Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 07-22-2016

I can tell you didn't watch the convention and are just going off what you see on Vox, CNN, PBS and MSNBC.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-23-2016

I watched quite a bit of the convention except for the last night. I saw so many people commenting both online and in real life about the lack of what they called the political elite. Given it was my first convention I wondered how unusual that was so I did some reading about it. Now I see what the big deal was. I even compared Trump's list of speakers to Hillary's and the difference is remarkable. Her convention may be a yawn fest compared to his.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 07-23-2016

I emphatically wish that there was third candadate! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 08:02 AM)Carsman Wrote: I emphatically wish that there was third candadate! hah

On the last night of the convention, 3rd party candidate was the most searched term on google.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-30-2016

I'm not the only one thinking about the debates. They are on Donald's mind too. He believes Hillary has rigged them to go up against the NFL. No matter that the schedule has been set since last September. I'm telling you, he is going to try and weasel out of debating her. I just don't see him setting himself up to be humiliated.

“As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!”

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 07-30-2016

Trump's a whiner and a liar. He's gotta know that the schedule was not set by Clinton's camp and it pre-dates the NFL schedule.

But, I don't think he'll try to weasel out of the debates. I think he'll try to use them to brand and deride Clinton, like he did to his many Republican competitors in the primaries. However, I hope he's instead actually prepared to discuss policy.

If he does try to weasel out of the presidential debates for any reason, it'll confirm for me that he's never been serious about wanting to become president and he's just been playing all of his supporters.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-31-2016

(07-30-2016, 07:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: But, I don't think he'll try to weasel out of the debates.

I hope you're right, I really want to see this go down but I think he's laying the groundwork now to get out of them. He went so far as to say the NFL contacted him complaining about the schedule. The NFL had to come out and say there was no contact. Trump is fucked in the head. Seriously, there is something fundamentally wrong with that man.

Did you see Khizr Khan speak at the DNC and Trump's response to it when George Stephanopoulos interviewed him?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 03:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 07:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: But, I don't think he'll try to weasel out of the debates.

I hope you're right, I really want to see this go down but I think he's laying the groundwork now to get out of them. He went so far as to say the NFL contacted him complaining about the schedule. The NFL had to come out and say there was no contact. Trump is fucked in the head. Seriously, there is something fundamentally wrong with that man.

Did you see Khizr Khan speak at the DNC and Trump's response to it when George Stephanopoulos interviewed him?

WOW, "3:59" AM, up late, or up early? hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 07-31-2016

I did see Mr. and Mrs. Khan on stage at the DNC and thought Mr. Kahn was a very moving and effective speaker.

I thought he and his wife exemplified well how ignorant it is to disparage all Muslims based on the actions of radicals who invoke Islam to justify their crimes. The Kahns are Americans who lost their son in an act of bravery protecting hundreds of other American servicemen in Iraq. I could feel the pain of their loss and the pride in their country as Mr. Kahn called out Trump for his ant-Muslim proposals and his ignorance of the Constitution.

I don't blame Trump for responding, but his response was so.....Trump. Trump equated the sacrifice of losing a child for your country with the act of creating jobs (in the pursuit of profits), which doesn't make sense to me. Then, he insinuated that Mrs. Kahn didn't speak at the DNC because, as a Muslim woman, she's not allowed to speak for herself. That doesn't make sense either; I saw her speak in an interview after the DNC. She has a hard time talking about her son without crying and leans on her husband; I understand that.

Interview clip: http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/capt-khan-s-parents-remember-their-son-735114819550

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 10:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't blame Trump for responding

Neither do I, I want him to respond. I want to see him presenting a Presidential demeanor, the demeanor that he says he possesses and he'll bring out when the time is right. The time is right! Now would be an excellent time but no, that's too much to ask of a Presidential candidate.

Trump and Mr. Kahn are the lead story everywhere this morning. Unfortunately, Donald is feeling put upon and has made a statement, he said Mr. Kahn viciously attacked him at the DNC. Viciously is Trump's word, not mine.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-01-2016

In a 24 hour period Trump insulted a gold star family, lied about Putin, lied about the NFL and debates, lied about the Koch invite, lied about the RNC platform change and has whined endlessly about all this being reported on.

His son Erik said when his father is elected his Cabinet will be a different kind of regime. Are these people mindful of any damn thing? Jesus.

Meanwhile, two of the highest ranking Republicans, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell take days to release pathetic statements. I'm glad the whole world is seeing the examples they set. Not much is richer than them saying they don't agree nor support Trump's comments and end it with, I'm voting for him.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:

In a 24 hour period Trump insulted a gold star family, lied about Putin, lied about the NFL and debates, lied about the Koch invite, lied about the RNC platform change and has whined endlessly about all this being reported on.

His son Erik said when his father is elected his Cabinet will be a different kind of regime. Are these people mindful of any damn thing? Jesus.

Meanwhile, two of the highest ranking Republicans, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell take days to release pathetic statements. I'm glad the whole world is seeing the examples they set. Not much is richer than them saying they don't agree nor support Trump's comments and end it with, I'm voting for him.

If he were elected, I would not put it past the Donald to put all his grown kinds in cabinet positions! hah
(Keep it all in the family)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-01-2016

Wtf is wrong weigh Trump Jr's chin? That thing looks like a tumor or something.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: In a 24 hour period Trump insulted a gold star family, lied about Putin, lied about the NFL and debates, lied about the Koch invite, lied about the RNC platform change and has whined endlessly about all this being reported on.

Trump has shown his ass over and over in the short time since the Republican convention. I don't think he stands a chance of really expanding his base and winning the general election anymore.

He has a base of loyal supporters who wouldn't waver even if he stood in the middle of 5th Avenue and shot someone, but that's far short of what he needs to win the general election, in my opinion. He won't get a lot of Independents; he's turned too many of us all the way off. And, I won't be surprised if some of his more rational supporters, as much as 10%+, defect to Hillary Clinton or Gary Johnson.

The Democrats are smart to be focused heavily on down ticket ballots and the presidential election simultaneously; they really need to gain Congressional seats to be most effective for a third straight presidential term. Now's the time. I think the GOP of at least the last 8 years is dust; Trump as their candidate is the final straw. But, even if the GOP manages to hold on to majority in both Congressional houses, they've most likely lost the Supreme Court for a very long time if they don't win the presidency, and that's an even bigger deal.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-02-2016

(08-01-2016, 08:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Trump has shown his ass over and over in the short time since the Republican convention. I don't think he stands a chance of really expanding his base and winning the general election anymore.

He knows the end is coming. On two separate occasions yesterday he said the general election is rigged, first he said it to supporters in Ohio and then he did it again last night while being interviewed by Sean Hannity, he said he's been hearing it for a long time. Yeah, hearing it from the voices in his head, the stupid fucker. It's so unfair, he whined.

Story

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 08-02-2016

There is no longer any doubt in my mind that the Hillary will be the first woman POTUS.
Thanks to the fact that the Republicans only being able to nominate an dufus unworthy opponent! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 08-03-2016

Trump couldn't compete with a baby-what a fucknut.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/politics/donald-trump-baby.html?_r=0

***“Don’t worry about that baby. I love babies,” Mr. Trump said. “I hear that baby crying, I like it. What a baby, what a beautiful baby. Don’t worry, don’t worry.”

But the platitudes did nothing to comfort the infant, whose persistent wails seemed to be getting on the candidate’s nerves.

“Actually, I was only kidding. You can get that baby out of here,” Mr. Trump said a few beats later with a slight smirk as laughs and a few gasps escaped from the crowd. “Don’t worry, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s O.K. People don’t understand. That’s O.K.”****

ETA: I think he could have had the brat removed with out announcing 'get that baby out of here'. I don't think he knows how to stop making a fool out of himself.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - QueenBee - 08-03-2016

Now there is speculation he is "not quite right in the head". Linking to article as it is long, and also contains a video. Putting some clips underneath.

Trump is crazy <~~~Read me

Is Donald Trump insane?

That’s the question being asked in recent days by prominent columnists, both liberal and conservative, about the Republican presidential nominee.

“During the primary season, as Donald Trump’s bizarre outbursts helped him crush the competition, I thought he was being crazy like a fox,” Eugene Robinson wrote in an op-ed (“Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?”) published Tuesday in the Washington Post.

“Now I am increasingly convinced that he’s just plain crazy,” Robinson continued. “I’m serious about that. Leave aside for the moment Trump’s policies, which in my opinion range from the unconstitutional to the un-American to the potentially catastrophic. At this point, it would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that Trump’s grasp on reality appears to be tenuous at best.”

Robinson was not the only newspaper writer to recently ask such a blunt question about Trump’s fitness for office.

“One wonders if Republican leaders have begun to realize that they may have hitched their fate and the fate of their party to a man with a disordered personality,” Robert Kagan, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, wrote in a separate Washington Post editorial on Monday. “We can leave it to the professionals to determine exactly what to call it. Suffice to say that Donald Trump’s response to the assorted speakers at the Democratic National Convention has not been rational.”
Vox founder Ezra Klein made a similar observation following Trump’s press conference the day after last month’s Republican National Convention. Instead of focusing on a unifying message, Trump resurfaced the debunked conspiracy theory that Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s father was linked to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

“Have we stopped to appreciate how crazy Donald Trump has gotten recently?” Klein asked.

“There was no reason for Trump to say any of this,” Klein wrote. “Trump had just accepted the Republican Party’s nomination for president. Cruz had been vanquished, booed off the stage. Trump’s opponent, now, was Hillary Clinton. But he couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t stay on message, he couldn’t suppress the crazy, for 24 hours.”

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-03-2016

hah I'm finding all this amusing.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - QueenBee - 08-03-2016

(08-03-2016, 10:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: hah I'm finding all this amusing.

Well..sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you do not realize you are a nut and run for President.