Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-22-2016

Remember, Trump now has media conspiracy theorists and extreme alt-righters on his official advisory team; Ailes and Bannon.

With Kellyanne Conway -- a professional pollster and stats/fact-driven analyst -- heading the campaign, there's likely to be a lot of pulling in different directions.

I think there will continue to be discord and turmoil in the Trump campaign even if Kellyanne stays on board until election day.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 02:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think there will continue to be discord and turmoil in the Trump campaign

[Image: 0ca5b0cb4f463d015456c7726c24ade4.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 03:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 02:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think there will continue to be discord and turmoil in the Trump campaign

[Image: 0ca5b0cb4f463d015456c7726c24ade4.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 08-22-2016

How does HoTD know all this shit? For real, I mean it's quite detailed.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 03:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: How does HoTD know all this shit? For real, I mean it's quite detailed.

People over here really pay attention to this shit, some are obsessed with it. I'm not one of them.

I'm interested in politics.

During presidential election cycles, I read a lot, watch the debates, look at the credible poll averages, and listen to interviews with key players between calls and assessments.

Sure, my on-line Scrabble skills are a little rusty now, but I could still kick MS's ass all over the board.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 08-22-2016

So you are devouring it like some of the political junkies do over here. I am a postal voter over here. I did support someone publicly this year because I know him personally, but usually like Sally, I just shut out. Like I did the Rio Olympics.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 03:41 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: So you are devouring it like some of the political junkies do over here. I am a postal voter over here. I did support someone publicly this year because I know him personally, but usually like Sally, I just shut out. Like I did the Rio Olympics.

'Devour' was the correct word.

HotD left that little tidbit out.

She actually eats the newspaper. She can then digest all of it.

Do they even make newspapers anymore? I think she just swallows her phone every morning.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 04:29 PM)sally Wrote: Do they even make newspapers anymore?

Yes. I used to pay my delivery person extra just to bring it up my long ass driveway.

I don't read newspapers regularly and instead read reports and watch interview clips on my laptop. It's always in front of me during the day because I have to enter caller information into a secured company database.

I suck at using my phone for emails or posting and only do it when I don't have another option.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-22-2016

There is quite a bit of information on the internet. It's worldwide.

Really? I'll have to look into that sometime.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 09:31 PM)sally Wrote: Really? I'll have to look into that sometime.

Al Gore.

What an amazing individual.

I confuse him often with Edison, Einstein and Elcock.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-22-2016

Why do we have to argue about politics with people we agree with on so many facets of life we are so similar with, its really stupid.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 08-23-2016

(08-22-2016, 11:17 PM)BigMark Wrote: Why do we have to argue about politics with people we agree with on so many facets of life we are so similar with, its really stupid.

People can and do agree on many facets of life and disagree on other facets of life. It's no different at Mock than any other community which doesn't require everyone to think alike and doesn't prioritize placation over directness.

Anyway, people here who disagree in political threads like this one can obviously share their mutual love of brick oven pizza, football, classic rock, busty women, and all that good jazz in other threads. It happens everyday between posters who don't get permanent festering ego bruises in response to sincere disagreements/arguments and bullshit-busting.

Participating in an open discussion/debate forum and expecting other participants not to argue points or to stay silent is what's really stupid, rational argument (political or otherwise) is not. In my opinion.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-23-2016

(08-22-2016, 03:14 PM)cannongal Wrote: 11528

Made me laugh too! Love that kid's expression.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-25-2016

Go, Donald!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-25-2016

Things Katrina Pierson says - Trump hasn't changed his position on immigration, he's changed the words that he's saying.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-26-2016

So...Trump grants Anderson an interview and then gets pissy with him when Anderson fact checks his comments and accuses him of protecting Hillary. 78

I'm pretty sure that's why he prefers being interviewed for Fox, they simply don't give a shit and never call him out or fact check him.