Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 12-16-2016

Trump likes all that big party stuff, but so does Obama and Clinton and all those other shmucks. They all say "Look, look at meeeeeee" its like the Academy awards or something where they all pat each others asses.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-16-2016

What are trump's redeeming qualities? Do any of you care to say? I'd be interested in reading what some of you see that I don't see.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-16-2016

Yea I can identify a few:
1. He is a Hugely successful business man, which is how this country should be run rather than as a fraudulent give away program
2. He does seem to know who and what out enemies are, much more so than barry or hillary
3. He hasn't lost $6 Billion of tax payers money, the $1B that he did lose was His money
4. He has never subsisted on govt money, barry was raised on it, went to school on it and made a living off of public money
5. He has more Women in executive positions in his company than the national average
6. He has more Minority women in executive positions than the national average
7. He was married to all his kids mothers
8. He is still tending to his kids and made sure they were educated
9. He Loves out Military
10. He Loves our Police

How many do you need?

Hugely successful businessmen don't repeatedly file bankruptcy. They just don't, Six.

He is an insecure twat who surrounds himself with his children. He trusts no one and it's only a matter of time before it becomes public that he thinks the CIA is out to get him.

He is a pathological liar. That's a fact.

What the hell does being married to his kid's mothers even mean. He cheated on them all! Ahahaha. Married to their mothers. 28

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Blindgreed1 - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hugely successful businessmen don't repeatedly file bankruptcy. They just don't, Six.

He is an insecure twat who surrounds himself with his children. He trusts no one and it's only a matter of time before it becomes public that he thinks the CIA is out to get him.

What the hell does being married to his kid's mothers even mean. He cheated on them all! Ahahaha. Married to their mothers. 28
That's not true. The list of successful people who've filed bankruptcy is surprisingly long.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 12-16-2016

4 bankruptcy out of over 500 business. Yea, I would call that hugely successful.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 12-16-2016

Don't forget he cheated and bullied small business owners out of money he owed them. Such a suckcessful business mean.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 12-16-2016

Well he managed to become POTUS when everyone said it would never happen, I'd say that's a successful businessman.

His children seem to love him, what's wrong with surrounding himself with them?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 12-16-2016

His children love his money.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 12-16-2016

And you know these people personally, Clang? It's not possible that they just love their father who they have a good relationship with?

Eh, he won and that's that. No doubt he will get second guessed at every turn and some promises will get broken. He won't be perfect and after some time will be targeted but it's really not the end of the world. Just like Obama wasn't the end of the world. Anyone that can predict the future is welcome to give me the winning powerball numbers whenever they get them. I do like jacking people up about it though and am glad he fought the media, politicians and the politically correct crowd. he has some balls that's for sure and its refreshing.

(12-16-2016, 06:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Don't forget he cheated and bullied small business owners out of money he owed them. Such a suckcessful business mean.
Which IMO is better than screwing over retired folks on their mortgages and leaving them homeless like Hilary did.

What do y'all think of this headline - The FBI is supporting the CIA’s conclusion that Russia interfered in the presidential election with the goal of supporting Republican candidate Donald Trump.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 12-16-2016

The headline should be "From Russia, with love"

(12-16-2016, 08:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What do y'all think of this headline - The FBI is supporting the CIA’s conclusion that Russia interfered in the presidential election with the goal of supporting Republican candidate Donald Trump.
I think it's pretty fucked up. I think it's time to double down on sanctions like the ones from the Crimea incursion that are hurting them bad. They took the step of looking to play in our elections. We can also start fucking with the money train for Putin's' oligarchical supporters and squeeze the fuck out of their foreign holdings. Then there is Putin, we can dick over his foreign holdings as well.

I would rather be in bed with Russia or China than Iran.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - username - 12-16-2016

Random thoughts.

I thought this could be bad but I'm afraid it's going to be even worse:

He twitter ranted Vanity Fair
He made some questionable deal to "save" some number of jobs but misstated the number such that a union manager comes out against him. And what does the soon to be POTUS do? He takes the low road and insults the guy.
He won't release his tax returns, seemingly wants his kids involved in his inner circle BUT he's turning his business over to them...what part of conflict of interest is so hard to understand?
He can't be bothered with reading daily briefings.
He's dissing U.S. intelligence's ability for all the world to see.
Climate change is over stated; bringing climate change nay-sayer's on board.
He's pissing off China for the sake of a congratulatory phone call from Taiwan.

He is TERRIBLY thin skinned (and that scares me).

My take on him is that he could/would impetuously abuse his powers on a business or individual that crossed him just right--and that or some other rash act or financial conflict will lead to his being impeached.

I have a hard time imagining him lasting a year much less 4. And he's already talking two terms when he's likely going to fuck the lower income, blue collar workers (a large part of his base) right up the ass.

hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-17-2016

(12-16-2016, 11:24 PM)username Wrote: He twitter ranted Vanity Fair

I read that rant came about after one of VF's writers gave a bad review of trump grill.

Why is it too much to expect of the president elect to act with some dignity & decorum? Seriously. I don't have the expectation that I will ever actually like whoever the President is but I would like it very much if I at least felt comfortable with their capabilities.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-17-2016

Maybe the FBI and CIA should give some thought to barry telling all the illegals to vote?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 09:38 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Maybe the FBI and CIA should give some thought to barry telling all the illegals to vote?

Where in the world did you get that from? I can find no record of that ever being said. I hope you're not one of those people who pay credence to fake news.