Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 07:00 PM)BigMark Wrote: Boy, he sure has gained weight!

hah

Believe me, weight gain can drastically alter one's facial features, pigmentation and age. Sad!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-11-2016

That's what people are saying anyway. Many, many people.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-12-2016

One day, a very gentle Texas lady was driving across a high bridge in Austin. As she neared the top of the bridge,
she noticed a young man fixin ("fixin" in Texas means: has the means or abilities to take action) to jump...

She stopped her car, rolled down the window, and said, "Please don't jump! Think of your dear mother and father."

He replied, "My mom and dad are both dead; I'm going to jump."

She said, "Well, think of your sweet wife and precious children."

He replied, "I'm not married, and I don't have any kids."

She said, "Well, then you just remember the Alamo."

He replied, ''What's the Alamo?''

She replied, ''Well bless your heart ...just go ahead and jump, you little Yankee Democrat Bastard!''

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-12-2016

In public, do you own being a Trump supporter?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 05:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

In public, do you own being a Trump supporter?

In public, I've learned the hard way two things not to discuss, "politics", and or "religion"! hah

If someone asks, I don't normally talk about religion, politics or favorite sexual positions unless prompted.

(08-12-2016, 10:12 AM)BigMark Wrote: If someone asks, I don't normally talk about religion, politics or favorite sexual positions unless prompted.

What are your favorite sex positions?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-12-2016

If somebody asks me a question of belief I am under no obligation to spare their feelings unless doing so satisfied a greater need (like if it's a kid or someone who may be giving me food or sex later). I do not volunteer my positions in everyday interactions, but I try to live under the credo that if it is something I'd be embarrassed to share I probably shouldn't be doing it anyway.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 11:57 AM)Donovan Wrote: If somebody asks me a question of belief I am under no obligation to spare their feelings unless doing so satisfied a greater need (like if it's a kid or someone who may be giving me food or sex later). I do not volunteer my positions in everyday interactions, but I try to live under the credo that if it is something I'd be embarrassed to share I probably shouldn't be doing it anyway.

Same. Except for the sex part. The food, however, I will spare someone's feelings if they are about to cook me a fantastic meal. That never happens though unless I go to a restaurant.

(08-12-2016, 10:59 AM)BigMark Wrote: 68

You forsake your own pleasure in order to see that your woman is fulfilled. Whatta guy.

hah

Donald Trump is straight up fucked in the head. There is something seriously wrong with him and there is something wrong with those who support that insanity. I'll say it in here, I'll say it at home, I'll say it anywhere in public. Having said that, I don't care a wit if Mock's Trump supporters view me the same way for supporting Hillary.

He's at a rally right now in PA, he's losing that state btw, he just said the only way he loses PA is if there is cheating going on, if the system is rigged and in essence he just told the room to patrol all voting precincts to make sure there's nothing funny going on. He's the Republican's baby. You should have aborted that tool.

...and I don't automatically think that those who don't support Trump, support Hillary. Oh nonono. I'm aware of the feelings she inspires in some people. I know she's considered a liar and can't be trusted.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-12-2016

I think his ridiculous ISIS claims over the last 2 days are more egregious than his frequent claims that his declining poll numbers and any future losses are due to cheating, rigging, etc...

---First, he said that President Obama and Hillary Clinton were the founders and co-founders of ISIS, a false and dangerous statement to make to the world. It feeds the enemy's message and parrots Russian right-wing extremists' verbiage.

---Next, he goes on conservative Hugh Hewitt's show and Hugh tries to throw Trump a life raft. Hewitt said that he knows Trump didn't really mean that Obama is the founder of ISIS and that Trump knows Obama is fighting and killing ISIS. Hewitt added that he knows Trump really meant that Obama's policies left a vacuum for ISIS to spread. Instead of accepting the opportunity to amend his statement, Trump doubled down and said he meant what he said literally - that President Obama is the founder of ISIS and its MVP.

Cue all the Trump media surrogates and supporters, including Rudy Gulliani, struggling to defend Trump and claiming that Trump was really saying what Hugh Hewitt had said, even though Trump himself outright confirmed only hours earlier that he wasn't saying what Hugh Hewitt had said.

---Then, contradicting himself and his surrogates/supporters, Trump sends out a Tweet this morning claiming that the media doesn't understand 'sarcasm' in regards to his ISIS statements.

---Finally, he tells the crowd at a rally today that the media doesn't understand sarcasm...but that, honestly, he wasn't being totally sarcastic. For real.

Bizarre, highly irresponsible, and impossible to defend. In my opinion, if Trump's objective is anything other than to lose the election and walk away with a cult of ill-informed disgruntleds and conspiracy theorists to buy his brands and pay to hear him speak and keep him in the spotlight, he's lost already.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-13-2016

For those of you interested in donating your time to the Trump campaign -

[Image: Trump_campaign_leans_into_rigged-6448bca...c6a401d73f]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-13-2016

Don't you have a Black Panther rally to attend?

(08-13-2016, 11:18 AM)BigMark Wrote: Don't you have a Black Panther rally to attend?

That's not until tomorrow night.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-13-2016

You do look pretty cute in that Black beret and leather jacket.

Thanks, honey, I thought so too.