anything any president has done to specifically affect me it would probably be Bush, he gave every person that worked in the U.S. a check for either 400.00 or 800.00 many bitched because the ones that didn't work got nothing.
Obama is just weak and limp wristed. He says that brotherhood is the basics and framework of families yet his own brothers live in the slums of Kenya. It says a lot for the moral compass that he goes by.

But to try and pinpoint a specific fault or reason why people dislike him you have to see the entire picture from the beer summit to the bowing to heads of state to the executive orders he has fallen on when he doesn't get his way. I suppose the last president to affect anyone or a majority of people in a specific personal way you would have to go back to FDR.