Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 08-14-2016

(08-13-2016, 11:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Thanks, honey, I thought so too.

Black is not your color...,You should wear a raspberry beret...The kind you find in a secondhand store....

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-14-2016

The Monica?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-14-2016

(08-14-2016, 05:05 AM)cannongal Wrote: You should wear a raspberry beret...The kind you find in a secondhand store....

I see what you did there. You're a prince. Awink

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-14-2016

Trump's spokespeople and surrogates are experts in deflection and revisionist history. I just laugh at the idiocy now when I watch them add to their pile of spewed bullshit across all of the networks.

The queen of the bullshit Trump spokespersons, in my opinion, is Katrina Pierson.

[Image: katrina-pierson.jpeg]

My top 3 favorites of her many claims aimed at the braindead.

1. Mr. Trump never proposed a ban on all Muslims and the only people who think he did weren't listening.
--Please. I read his written press release that starts with, "I, Donald J. Trump, propose a ban on all Muslims entering the U.S." with my own two eyes. I heard him say it to the media multiple times before he changed his ban proposal to target "non-American Muslims" and then changed it to "people from countries with terrorist activity".

2. The changes to rules of engagement made by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton probably led to the death of the Khans' son.
--Unless Obama and Clinton have time travel abilities, that's impossible. Gold Star soldier Kahn was killed protecting his fellow American soldiers years before Obama and Clinton took office.

3. Mr. Trump is correct about Obama founding ISIS because ISIS didn't exists before Obama decided to invade Afghanistan; the U.S. wasn't even in Afghanistan until Obama took us there.
-- Well, unless George W. was really Barack Obama in disguise for the first half of the 2000 decade, neither of these statements can possibly be true. Since I've seen Obama and Bush in the same room several times though, I know Pierson's claims are either blatant lies or a result of utter ignorance.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-14-2016

(08-14-2016, 02:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Katrina Pierson.

[Image: Overkill.gif]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-17-2016

Trump has hired a guy from Breitbart News to be his campaign CEO. 28

I think he should choose someone from infowars next. Hahaha!

Go, go Trump!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 08-17-2016

Watched some of the Donald's speach last night, seems like he's toned down his brash approach!

I was in a waiting room yesterday, and two couples and one woman were discussing the Donald, and they said they are voting for him.

It ain't over till it's over!

(08-17-2016, 08:26 AM)Carsman Wrote: two couples and one woman were discussing the Donald, and they said they are voting for him.

Were any of them wearing tin foil hats? Sarcastic

(08-17-2016, 12:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 08:26 AM)Carsman Wrote: two couples and one woman were discussing the Donald, and they said they are voting for him.

Were any of them wearing tin foil hats? Sarcastic

No, but one couple had "Ban the Liar" buttons) on. hah

Cars, have you ever seen another election like this in your lifetime? I ask a lot of people that and they all unanimously agree that it's been crazy wild, only their degrees of disbelief/amazement/etc., whatever you want to call it, vary.

Donald Trump got me interested in politics. It blows my mind. It's like the Devil turning me on to sin.

(08-17-2016, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Cars, have you ever seen another election like this in your lifetime? I ask a lot of people that and they all unanimously agree that it's been crazy wild, only their degrees of disbelief/amazement/etc., whatever you want to call it, vary.

Donald Trump got me interested in politics. It blows my mind. It's like the Devil turning me on to sin.

Absolutely the worst election I have ever seen! And I've seen quite a few. There's noise that a few independant candidates are going to run. But don't really know them, so that will not help if they do.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 08-18-2016

Trump has inspired art!

[Image: 099B091B8C7CA695878AD47001856EE0_787_442.jpg]

Taken from: http://www.nh1.com/news/fully-nude-statues-of-trump-appear-in-major-cities-across-us/

Fully nude statues of Trump appear in major cities across US

The Donald has no clothes.

In an effort to humiliate Donald Trump, an anarchist group called INDECLINE unveiled a project called "The Emperor has No B----s."

The project is a series of nude statues of the presidential candidate in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Cleveland, and Seattle, reports the Washington Post.

The statues have been up at least since Thursday afternoon.

Inspired in part by the Hans Christian Andersen’s story "The Emperor has no clothes," about an over-confident ruler who parades before his people naked.

The statues were designed by a Los Vegas-based artist who goes by "Ginger."

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-18-2016

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 05:13 PM)cannongal Wrote: Trump has inspired art!

[Image: 099B091B8C7CA695878AD47001856EE0_787_442.jpg]

Holy fuckity fuck. *shudders* Dat ass.

I saw a full frontal one. It's just as skeevy.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-18-2016

Once I get done rubbing his MOIST feet, you're next.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-18-2016

I'm first! You're not touching me after handling those things. 16

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-18-2016

I'm in Vegas for a conference.

When I got off the plane a couple of hours ago, I had a text from my niece telling me that there's a naked Trump statue around the corner from her client's house (she works for me now) in the Castro.

I wasn't sure if she was serious or not; she loves Bernie (and Bill Clinton) and hates Trump and Hillary.

I thought of Donovan when I read her text and asked her if the artist used a Cheeto for the Trump penis; no response yet. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-18-2016

Promoting Kelly Ann Conway to campaign manager was the smartest thing Trump has done, in my opinion. She's super sharp, articulate, and a fact-loving professional. She lends Trump credibility. Will he listen to her? Remains to be seen.

Placing the Briebart News conspiracy theorist founder and disgraced FOX News founder in key consulting roles kind of counteracts Kelly Ann though. Stephen Bannon is nuts and Roger Ailes is gross, but they're both very smart provocateurs who like to play in the mud, like Trump.

The next two and a half months should be interesting. One thing I'll say for Trump, he's not boring.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-19-2016

(08-18-2016, 08:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I read her text and asked her if the artist used a Cheeto for the Trump penis; no response yet. Smiley_emoticons_smile

It looked like a raspberry rather than a cheeto to me.

[Image: 2bbbccbc4081816trumpstatueusq-11-jpg-mobile.jpeg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-19-2016

There were five statues commissioned. One of them was glued down in Union Square Park in NYC. The Park's public statement regarding it was - "NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small." hah