Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 08-31-2016

hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 09-01-2016

In his last few speaches, the Don is starting to change into dare I say it, a "Politician"! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 10:31 AM)Carsman Wrote: the Don is starting to change into dare I say it, a "Politician"!

Only if you stopped watching the news around 6 PM yesterday.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 11:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 10:31 AM)Carsman Wrote: the Don is starting to change into dare I say it, a "Politician"!

Only if you stopped watching the news around 6 PM yesterday.

Are you saying politicians don't lie?hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - cannongal - 09-01-2016

Duchess, you could own one of them gorgeous Trump Statues!

http://www.nh1.com/news/naked-donald-trump-could-be-yours-statue-up-for-auction/

NH1 Primary Debates

Naked Donald Trump could be yours! Statue up for auction
The Associated Press
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Naked Donald Trump could be yours.

Celebrity auction house Julien's Auctions said Wednesday that it will sell one of the life-sized naked Trump statues that artist collective INDECLINE installed around the country earlier this month at an upcoming auction.

The statue is expected to fetch at least $10,000 at the Oct. 22 sale. A portion of the auction proceeds will benefit the National Immigration Forum, an immigration policy organization.

The statue originally appeared on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles. Similar Trump statues popped up in San Francisco, Seattle, Cleveland and New York.

The naked Trump will be on view at Julien's Auctions beginning Oct. 17. Other lots available at its "Street Art and Contemporary Art" sale include Shepard Fairey's "Hope" portrait of President Barack Obama and a Banksy print.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-01-2016

Damn shame I can't put it outside of Trump Tower. I'd love for him to have to see it everyday.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-03-2016

Is the Trump campaign a shit show? Also, when talking about those who support him I always see those reporting on it refer to his supporters as those without a college education, is there a hidden meaning there? Thanks in advance for your thoughtful response.

Well, not to defend a Trump supporter *cringe* but I think it's rude and it implies something that isn't necessarily true. They need to find a better term.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 09-03-2016

I don't know, but from what I've read Trump supporters overall have higher median household incomes than Hillary supporters. And overall Hilary has a higher percentage of low income supporters than Trump.

I did not know that, Barbara Walters, I've been too busy managing Hillary's itinerary.

I did recently hear that Republicans normally attract college educated, white collar workers.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 09-03-2016

This is just one article I've read about it, but I think it's probably correct.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

Oooo Nate Silver's 538. I actually respect his opinion and follow his twitter feed.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 09-03-2016

(09-03-2016, 11:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Is the Trump campaign a shit show? Also, when talking about those who support him I always see those reporting on it refer to his supporters as those without a college education, is there a hidden meaning there? Thanks in advance for your thoughtful response.

We make between 90-100 grand a year between our 2 blue collar jobs and no collage education for either of us. We also live in the most affordable city in the country. Our money goes a long way living here.
There's a lot of variables to consider when you read or hear that Trump supporters aren't college educated. We would be considered poor if we lived in California.
I would suppose that most idiots would think no college education equals a bunch of hilljacks with no teeth and shitting in an outhouse because we can't afford indoor plumbing. Haha!

(09-03-2016, 03:42 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I would suppose that most idiots would think no college education equals a bunch of hilljacks with no teeth and shitting in an outhouse because we can't afford indoor plumbing. Haha!

You didn't see the post that came after?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 09-03-2016

You put the rump in trump.

I'd rather be a rump roast than associated with that fuckface in any way.

Let me count the ways -

I'd rather eat out of a dumpster.
I'd rather have a department store handbag *shudders*
I'd rather grow a 'stache.
I'd rather lose 2 bra sizes.
I'd rather live without AC.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 09-03-2016

you get moist just thinking about him.

(09-03-2016, 03:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 03:42 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I would suppose that most idiots would think no college education equals a bunch of hilljacks with no teeth and shitting in an outhouse because we can't afford indoor plumbing. Haha!

You didn't see the post that came after?

That wasn't directed at any one person. I can see a lot of college educated liberals thinking what I said is true when they hear Trump supporters are uneducated.

(09-03-2016, 04:24 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: thinking what I said is true when they hear Trump supporters are uneducated.

In all seriousness, that's why I don't like it. I don't like stereotypes in general, I think they are an unfair label. People say all kinds of shit and there are those who believe it. It bothers me when I see people being easily led. It makes me uncomfortable.

(09-03-2016, 04:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 04:24 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: thinking what I said is true when they hear Trump supporters are uneducated.

In all seriousness, that's why I don't like it. I don't like stereotypes in general, I think they are an unfair label. People say all kinds of shit and there are those who believe it. It bothers me when I see people being easily led. It makes me uncomfortable.

Something we agree on in this thread.