Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-17-2016

No, I am not.
But think about this:
obama did encourage "citizens" to vote FOR the illegals to give them a voice. WTF? They are illegal and as such should have no voice in our government. That is reserved for Citizens, the legal kind.
That to me is the same level of interference as the Russians. The Russians purportedly hacked an illegal server and reported what they found. If one is Interfering, then surely the other is also.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 12-17-2016

Assange at Wikileaks says it wasn't the Russians. I would expect that the Dems would denounce Assange if they thought any of it was untrue, but have not heard a peep. The Republicans were attacked also but their servers had better security. I wonder now which side I trust with secrets.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-17-2016

hah Oh Maggottyboo.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - F.U. - 12-18-2016

While at my family Christmas last night I got my N.I.B. Trump the game back. Long story is, When I sold the house in town last summer I had my daughter come over and pickup all the board games and take them home for my grandchildren. Well I forgot all about the Still unopened Trump game I bought back in 2004. My Daughter noticed it and sent it back home with me. SOoooo, it will now rest in a place of Honor on my Trump Alter.
Its a Christmas Miracle !!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-18-2016

LOL, Cool

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ramseycat - 12-18-2016

(12-18-2016, 09:07 AM)F.U. Wrote: While at my family Christmas last night I got my N.I.B. Trump the game back. Long story is, When I sold the house in town last summer I had my daughter come over and pickup all the board games and take them home for my grandchildren. Well I forgot all about the Still unopened Trump game I bought back in 2004. My Daughter noticed it and sent it back home with me. SOoooo, it will now rest in a place of Honor on my Trump Alter.

Hey Baby! Merry Christmas! Want a present?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-18-2016

*barf*

(12-18-2016, 10:54 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 09:07 AM)F.U. Wrote: While at my family Christmas last night I got my N.I.B. Trump the game back. Long story is, When I sold the house in town last summer I had my daughter come over and pickup all the board games and take them home for my grandchildren. Well I forgot all about the Still unopened Trump game I bought back in 2004. My Daughter noticed it and sent it back home with me. SOoooo, it will now rest in a place of Honor on my Trump Alter.

Hey Baby! Merry Christmas! Want a present?

Merry Christmas Kitten. Just talking with you is a present. Blowing-kisses

(12-18-2016, 11:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

*barf*

Have the poached eggs again ?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 12-18-2016

I like them moist.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - username - 12-18-2016

(12-18-2016, 02:49 PM)BigMark Wrote: I like them moist.

For some reason, I can only picture you with dry and crusty. I'm sorry. Sucks to be you, right?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-18-2016

(12-18-2016, 11:30 AM)F.U. Wrote: Have the poached eggs again ?

Never had 'em.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 12-18-2016

(12-18-2016, 02:49 PM)BigMark Wrote: I like them moist.

I can't eat them. They make me poop my underpants.

(Not really. I eat my eggs scrambled, fried, or deviled)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - username - 12-19-2016

In my rambling about Trump, I forgot to mention that our esteemed President elect has ensured that he has several titles (that I think ought to impress the hell out of everyone).

I am Donald Trump, President and Commander in Chief of the United States of America and the Executive Producer of a T.V. show called "The Apprentice".

And I own a restaurant that serves shit stew.

This truly is a proud moment in our country. We're getting great again already; I feel it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 12-19-2016

He's a fuckin' retard with no more self control than a 2 yr. old.

...aaaaaand, his mouth looks like a butt hole.

(12-18-2016, 10:54 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Hey Baby! Merry Christmas! Want a present?

(12-18-2016, 11:29 AM)F.U. Wrote: Merry Christmas Kitten. Just talking with you is a present. Blowing-kisses

I know what you two freaks are doing, I'm on to you.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - username - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He's a peach...impeachable. We've never elected anyone that I imagined getting impeached before; Trump is a first. I honestly can't imagine him lasting even a year. I don't know what will take him down (there are too many possibilities) but I'm willing to wager that he WON'T serve a full term. $50, one taker?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...aaaaaand, his mouth looks like a butt hole.

That's his stank face.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 05:53 PM)username Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He's a peach...impeachable. We've never elected anyone that I imagined getting impeached before; Trump is a first. I honestly can't imagine him lasting even a year. I don't know what will take him down (there are too many possibilities) but I'm willing to wager that he WON'T serve a full term. $50, one taker?

I'll take that bet. He'll last a full term. He's a bully and clingy butthole turd. I'm starting to believe his claim that he could straight up murder someone on the street in broad daylight and no one would care. Hell, no one cares that our soon to be President loves to "Grab them by the pussy!"