Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 05-22-2019

Well, there was this sign, for one thing.

[Image: 2019-05-22T155922Z_1_LYNXNPEF4L1IJ_RTROP...25x488.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-22-2019

113   Pathetic loser. Waaaaaah.

It'll be on his hidden gravestone. NO COLLUSION! Ahahahaha

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-22-2019

Next to your sweet tears.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 05-23-2019

(05-22-2019, 01:01 PM)Duchess Wrote: Awww, president nitwit had a temper tantrum while with Speaker Pelosi and doesn't want to work with Democrats while they are investigating him. 34

On a much lighter note, we've all had a hand in paying $102 million so he can golf. Not even complaining, go away, stay away.

I'm so goddamn glad he is one dumbass muthafucka. If he had half a brain we would be in even worse shit with him behind the wheel.

Why should he?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-23-2019

I would expect it, from what Pelosi said 5 min before. The Dems truly are below primitive.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-23-2019

You've been brainwashed to support a person who doesn't give a shit about you, not even an itty bitty turd. He doesn't care about Americans, he cares about himself and the daughter he'd like to fuck.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-23-2019

I saw the way he looked at you...

He doesn't like me.

He LOVES you!

Ewwwww *spits*

You are going to wake up coated in cheeto dust.

Stop here

And muskrat love.

Mark, he just sat in front of reporters and insisted he is an extremely stable genius. He actually said that, it's verbatim, "I am an extremely stable genius". Moments ago he did that, he also made several members of his staff step up, one by one, to attest to reporters that he is a very calm man. He had the amazing audacity to call his handpicked SoS "dumb as a rock". That man ran Exxon, one of the biggest businesses in the world. Do you not find him even slightly bonkers? You think this is normal and acceptable behavior for the President of the United States of America?

He wasn't my first pick that's for sure. The politically correct overcorrection movement scared us goobers into electing him. He has the right to remain silent he just doesn't have the ability.

[Image: VVulJqY.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 05-23-2019

You gotta know your audience.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 05-24-2019

(05-23-2019, 12:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: You've been brainwashed to support a person who doesn't give a shit about you, not even an itty bitty turd. He doesn't care about Americans, he cares about himself and the daughter he'd like to fuck.

Pretending you know what Donald Trump thinks or not and pretending an inside track into his inner thoughts is fucking ridiculous.
Believing it IS insanity defined.
Trying to sway people based on this imagined deep understanding and basing supposition after guess based on this with each theory everymore supported by the flimsy premise of you understanding his inner most thoughts is retarded.

What are you doing, Duchess and why?

(05-23-2019, 12:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: He doesn't like me.

What relationship do you personally have with him and what relationship does he have of you?

Let me guess...none.

He does not know you enough to even factor you personally into a valued judgement. He doesn't know you enough to like you or not.

You are nothing to him no matter how much you want your hatred to impact him. All one way investment.

Is it honest saying that he doesn't like you? Was it honest any time you said it?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 05-24-2019

She was fucking responding to Big Mark who said Donald Trump loves Duchess-why don't you go after him and his stupid posts Fry Guy?
Why don't you call Big Mark a liar? How does HE know what Donald Trump likes and doesn't like?

GET OFF YOUR DT SOAP BOX!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 01:22 AM)MirahM Wrote: She was fucking responding to Big Mark who said Donald Trump loves Duchess-why don't you go after him and his stupid posts Fry Guy?
Why don't you call Big Mark a liar? How does HE know what Donald Trump likes and doesn't like?

GET OFF YOUR DT SOAP BOX!

I know what was said, i followed tbe flow of the conversation back.