Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-06-2018

Trump is that kid nobody wanted in the clubhouse, so he got pissed and went and built his own clubhouse across the street and sat in it by himself and declared himself the winner.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 06-06-2018

Also, Lebron James was asked about the disinvitation lol. His response? Fuck that guy. We ain't coming either no matter who wins.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lebron-no-one-wants-to-visit-trumps-white-house-regardless-of-nba-finals-outcome-stephen-curry-agrees/

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-06-2018

(06-05-2018, 05:13 PM)Donovan Wrote: I can totally see Duchess making the evil eye sign like an old gypsy woman when she says "Trump".

hah You've got my number!

(06-05-2018, 09:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 28

It's funny to me when anybody, including myself, doesn't know the words to songs they're singing in public.

Given the context of this presidential display at today's "No Eagles!" event, I can't stop laughing.

Hilarious. The head bopping is classic.

I laughed & laughed. Whatta dufus!

I laugh too when he sways back & forth sometimes. It's fricken hysterical, also when he brings the media in a meeting for a photo op and he's holding himself and rocking. Fuckin aye hah

(06-06-2018, 09:17 AM)Donovan Wrote: Trump is that kid nobody wanted in the clubhouse, so he got pissed and went and built his own clubhouse across the street and sat in it by himself and declared himself the winner.

You're right! He wants to be surrounded by all the cool kids and they don't want anything to do with him. I can't even express how much joy that brings me because I know he can't stand it, he can't handle not being able to make some people bend to his will.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 06-06-2018

It makes me wonder why he got into real estate with a voice like that. Run1

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-07-2018

WTF! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 06-07-2018

That was cool.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 06-07-2018

He moved his water bottle! OMG! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-08-2018

If that's all you're seeing, you're not paying attention.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-08-2018

This strikes me as so ignorant and transparent that it's almost unbelievable.

After attacking NFL and NBA players for peaceful protest of social injustice and labeling them "unpatriotic" in order to score political points with his core base............President Trump said today that he is considering pardoning Muhammad Ali.

It seems obvious to me that too is just for political points, an attempt to counter observations that Trump is racially prejudiced and targeting black professional athletes for personal gain. But, even in that optics-motivated context, it doesn't make sense to me.

Muhammad Ali refused to be inducted at the height of the Vietnam War. He cited his his religious beliefs. Ali was arrested and convicted, and had his boxing license stripped for 3 years. He went from being extremely beloved to toxic in the eyes of the general American public at the time. He, like the NFL players Trump is exploiting, was labeled "unpatriotic" by the government.

BUT, the Supreme Court later overturned Ali's conviction, ruling 8-0 that Ali had a right to conscientious objector status and Ali's stance became widely respected by the general public over the following years. So, he sure doesn't need a pardon.

Trump also said today that he won't invite the Warriors to the White House if they win the NBA championship. Lol, they were disinvited last year and already said that they wouldn't visit the White House if they win again.

Does anyone take this divisive shit our President is peddling seriously? Even if Trump wasn't a draft-dodger, to me it's just supreme idiocy and hypocrisy on display.

(06-08-2018, 12:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Does anyone take this divisive shit our President is peddling seriously?

You talkin' ta me? Sarcastic

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-08-2018

Smiley_emoticons_smile I KNOW you don't buy into it Duchess.

But, some people must or it wouldn't be "a winning issue" which "elevates him" with some Americans.

I'm just wondering if anyone here at Mock thinks Trump is sincere and rational on the topic. And if so, why?

(06-08-2018, 12:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm just wondering if anyone here at Mock thinks Trump is sincere and rational on the topic. And if so, why?

I'm interested in knowing that too.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 12:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Does anyone take this divisive shit our President is peddling seriously? Even if Trump wasn't a draft-dodger, to me it's just supreme idiocy and hypocrisy on display.

Not me. I wore that Trump t-shirt I got as a hand me down from my nephew ironically. I swear.

Maybe I should burn it?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-09-2018

I don't think you should burn the shirt, Clang.

Who knows, you might have a change of mind/heart by 2020.

However.......those pink and purple Pence panties should definitely be torched. ')

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-09-2018

While he is wearing them.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 11:28 AM)BigMark Wrote: While he is wearing them.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

ESAD nick-named @username "Fire Crotch" a few years ago.

If Clang follows your advice, it could cause some confusion.

Maybe "Pyro Panties" could be Clang's nick? We're pyro-free for the time being. :(

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 12:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: We're pyro-free for the time being. :(

When I think of it I still can hardly believe that self professed badass bailed on Mock and for the reasons he gave! C'mon!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 06-09-2018

Trump sat alone in a boggy marsh,
Totally emotionless except for his heart
Mud flowed up into Trump's pajamas
He totally confused all the passing piranhas

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He's Trump, he's Trump, he's Trump
He might be dead

Trump lingered last in line for brains
And the one he got was sorta rotten and insane
Small things so sad that birds could land
Is Trump fast asleep or rockin' out with the band?

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He might be dead

Trump was limp and lonely and needed a shove
Trump slipped on a kiss and tumbled into love
He spent his twenties between the sheets
Life limped along at sub-sonic speeds

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He might be dead