Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 06:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Which high profile people are supporting him?

Faith and Freedom Coalition president Ralph Reed, Tony Perkins, who leads the Family Research Council and Focus on the Family founder James Dobson and Liberty University president Jerry Falwell Jr. Iowa evangelical leader Bob Vander Plaats, the Family Leader president said Trump's comments were “totally inappropriate and exceptionally unacceptable.” He went on to say that he will not endorse Trump but will vote for him.

That's just to name a few, there are more and I haven't even touched on high profile members of the GOP who share that ^^^^^^ opinion.

(10-08-2016, 06:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: lusting after a woman but a married woman!

That was Nancy Odell and when she rebuffed his advances he tried to get her fired.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-08-2016

The thing is, even after all of this, something could still happen at the last minute and he could still get in.

I think he has elbowed his opponents out of the way and barged his way into grabbing the nomination. Sort of bullied his way there, and I think this is how he has conducted himself throughout his life. This is a formula that has brought him extraordinary success, I truly hope he doesn't bully his way into the White House, for all our sake's. It will affect the whole world. If he loses, the whole world will breathe a collective sigh of relief.

(10-08-2016, 07:02 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: The thing is, even after all of this, something could still happen at the last minute and he could still get in.

Tis true. I find it highly unlikely he will lose any supporters over this. The people who support him, love him. They see themselves in him and they relate to him.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 06:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

So...I read Republicans & Evangelicals are sickened by Trump's remarks yet some of both are still making excuses for him. Hahaha! How do you not have a backbone to stand up for what you believe in? How? Ryan, Preibus and McCain still support him, their condemnation is meaningless posture, one GOP chairman blamed Bill Clinton for Trump's remarks and prominent Evangelicals still back him.

See me smirking. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I see that smirk!! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Trump had a hard time winning over some evangelical politicians and the constituencies they represent.

But, after Ted Cruz's defeat and Trump's bit of time when he was acting more presidential, he won over a sizable portion of the evangelical vote and got some key endorsements. I think many of those politicians must be kicking themselves in the asses right about now as they try to figure out how to best protect their seats in next year's re-elections and still seem like torch-bearers for the religious right and champions of family values.

However, last night, some evangelical leaders acted swiftly and made it clear that they've dumped Trump. He's now lost his Utah GOP evangelical support. On the record publicly unendorsing and/or calling for Trump to step down:

-Representative Jason Chaffetz told media outlets that he withdraws his endorsement. He said he can't look his wife and daughters in the eyes and say he supports this man.

-Senator Mike Lee posted a video on Facebook saying that Trump is a "distraction" and that "it's time for him to step aside."

-Governor Gary Herbert made a statement declaring that he absolutely "will not vote for Trump".

-2012 Presidential Candidate and former governor Jon Huntsman told the Salt Lake City Tribune that "the time has come for Governor Pence to lead the ticket." He'd finally endorsed Trump only last week.

It'll be very interesting to see if evangelicals outside of the Utah/Mormon camps also dump Trump claiming 'moral grounds' if Trump doesn't do better in tomorrow's Town Hall debate than he did the first one and it thus becomes politically convenient to do so.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 10:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 07:02 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: The thing is, even after all of this, something could still happen at the last minute and he could still get in.

Tis true. I find it highly unlikely he will lose any supporters over this. The people who support him, love him. They see themselves in him and they relate to him.

I'm glad you're such an expert on how I, or anyone else not voting for Hillary feels.
I don't see myself in Donald Trump and I don't relate to him in anyway other than wanting to see a change for the better in this country. But please...go on with your foolish rants.......

Be glad I didn't refer to you as I do so many others.

Get back in your basket.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 10-08-2016

[Image: phobe100.jpg]

You need to update your Sig, DungeonMaster

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 06:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Be glad I didn't refer to you as I do so many others.

Get back in your basket.

That probably would have really hurt my feeling.
Now go put your head back in Hillarys ass before you get lost.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-08-2016

Trump is now experiencing the dark side of fame. Republicans will never forgive him for what he has done this election. They will blame him and he will be rejected by those in circles that he had previously had exclusive access. He is not just seen now as a nutter but a sexual predator and deviant.

I feel sorry for those voting in your election. It has brought your democracy into ridicule. Terrible freakshow. People want to see dignified leaders debating serious issues. Exceptional human beings in position of responsibility and honour inspiring others but what you have is a big mess.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 10-09-2016

(10-08-2016, 06:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

So...I read Republicans & Evangelicals are sickened by Trump's remarks yet some of both are still making excuses for him. Hahaha! How do you not have a backbone to stand up for what you believe in? How? Ryan, Preibus and McCain still support him, their condemnation is meaningless posture, one GOP chairman blamed Bill Clinton for Trump's remarks and prominent Evangelicals still back him.

See me smirking. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm sorry, Duchess. You were right and my response (post #805) to ^ your comment was inaccurate. I thought a couple of the Utah Republicans who quickly unendorsed Trump on moral/religious grounds were evangelicals, but just read that all of them are Mormon.

Smirk on. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-09-2016

(10-08-2016, 11:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I feel sorry for those voting in your election.

Don't feel sorry for anyone voting in this election. The Republicans created Trump and now they have to live with it. They are the ones that created an opening for someone like him and about 40 million Americans agree wholeheartedly with pretty much everything he says.

(10-09-2016, 03:37 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm sorry, Duchess. You were right and my response (post #805) to ^ your comment was inaccurate. I thought a couple of the Utah Republicans who quickly unendorsed Trump on moral/religious grounds were evangelicals, but just read that all of them are Mormon.

Smirk on. Smiley_emoticons_smile

No apology necessary! I didn't give it another thought.

(10-09-2016, 05:09 AM)Duchess Wrote: No apology necessary! I didn't give it another thought.

Thanks Duchess, but too late. I already gave it another thought. Smiley_emoticons_smile

It's pitiful to me that a good percentage of the people in this country who claim to live their lives according to the teachings of Jesus Christ are supporting someone who's proven to lie more than he tells the truth, rips people off for personal profit, doesn't willingly contribute to society, criticizes and makes false claims against people and groups who don't look or think like him, is incapable or unwilling to sincerely apologize for anything, and physically forces himself upon women.

I hope it's just the Christian politicians who are hesitating to dump Trump because their jobs are on the line, and that it's not the majority of the Christian population. It's one to thing to believe and put faith in a character as virtuous as Jesus Christ to help you change your life for the better. It's quite another to be suckered into believing the United States is an end-of-days hell hole and that Donald J. Trump is the savior and change agent; a man who'll grab you by the pussy, fuck you in the ass when it benefits him like he has so many others, and somehow magically bring about positive change?

I hope tonight's debate puts the nail in Trump's coffin. It's starting to make me sad reading people I used to think were smart and decent making some very stupid and derelict/fucked-up excuses to continue supporting a clearly unqualified, unfit and indecent human being (one who's presented little detailed policy plans) to run this country.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-09-2016

HOTD EDIT:

I fucked up and deleted Biggie's images of Joe Biden being touchy-feely in this post, along with his comment about there being freaks on "both sides" and his question as to whether we want to discuss Bill Clinton next.

(10-09-2016, 11:02 AM)BigMark Wrote: Do we want to start with Bill Clinton next?

Knock yourself out. I don't think there's much that people haven't already heard.

The good ol' days, when our biggest problem was a Prez who could keep his dick in his pants.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-09-2016

No feigned outrage? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

(10-09-2016, 11:19 AM)BigMark Wrote: No feigned outrage?

Nah. I've been listening to Clinton crap for waaaaaay longer than the 18 months or so that Trump supporters have listened to shit about their candidate and unlike them, I can handle it. I've heard it all, in every day life I'm an Independent in a sea of Republicans.

Oh shoot, Biggie. I meant to quote your post and I edited it with my response instead.

I'm very sorry!

I need to get some sleep.

Response to post 815:

Joe Biden is an affectionate touchy-feely guy, way more so than most and it's sometimes comes across creepy to me. But, Joe Biden has never been accused by anyone, much less been caught bragging about, engaging in conduct that makes him a predator who tries to force himself on women sexually, grabs pussies without consent, and all the jazz. And, Joe Biden is not running for President of the United States -- that would be DONALD TRUMP.

I won't defend Bill Clinton's lies to the American people about cheating on his wife. But, I've never heard him brag or admit to sexually violating women. The woman who accused him of rape then said he didn't rape her. Then she said he did. I hope she wasn't raped by him or anyone else, but I don't know and it's beside the point because, again, Bill Clinton is not the guy running for president -- that would be DONALD TRUMP.

Nothing anyone else has allegedly done is a defense for Donald Trump's words and actions. He's the man now running to lead our country. And, the only true equivalency in this context is if you have video, audio, or other such proof that the other person running for president, HILLARY CLINTON, engages in sexually predatory behavior. If so, let's have that discussion. If not, it doesn't interest me, though someone who enjoys engaging in deflection and false equivalencies might be.