Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 10-06-2016

I think it's time to bring back the Rod Serling avatar, Mags.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 09:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think it's time to bring back the Rod Serling avatar, Mags.

I'm not sure, my cabin fever is still dormant.

(10-06-2016, 09:05 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 09:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think it's time to bring back the Rod Serling avatar, Mags.

I understand.

Maybe something from the Outer Limits would be more appropriate for now?

Or, something from Zoolander, for the zany Supermod(el)?

(10-06-2016, 09:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 09:05 PM)Maggot Wrote:

I understand.

Maybe something from the Outer Limits would be more appropriate for now?

Or, something from Zoolander, for the zany Supermod(el)?

People would think I was cruel for using Ben stiller after his prostate cancer battle. So forget that pink bum.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 10-06-2016

Maggot, I remember your Rod Serling Avatar. It made you look smart.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 08:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: Zero believes that a picture is worth a thousand words, no matter how inane that image is. Invalid of contemplation and devoid of any practical meaning except for a self serving function, the statement it provokes is pure flatulence, that validates existence and is useful yet flawed to a sublime smug end. The value is only worth credence in the time taken to produce the image. Not the content of the photographs perception.

[Image: kgfhu.jpg]

Yeah.........well I bet you read it more than once pumpkin.

(10-06-2016, 09:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: People would think I was cruel for using Ben stiller after his prostate cancer battle. So forget that pink bum.

You don't have to be the star baby, to be in my show. I was thinking about Mugatu.

[Image: 17491_confused-zoolander-funny-movie-fashion_200s.gif]

The name's pretty close to your username and you definitely know a little something about taking command and embracing your inner Derelicte.

Or just keep the current av -- it works. I'm feeling a little like that mouse right about now. ")

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 08:55 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read what you just wrote.

No shit!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-06-2016

I like toitles.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-07-2016

Are they anything like chocolate covered turtles?

Sarcastic

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 10-07-2016

(10-07-2016, 04:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Are they anything like chocolate covered turtles?

Sarcastic

Chocolate covered turdles? Is that anything like POOP?hahBlowing-kisses

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Ski at 1SKY6 - 10-07-2016

(10-05-2016, 09:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Great...........an election for the last man standing in case one of the candidates croak. Strangle
I would like to see a second vp debate, but that is not going to happen. I enjoyed Trump at first and liked his candidness but now he appears as insincere and two faced as Hillary. Mr Maggot, you are right, I am endeavoring to find some redeeming reason to cast my vote and so far that reason is only to cancel the one 'Z' will cast for Hillary.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Ski at 1SKY6 - 10-07-2016

(10-06-2016, 02:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 09:09 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: I feel Trump is the lesser of two evils, and after seeing the VP debate I am concerned that, Kaine, Hillary's choice for VP would not be up to the job if she could not complete her term. Pence stayed calm and presented himself a capable, confident candidate.

Pence comes across to me as an age-mature Ken doll, plastic and self-serving.

But, I agree he did seem confident and more capable than the man at the top of the Republican ticket.

If Trump is elected, which I think and hope is not going to happen, Pence would definitely have much more executive decision-making power than VPs normally do (in my opinion). Trump won't have to die for Pence to have a significant influence in how our country is led.

Tim Kaine failed in not calling out Pence's extreme anti-gay positions during the VP debate, but they're well-known and well-documented. Pence feels his religious views should determine laws for everyone else. The worst of his stances in that arena is his push for cutting AIDS funding and proposing to divert funds to gay conversion therapy. It surprises me that you, being a gay man, would seemingly view Pence favorably in terms of leadership.

HairOfTheDog, My friends could not understand my support for Ronald Reagan in 1980 either. I just see Pence as the only one of the four, running for the two highest offices, as someone who might lead with a firm confidence and without the attacking rhetoric that comes so easily to the other three.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-08-2016

Well said.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 10-08-2016

(10-07-2016, 11:14 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: HairOfTheDog, My friends could not understand my support for Ronald Reagan in 1980 either. I just see Pence as the only one of the four, running for the two highest offices, as someone who might lead with a firm confidence and without the attacking rhetoric that comes so easily to the other three.

I see, Ski.

I heard Pence putting out a lot of attacking rhetoric in that VP debate, as did Kaine. Pence also did a lot of lying and denying when questioned about Trump's attacking rhetoric.

But, I agree that Pence did it calmly and confidently. I guess we just view "attacking rhetoric" differently.

Anyway, I'm not asking why or suggesting it's a problem because we all have different priorities -- I'm just surprised (based on some of the views you and your sister have previously shared) that you don't consider a long history of anti-gay rhetoric and attempts at anti-gay legislation problematic in terms of Pence's potential to lead this country well.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-08-2016

Wow, do you have a wallet chain?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 01:34 AM)BigMark Wrote: Wow, do you have a wallet chain?

I don't have a wallet chain, Biggie. Why, do you have one you're looking to sell?

Zero and Ski have shared their experiences with gay discrimination against Ski here in the past, and they've been strong supporters of gay rights/equality. That's why I was a little surprised by Ski's admiration of Pence.

However, I've voted Republican before, based on my view of the priorities for the country at the time, even though I disagreed with some of the party's stances on gender equality issues. So, I can understand if that's a similar situation for Ski in this case.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-08-2016

So...I read Republicans & Evangelicals are sickened by Trump's remarks yet some of both are still making excuses for him. Hahaha! How do you not have a backbone to stand up for what you believe in? How? Ryan, Preibus and McCain still support him, their condemnation is meaningless posture, one GOP chairman blamed Bill Clinton for Trump's remarks and prominent Evangelicals still back him.

See me smirking. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-08-2016

I thought for sure he had lost the Christian vote after he has been caught not just lusting after a woman but a married woman! I can't see how evangelicals can support that. Which high profile people are supporting him?

Don't know what your bookies have him at but I thought you might be interested that the bookies here have Hillary at $1.32 to win and Trump at $4.00. http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics?LeftNav