Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 10:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Obama is just weak and limp wristed. He says that brotherhood is the basics and framework of families yet his own brothers live in the slums of Kenya. It says a lot for the moral compass that he goes by.

Jesus, another gem. hah

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/10/obamas-brother-in-kenya/

Where 'moral compass' fits in to the story is beyond me, but it always sounds so snappy when you toss it out there!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 01:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Jesus, another gem. hah

28 Aww Maggot. Da hell.

Nobody wants Trump using their music. No. One. Another group has come out saying it was unauthorized use. Can you imagine what Trump would do if someone used something of his without permission? He'd sue. Count on it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 01:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

Nobody wants Trump using their music. No. One.

Have you ever heard of a guy named Wayne Newton? No? How about Ted Nugent or Kid Rock?

Always talking shit you are.

(07-19-2016, 03:02 PM)sally Wrote: Have you ever heard of a guy named Wayne Newton? No? How about Ted Nugent or Kid Rock?

Always talking shit you are.

Then he needs to utilize the music of those people rather than those who don't want their music associated with the Trump campaign. If he did that then those whose property he simply takes wouldn't feel the need to speak out against it and have their attorneys send cease & desist orders.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 07-19-2016

I think those musicians take themselves a bit too serious, but I will get the memo out to Trump to hit up Nugent for "free for all".

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-19-2016

They play "we are the champions" in every sports stadium on the planet. I wonder if they have permission.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 07-20-2016

He should come out to WangDang (Sweet Poontang). Not like it can negatively affect his numbers with women at this point.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-20-2016

(07-19-2016, 01:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 10:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Obama is just weak and limp wristed. He says that brotherhood is the basics and framework of families yet his own brothers live in the slums of Kenya. It says a lot for the moral compass that he goes by.

Jesus, another gem. hah

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/10/obamas-brother-in-kenya/

Where 'moral compass' fits in to the story is beyond me, but it always sounds so snappy when you toss it out there!

The interview with George that I watched sure looked like he said what he said unless the language he used was interpreted with different text, he may have recanted at some point later. Oh well..........

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-20-2016

Trump finally addressed his wife's plagiarized speech and this is what he said...verbatim - Good news is Melania's speech got more publicity than any in the history of politics especially if you believe that all press is good press!

Jesus Christ. These people would rather lie and deny than to admit they were wrong.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 07-20-2016

Chris Christy was fucking awesome last night!

(07-20-2016, 01:07 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Chris Christy was fucking awesome last night!

...'bout time you piped up. I wondered how many stones I'd have to throw before you threw one back. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 12:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Trump finally addressed his wife's plagiarized speech and this is what he said...verbatim - Good news is Melania's speech got more publicity than any in the history of politics especially if you believe that all press is good press!

Jesus Christ. These people would rather lie and deny than to admit they were wrong.

Well...the story behind the plagiarized passages has changed again.

First, it was "pffft, what plagiarism?" and the My Lil Pony defense.

Then, it was the "they're just common words and phrases; a coincidence" bullshit.

Followed by the "who cares? -- Clinton and the media are out to get poor Melania!!" fairy tale.

Today......the final answer from Donald Trump and the campaign is.......Donald Trump was just trying to protect a good friend and campaign staff writer by not admitting the plagiarism before. The plagiarism was an accident. Melania is a fan of Michelle Obama and had read some passages she liked from Mrs. Obama's speech to the female staff writer over the phone as examples and the writer mistakenly incorporated the passages word-for-word into the final draft of Melania's speech. The staff writer has apologized and will not be terminated, according to Donald Trump.

(07-20-2016, 02:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: the My Lil Pony defense.

When I heard Sean Spicer reference Sparkle pony my mouth dropped open like a dufus. I could not believe what I had just heard with my own ears! I've laughed every time I've recalled it since then. This grown ass man, his sheaf of notes and Sparkle pony. I just couldn't believe it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-20-2016

It seems the media is getting trolled. Smiley_emoticons_razz

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 07-20-2016

I think you're getting trolled yet again, Mags.

This isn't good press just because Donald Trump is pretending it is.

A stupid mistake and stupider conflicting lies to explain it away didn't work and didn't fool too many people. All it did was pull media coverage from the other convention content for two days. Big embarrassing fail.

So, to put the failure in the rear view mirror, now we have yet another story. This time a staffer -- not the candidate nor his wife who initially claimed she wrote the speech herself -- has taken full responsibility, apologized, and admitted what people with an IQ above single digits knew from the start = of course the passages were plagiarized.

On with the show...

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - crash - 07-22-2016

[Image: image_zpscwre5nac.jpeg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-22-2016

The difference is being legal and being sneaky illegal. Nobody has a problem with immigration legally and many feel that forced immigration by politicians is a bit illegal. They become pawns in the power play of national leaders.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-22-2016

(07-19-2016, 03:22 PM)sally Wrote: I think those musicians take themselves a bit too serious, but I will get the memo out to Trump to hit up Nugent for "free for all".

You're going to have to get that memo out to more than just Ted Nugent. That dumbass used George Harrison's music last night and his family is not happy to have his music associated with fuckface. Cease & desist!

However, they did say they would consider authorizing Beware of Darkness.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 01:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: The difference is being legal and being sneaky illegal. Nobody has a problem with immigration legally and many feel that forced immigration by politicians is a bit illegal. They become pawns in the power play of national leaders.
Pretty sure your would-be tyrant made no such distinction talking about the millions of Muslims he plans to ban or evict or make wear pointed stars or send to showers or whatever the fuck his final solution might be. And since he's bitching about benefits and jobs and welfare etc with regard to the millions of Mexican rapists we have here, he must be talking about the LEGAL ones because those benefits are not accessible to undocumented immigrants, and most of those people wouldn't dare risk deportation by trying to apply for them. To say nothing of the horrific consequence in human lives if this idiot somehow does the things he promises.

Apparently "all lives matter" only applies to white or in utero lives. Not brown ones, or black ones, or Muslim ones, or elderly ones, or poor ones, or ones too afraid of dying to wait for their paperwork, or veteran ones needing psychiatric care, or different religion ones...that's a lot of fucking hate. How do you people find the time?