Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 04-03-2018

I made a donation in your name.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 08:22 AM)BigMark Wrote: I made a donation in your name.

Ahahahahaha! I love that! Loveis

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-04-2018

An American president is publicly attacking an American company for using the American postal service. Are there any Republicans out there with a set of balls who will say something, maybe someone with a spine who will contradict this president's bullshit? Hello? Is Republicans with balls an oxymoron?

Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 04-04-2018

I don't believe it's a good idea to berate Amazon for using the post office. The post office was in the tank for quite a while. he should be concentrating on other things.
On a side note, did you know that the Post office is the only government agency that has to add pension benefits to their bottom line every year? Yup, they have to show in their budget reports what they pay out in pensions as a cost. Other gov agencies do not have to do that and that is why they always seem to be in the tank. I sometimes wonder what the pension payout would do to the bottom line of any government agency.

But yeah there is no reason to screw with Bezos he is making money and so is everyone else involved. A different marketing program that seems to be working well, leave it alone carrot top!. hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 04-04-2018

* Orange Overlord

(04-04-2018, 10:21 AM)Maggot Wrote: I don't believe it's a good idea to berate Amazon for using the post office. The post office was in the tank for quite a while. he should be concentrating on other things.
On a side note, did you know that the Post office is the only government agency that has to add pension benefits to their bottom line every year? Yup, they have to show in their budget reports what they pay out in pensions as a cost. Other gov agencies do not have to do that and that is why they always seem to be in the tank. I sometimes wonder what the pension payout would do to the bottom line of any government agency.

But yeah there is no reason to screw with Bezos he is making money and so is everyone else involved. A different marketing program that seems to be working well, leave it alone carrot top!. hah

Thank you! I appreciate hearing from a Republican.

I don't like trump.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Jimbone - 04-04-2018

Really? Who knew?

In my whole life I have never felt this way about a person. I had never experienced hate before. Not only do I hate him, I hate that he makes me feel this way.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 04-04-2018

[Image: 5cbda4dfac82e94268c89e01c2c14e90.gif]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Jimbone - 04-05-2018

(04-04-2018, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

In my whole life I have never felt this way about a person. I had never experienced hate before. Not only do I hate him, I hate that he makes me feel this way.

It may be time to talk to someone about it.

[Image: triggered__1__by_themoonlitmasquerade-db4bllg.gif]

hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 04-05-2018

(04-04-2018, 05:42 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: 5cbda4dfac82e94268c89e01c2c14e90.gif]

hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 04-06-2018

I feel almost certain the Cheetoh Messiah has proudly claimed credit for the recent tanking stock market as is his habit. Did I miss where he said he is still responsible for wall street? To tell the truth, I am very conflicted about the inevitable result of this idiot being allowed in the white house. There is some glee at watching him target the same morons who voted for him. But since these disastrous decisions are so going to fuck up everyone else's world, it's a lot like watching a spectacular train wreck from inside the train.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-06-2018

The prez has declined to go to the White House Correspondents Dinner again this year. Ahahahaha! There is no bigger snowflake than him. 39

Sarah Slanders will represent the WH. This is going to be so good. Heheheh

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 04-06-2018

How have I never heard "Sarah Slanders" before, that's fucking brilliant and I'm going to use it all the time now.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-07-2018

It is brilliant, isn't it. I can't take credit for it though, a friend came up with it, not I.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-07-2018

trump tower is on fire.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-08-2018

Someone died on his property & others were injured but he's tweeting about his opponent in the 2016 election.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-24-2018

This is just so goddamn funny. Watch trump's left hand. 28

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 04-25-2018

(04-24-2018, 12:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
This is just so goddamn funny. Watch trump's left hand. 28

That was funny.

I was smiling through much of yesterday's coverage of the state visit by French President Macron.

I can't recall ever having seen so much hand holding, kissing, hugging and praising between two world leaders in such a short time.

Hopefully..............it will help Macron convince Trump not to withdraw from the Iran Nuclear Agreement and to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord.