Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 08-03-2016

Hes in daytona today. Im on my way out to go see him.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-03-2016

Troll. Your pants are on fire.

I met him at the town hall. Super nice guy.

JK I was at the ENT doctor during his visit here so unfortunately I missed him. My ear is still blocked, I think it's been like a month now. I don't have an infection, but I have fluid behind my ear for some reason. It's quite bothersome.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - OnBendedKnee - 08-04-2016

(08-03-2016, 01:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Troll. Your pants are on fire.

Speaking of pants:

[Image: YoQEokt.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 08-04-2016

You'll get used to it. I've had ringing in my left ear for about 4 months. I should see a doctor but I can still hear well enough out of my right ear. And honestly, I'm so used to it, I sometimes don't even notice the constant ringing most of the time.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-06-2016

You know it's bad when...

...the former leader of the KKK polls higher with African Americans than you are. 28

In a recent poll conducted by the University of New Orleans' Survey Research Center, ex-Grand Wizard David Duke got the support of 14 percent of black voters in his Louisiana race for a Senate seat.

In three national polls released this week, Donald Trump averaged only 2.3 percent with black voters.

Story

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - QueenBee - 08-07-2016

FINALLY...a video of what people actually hear when Trump is spouting

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 08-07-2016

LOL

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 08-07-2016

Trump is cute, but not that cute.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 08-08-2016

That kinda sounds like all politicians! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - QueenBee - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 08:44 AM)Carsman Wrote: That kinda sounds like all politicians! hah

True, but I wanted to be topical. LOL

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-08-2016

Trump is giving his economic speech. He's reading from the teleprompters and moving his entire body back & forth in order to read from them. He looks and sounds downright robotic. What a time to be alive. This shit is fantastic. 28

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-08-2016

Trump didn't even mention his previous promises to rebuild infrastructure and increase debt in the process. He also didn't mention defaulting on full payment to national debt loaners in favor of trying to negotiate partial payments. He also didn't mention his previous commitments to leave Social Security and Medicare alone, nor did he broach his conflicting previous stances on minimum wage.

Instead, his speech was focused only on what the establishment Republican leaders like and have been preaching forever -- he'll lower taxes (thereby increasing the short to mid term deficit, which Trump failed to mention) and he'll fix what the Republicans will always label as the "economic mess made by Democrats". Of course, he criticized Clinton throughout. And, in attempt to appeal to women voters out there, he also threw Ivanka out there as one of his economic advisors and said he'll make child care fully deductible.

I thought the speech was weak, in terms of content and delivery. But, it was the most traditional speech he's given so far and I bet he'll get a thumbs-up from the establishment Republican leaders.

I expect Clinton's economic speech on Thursday will address all of the points that Trump addressed and all of the key economic points he left out.

(08-08-2016, 01:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: he also threw Ivanka out there as one of his economic advisors

Does that help? Seriously? Not to take anything away from her because she is successful in her own right but she doesn't even give paid maternity leave to those who make/design her line of dresses for her and she's his daughter FFS. I don't think he's joking when he says he'll give his kids a place in his Cabinet.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-08-2016

Sally probably got one of those nasty Florida spiders living in her ear. We will see that shit on YouTube.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-08-2016

Making hot buttery monkey love to her eustachian tube.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-08-2016

Laying baby spiders and burrowing into her brain and making her spider-zombie Sally.

Oh my God, that's going to make her crazy and she'll be googling her lil' heart out.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 04:22 PM)Donovan Wrote: Sally probably got one of those nasty Florida spiders living in her ear. We will see that shit on YouTube.

It's already on YouTube. Someone else, not me. My son was kind enough to show me the video and suggest that may be my problem. It wasn't a spider though, it was some kind fucking worm. It shows someone putting in ear drops and then the worm came slithering out. I think I'd prefer the spider.