Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-20-2016

Fuckface is calling for the cast of Hamilton to apologize to Mike Pence, no matter they didn't do anything that requires an apology. It was the audience that booed Mike Pence. Have some dignity, you stupid cocksucka. Jesus.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 11-20-2016

(11-18-2016, 06:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Those running for the highest office in all the land should have to have a psychological evaluation.

Many of them would be in trouble if they had that evaluation! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 11-20-2016

(11-18-2016, 07:42 AM)Carsman Wrote: One thing Trump stated in his campaigning, was that he believes in "Term Limits" for our politicians here. And so do I, currently "they" get their job and have it till they die! Hope he makes it happen.

They have no real incentive to do good for their constituents, what's good for us, the common people, doesn't apply to them. They should be "re-elected for each 4 year term.

Why 4 years, Cars?

That would mean House members would be subject to re-election half as often as they are now.

And, it would mean Senators would be up for re-election every 4 years instead of every 6 years.

I haven't seen Trump or any politician pushing to change term durations, so I'm just curious as to your reasoning as to what problem that would solve.

The push for federally-mandated Congressional term limits like Trump now says he favors isn't focused on how often congresspersons are up for re-election. It's focused on how long they can serve before they're ineligible to run again. The proposals I've seen most commonly call for a max of 3 terms (6 years) for House Reps and 12 years (2 terms) for Senators.

(11-20-2016, 11:46 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 07:42 AM)Carsman Wrote: One thing Trump stated in his campaigning, was that he believes in "Term Limits" for our politicians here. And so do I, currently "they" get their job and have it till they die! Hope he makes it happen.

They have no real incentive to do good for their constituents, what's good for us, the common people, doesn't apply to them. They should be "re-elected for each 4 year term.

Why 4 years, Cars?

That would mean House members would be subject to re-election half as often as they are now.

And, it would mean Senators would be up for re-election every 4 years instead of every 6 years.

I haven't seen Trump or any politician pushing to change term durations, so I'm just curious as to your reasoning as to what problem that would solve.

The push for federally-mandated Congressional term limits like Trump now says he favors isn't focused on how often congresspersons are up for re-election. It's focused on how long they can serve before they're ineligible to run again. The proposals I've seen most commonly call for a max of 3 terms (6 years) for House Reps and 12 years (2 terms) for Senators.

"4" is my favorite number! hah

(11-20-2016, 02:26 PM)Carsman Wrote: "4" is my favorite number! hah

Fair enough. ')

In appreciation 4 your participation, a little something 4 your viewing and listening pleasure.

Smiley_emoticons_razz Smiley_emoticons_razz Smiley_emoticons_razz Smiley_emoticons_razz

Alright, that's enough fourplay 4 one day.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 11-21-2016

Just 4 You

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-15-2016

There are rumors floatin' around that team trump are having a hard time attracting high profile entertainers for his inauguration. It was said that ambassadorships were offered in order to get a deal done, trump's people deny that. I look forward to seeing who is willing to risk their reputation by accepting an invite. Hehehe

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 12-15-2016

It's hard to find anyone with a set of balls or the will to stand up for what is right. I wouldn't want to see Bouncy, GaGa or that dumbo twat Katy Perry mooning for photo space anyways. Although Trump has offered Clinton 5 cents on the dollar for the fireworks display.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wouldn't want to see Bouncy, GaGa or that dumbo twat Katy Perry mooning for photo space anyways.

You wouldn't want to but trump would. 39

Sure..........he's a businessman and always looking for a bump.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's hard to find anyone with a set of balls or the will to stand up for what is right. I wouldn't want to see Bouncy, GaGa or that dumbo twat Katy Perry mooning for photo space anyways. Although Trump has offered Clinton 5 cents on the dollar for the fireworks display.

You're so fickle, Mags. I remember when you frequently expressed your love and desire for Katy Perry.

But, since she stumped for Clinton and opposes Trump, she's become a 'dumbo twat' in your eyes.

Anyway, Trump will get someone who truly supports him or wants the publicity to play at his inauguration, I bet. Ted, Kanye, maybe a country star or two?

(12-15-2016, 01:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's hard to find anyone with a set of balls or the will to stand up for what is right. I wouldn't want to see Bouncy, GaGa or that dumbo twat Katy Perry mooning for photo space anyways. Although Trump has offered Clinton 5 cents on the dollar for the fireworks display.

You're so fickle, Mags. I remember when you frequently expressed your love and desire for Katy Perry.

But, since she stumped for Clinton and opposes Trump, she's become a 'dumbo twat' in your eyes.

Anyway, Trump will get someone who truly supports him or wants the publicity to play at his inauguration, I bet. Ted, Kanye, maybe a country star or two?

She does have a nice bod and she sings OK fine but even a few years ago when she just got married to that british comedian with the big dick, I forget his name I had watched an interview she did and the "dumbo twat" was cemented in my mind. brains are not one of her shining lights. Kanye is a freaking idiot from the get go and I like Teds guitar work but he does go over the edge sometimes.

He does have a young lady singing inauguration day I think she is 16 and am curious to see how the left treats her. She is a GREAT singer and it will be BIG.

Kid Rock would be good. hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 12-15-2016

I think I'm the one who stated he's hot for Katy Perry.

(12-15-2016, 03:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think I'm the one who stated he's hot for Katy Perry.

Mags did it first and more frequently. You were just sloppy seconds. ')

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 03:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 03:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think I'm the one who stated he's hot for Katy Perry.

Mags did it first and more frequently. You were just sloppy seconds. ')

Yeah... I don't think so.

What thread was it in?

I remember Maggot posting about liking to listen to hot Katy Perry with his daughter and out by his pool with the girls, several years ago. I think he got mocked about his love for her by a couple of since-banned members and remember you saying that you had a thing for her too.

But, I'm not gonna search for threads on such a silly matter, MS. I was just playing around. If you were first in line to declare your lust/love for Katy Perry, apologies for my error.

That was the Popsicle song. I like that one.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 12-16-2016

Screw the big inauguration party shit. Just get in there and do what you were hired to do.