Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 08-20-2016

I try to not comment on US politics, I don't have a vote. I gotta say though, you guys, this is a no brainer. I feel a little embarrassed for you guys. It's not a fair fight.

You have a seasoned professional experienced politician with extensive contacts and support and a rich guy with a big mouth. Unless he has a surprise he can pull out of his pocket, it's all over, red rover.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

We all should be. In general, they are angry & violent. Quite a bit of that has do do with them believing everything thing they are told, they tend to not fact check and they are easily manipulated.

In my area Clinton & Bernie supporters display the most violence. I have seen it first hand, while driving when the guy in front of me, opens his door stands facing the car on his right. Starts YELLING at the other driver how his Trump sticker promotes Violence, someone is going to get you for that sticker. Then he spits on the car gets in and drives off.

I've read stories of peoples houses getting vandalized because of a trump campaign sign. Then there are other stories like this one: Mad about Trump Where the guy has had numerous people in his yard, taking his signs.

Why is it, that Trump supporters are automatically branded as violent & racist?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 11:08 AM)cannongal Wrote: Why is it, that Trump supporters are automatically branded as violent & racist?

I think, for me, it's because I have politics overload. I read & watch so much of it, I follow the accounts of many of the reporters who follow both candidates, I see a lot more than what the average person sees on their evening news. I see Trump supporters expressing their disdain for the media & Hillary way more than I see supporters at Hillary's events doing the same, both sets of supporters couldn't be more different in their demeanors.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 08-20-2016

You guys, come on, he is making a spectacle out of your democracy! He won't be tolerated on the international stage, no way. The Republicans that are at Hillary's level, know that he is a runaway train, he is not a professional politician.

All the yelling and screaming is a distraction, and annoying.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 06:46 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I try to not comment on US politics, I don't have a vote. I gotta say though, you guys, this is a no brainer. I feel a little embarrassed for you guys. It's not a fair fight.

You have a seasoned professional experienced politician with extensive contacts and support and a rich guy with a big mouth. Unless he has a surprise he can pull out of his pocket, it's all over, red rover.

The problem is that the right wing has known for thirty years The seasoned politician had her eye on the white house, so they have steadily and relentlessly manufactured this boogeyman with her name to scare the especially stupid among their own, never anticipating they might actually have to back her against the Orange clown. If anything good has come from this fiasco it's the exposure of the machinations of mainstream media and constructs like citizens United. I predict a groundswell of anti-corporate, anti big business feeling in the next few years. Might see another anti-trust situation like what went on during the industrial revolution. Could get ugly but a lot of good came of that period.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-20-2016

It baffles me that google gets a pass when back in the day microsoft was known as evil.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-20-2016

The hillarybots and berniebots really go nuts when they see a trump sign, they go after whoever has the sign, taking them out of yards throwing them in the street, tossing eggs at bumper stickered cars. they are really becoming unhinged more so than usual. I don't see trump supporters doing the same. They really have quite a bit of pent up hatred and it shows that they really have no faith in their candidate to beat him. So they resort to childish antics. Its interesting.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 08-20-2016

If you're not seeing any bad behavior by the Trumpetheads you are being very, very selective in your viewing. There has been a tremendous amount of bad behavior in all sides of this campaign and it has little to do with the relative worth or defeatability of the candidates.

Please post any trump bots attacking and abusing Hillary supporters at conventions or in public. Some videos of sign tossing would be good and you would get an A- for the final exam.

there he goes stating opinion as fact again.

I'm just curious, like when trump said muslim immigration should stop until there is a better way to separate the bad ones better. It went into the ears of Dems as "trump hates muslims" and that's where it stopped.

These are the people brain washing our children.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 10:44 PM)BigMark Wrote: These are the people brain washing our children.

Your children can only be brain washed if you allow them to be. Idiot parents, idiot kids.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-21-2016

Our children= Americas children, mine are grown and smart.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-21-2016

(08-20-2016, 10:44 PM)BigMark Wrote: These are the people brain washing our children.

Infowars & Breitbart?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 08-21-2016

(08-20-2016, 10:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Please post any trump bots attacking and abusing Hillary supporters at conventions or in public. Some videos of sign tossing would be good and you would get an A- for the final exam.

oh please, you have secret service everywhere, there is no chance to even pass wind at one of those things without it being documented.

Trump is stupid because maybe sometimes he says what sometimes some of you think inwardly but keep under your hat. He might think like that and be a bigot and get away with much, but to articulate it, that's just downright stupid.

Your elections are important because who leads the US influences what happens in the rest of the world. Do you think the powerful muslim nations are going to tolerate him? Not in half a second! What an uneducated baffoon, he is like a bull in a China shop. He is handing it to her on a platter.

It's not even a fair fight.

Addit: His ego may never recover from this! He will be bitter and licking his wounds, and worst of all, to be beaten by a WOMAN! He will be rope-able.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 08-21-2016

(08-20-2016, 10:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Please post any trump bots attacking and abusing Hillary supporters at conventions or in public. Some videos of sign tossing would be good and you would get an A- for the final exam.

I tried to google "stealing Hillary signs" then I clicked on news stories. It came back with 20 pages of stories about people stealing Trump signs.

Either I didn't put in the right key-words, or my version of Google is republican hah

I wish Trump supporters could have their candidate. I say that sincerely. I want to keep my candidate but I want them to have what they want. I want them to live under his leadership, I want them to have to live with decisions he makes for them. I want them to be surrounded by those who think just like they do. I want them all to reap what he sows. This all comes straight from my heart, no shit.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 05:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I wish Trump supporters could have their candidate. I say that sincerely. I want to keep my candidate but I want them to have what they want. I want them to live under his leadership, I want them to have to live with decisions he makes for them. I want them to be surrounded by those who think just like they do. I want them all to reap what he sows. This all comes straight from my heart, no shit.

Trump can have New York & Mass- I don't like either of those states. Hillary can have the west coast-she seems to spend a lot of time in Cali anyway.

Give NH to Gary with Vermin Supreme as VP. We get a free pony & legal weed Smiley-rolling-joint

New York & Mass don't want him. May I suggest West Virginia & Wyoming?