Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 10-30-2016

Jealous?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BlueTiki - 10-31-2016

(10-30-2016, 10:47 PM)sally Wrote: That fat fucking moron burns the most calories grabbing pussies.

No wonder Bill is so thin!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-31-2016

Hahaha!

I'm very surprised that Trump hasn't bashed the Clinton camp over Donna Brazile.

Another example of Clinton refusing to defend a persecuted Christian woman! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 04:27 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm very surprised that Trump hasn't bashed the Clinton camp over Donna Brazile.

I'm not. He squanders a ton of opportunities.

But she's a Christian woman . . . a persecuted Christian woman.

Oh wait . . . she's a darkie.

I guess CNN didn't care that the emails were "stolen".

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 11-08-2016

Ann Coulter is one of Trump's staunchest supporters and author of 'In Trump We Trust'.

She's been insisting that Trump is gonna win since he promised to build that wall and ban Muslim entry into the U.S.

I think Ann's preparing for a Trump defeat. Last night, she was either sincerely spewing more shit or trolling the masses on Twitter; hard for me to tell.

[Image: 920x920.jpg]
https://twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en

hah

It didn't take long for people to point out to Ann that by her 'purist' criteria, neither Donald Trump nor any of his children would be eligible to vote.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - blueberryhill - 11-08-2016

(10-31-2016, 04:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 04:27 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm very surprised that Trump hasn't bashed the Clinton camp over Donna Brazile.

I think it was yesterday where he was giving a last ditch speech, he went on an on about Hillary knowing questions for the debate and said she was given answers, too......huh? It was a good 5 minutes of rambling....I had his speech on in the background while I was cleaning my toilets.....you know, in case I had sudden urge to throw up.......but hey I don't judge anyone who votes for him.....after all, this is a democracy.......may the best woman win.......

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Blindgreed1 - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 05:21 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 04:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think it was yesterday where he was giving a last ditch speech, he went on an on about Hillary knowing questions for the debate and said she was given answers, too......huh? It was a good 5 minutes of rambling....I had his speech on in the background while I was cleaning my toilets.....you know, in case I had sudden urge to throw up.......but hey I don't judge anyone who votes for him.....after all, this is a democracy.......may the best woman win.......
Jill Stein doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to win this thing so dream on little dreamer.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 03:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ann Coulter is one of Trump's staunchest supporters and author of 'In Trump We Trust'.

She's been insisting that Trump is gonna win since he promised to build that wall and ban Muslim entry into the U.S.

I think Ann's preparing for a Trump defeat. Last night, she was either sincerely spewing more shit or trolling the masses on Twitter; hard for me to tell.

[Image: 920x920.jpg]
https://twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en

hah

It didn't take long for people to point out to Ann that by her 'purist' criteria, neither Donald Trump nor any of his children would be eligible to vote.

yeh, his WIFE is a foreigner! You can't have that for a First Lady, come on, be serious.

Addit: oh and by the way HoTD, great point re: Trumps family invalidates Coutler's point. It shows what level you are on, and that you could debate that nonsense and take her down. It also highlights deficits in that taking that position and that she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 11-08-2016

Angry Dad! He didn't like it when I told him "You just voted for Hitler!" I came close to writing in Optimus Prime or Captain America for President.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 09:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Angry Dad! He didn't like it when I told him "You just voted for Hitler!" I came close to writing in Optimus Prime or Captain America for President.

What, you're not stuntin like your daddy? You're going to send that man to his death bed with a broken heart.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 10:06 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 09:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Angry Dad! He didn't like it when I told him "You just voted for Hitler!" I came close to writing in Optimus Prime or Captain America for President.

What, you're not stuntin like your daddy? You're going to send that man to his death bed with a broken heart.

Nope. I'm not stuntin' for one of my bosses either. He tried to bribe me with 10 dollars to vote for Hitler. I was tempted to take it and vote for Hilary anyway.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 11-08-2016

Brainexplode I'm hearing a squishy popping sound every once in a while, what the hell is it?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 11-09-2016

(11-08-2016, 10:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: Brainexplode I'm hearing a squishy popping sound every once in a while, what the hell is it?

The almighty Poll worshiper's!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 11-09-2016

(11-08-2016, 10:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: Brainexplode I'm hearing a squishy popping sound every once in a while, what the hell is it?

It might be Ann Coulter pinching herself. She's gotta be having one hell of a phenomenal day.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BlueTiki - 11-09-2016

Ann Coulter . . . The new Director of Homeland Security. hah

I want Christie in charge of roadways and bridges.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 01:32 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Ann Coulter . . . The new Director of Homeland Security. hah

I want Christie in charge of roadways and bridges.

Nah, she's gonna be Director of Immigration & Customs Enforcement specifically. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

One thing that would seriously be a good move by Trump, in my opinion, is to ditch Giulanii and Gingrich now that he's gotten what he needed from them. I hope they don't end up in cabinet positions.

I think they're both bad elements of the establishment. Especially Giuliani. I don't believe the man is right in the head at this point.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-18-2016

Those running for the highest office in all the land should have to have a psychological evaluation.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 11-18-2016

One thing Trump stated in his campaigning, was that he believes in "Term Limits" for our politicians here. And so do I, currently "they" get their job and have it till they die! Hope he makes it happen.

They have no real incentive to do good for their constituents, what's good for us, the common people, doesn't apply to them. They should be "re-elected for each 4 year term.