Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 10-05-2016

Great...........an election for the last man standing in case one of the candidates croak. Strangle

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 09:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Great...........an election for the last man standing in case one of the candidates croak. Strangle

They just don't have to croak, there's always "impeachment"!

Oh wait, Billy was impeached, but he never left office, WTF was up with that?! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-06-2016

(10-05-2016, 10:57 PM)Carsman Wrote: Oh wait, Billy was impeached, but he never left office, WTF was up with that?! hah

He was acquitted, he was found not guilty. So you knew he was impeached but you didn't know the end result of that? WTF is up with that?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 04:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 10:57 PM)Carsman Wrote: Oh wait, Billy was impeached, but he never left office, WTF was up with that?! hah

He was acquitted, he was found not guilty. So you knew he was impeached but you didn't know the end result of that? WTF is up with that?

I knew that, I know how to look it up, and did, but he should not have been acquitted.

He looked right into the tv camera, and told our nation a bold face lie.

Along with avoiding the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice. Both about Monica.

Guess lying runs in the family.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 10-06-2016

(10-05-2016, 09:09 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: Pence stayed calm and presented himself a capable, confident candidate.

Pence is Trump's shill; his barker. Nothing more than his lapdog.

[Image: 01.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Ski at 1SKY6 - 10-06-2016

[Image: Kaine-Clown-600-LI.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-06-2016

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StG4fFWHqg[/url]

(10-06-2016, 08:59 AM)BigMark Wrote: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StG4fFWHqg[/url]

BigMark,
Did you notice Duchess in your video? The camera pans up to her at 2:09.

[Image: DXFGYY.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 10-06-2016

You're just jealous.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-06-2016

Anyone who knows Duchess, knows she wouldn't wear shoes like that. What a retard.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-06-2016

Nope, not after getting her hoop earrings stuck that one time.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 10-06-2016

(10-05-2016, 09:09 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: I feel Trump is the lesser of two evils, and after seeing the VP debate I am concerned that, Kaine, Hillary's choice for VP would not be up to the job if she could not complete her term. Pence stayed calm and presented himself a capable, confident candidate.

Pence comes across to me as an age-mature Ken doll, plastic and self-serving.

But, I agree he did seem confident and more capable than the man at the top of the Republican ticket.

If Trump is elected, which I think and hope is not going to happen, Pence would definitely have much more executive decision-making power than VPs normally do (in my opinion). Trump won't have to die for Pence to have a significant influence in how our country is led.

Tim Kaine failed in not calling out Pence's extreme anti-gay positions during the VP debate, but they're well-known and well-documented. Pence feels his religious views should determine laws for everyone else. The worst of his stances in that arena is his push for cutting AIDS funding and proposing to divert funds to gay conversion therapy. It surprises me that you, being a gay man, would seemingly view Pence favorably in terms of leadership.

(10-06-2016, 01:28 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Anyone who knows Duchess, knows she wouldn't wear shoes like that. What a retard.
[Image: zsder.jpg]

Aussie, Did you watch the video?

Those shoes would hardly entice me to waste my time viewing crap. No i didnt view it. That picture is photoshopped.

Listen Sourpuss, I don't need to blow nuthin' nowhere, but you seem to feel the need to. Try try try. It's so old and tiresome.

It's like you keep trying to hit the target and miss, time and time again. Also, I think that it is sad that your posts have become more and more desperate. Fail.

[Image: tyuii.jpg]

https://www.google.com/search?q=scary+clown+arrested+australia&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS690US691&espv=2&biw=720&bih=353&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGworHqcfPAhUCez4KHY9xCa0Q7AkINw&dpr=1.25

Zero believes that a picture is worth a thousand words, no matter how inane that image is. Invalid of contemplation and devoid of any practical meaning except for a self serving function, the statement it provokes is pure flatulence, that validates existence and is useful yet flawed to a sublime smug end. The value is only worth credence in the time taken to produce the image. Not the content of the photographs perception.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 10-06-2016

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read what you just wrote.

(10-06-2016, 08:55 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read what you just wrote.