Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 05-24-2019

sorry for asking about am I being watched Duch. I know it's politically incorrect to apologise but it sounds conceited and I was paranoid, due to being in an altered state.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-24-2019

i sorry

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 11:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: sorry for asking about am I being watched Duch. I know it's politically incorrect to apologise but it sounds conceited and I was paranoid, due to being in an altered state.

Not a problem at all, Aussie.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 01:22 AM)MirahM Wrote: She was fucking responding to Big Mark who said Donald Trump loves Duchess-why don't you go after him and his stupid posts Fry Guy?
Why don't you call Big Mark a liar? How does HE know what Donald Trump likes and doesn't like?

GET OFF YOUR DT SOAP BOX!

I love you.

(05-24-2019, 11:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 11:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: sorry for asking about am I being watched Duch. I know it's politically incorrect to apologise but it sounds conceited and I was paranoid, due to being in an altered state.

Not a problem at all, Aussie.

yeh so have there been any new memberships from Oz, or stalkers?  hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-24-2019

hah No, none. No one you know will know you're here unless you tell them. Mock is obscure.

(05-24-2019, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: hah No, none. No one you know will know you're here unless you tell them. Mock is obscure.

I'm obscure  hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 11:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I was paranoid, due to being in an altered state.

Ha, I thought so

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-25-2019

Your message would be more accepted if you weren't such a dudley moore.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 05-25-2019

(05-25-2019, 02:07 AM)BigMark Wrote: Your message would be more accepted if you weren't such a dudley moore.

You believe i am wanting acceptance?
I would rather be right and scorned than be wrong and get head ruffles and belly rubs for it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-25-2019

Ahahahahaha! No one, and I mean no one, is under the mistaken impression that you are here to be accepted. You have no sense of camaraderie nor a desire to be included in a fun time. You spend your time in Mock bloviating and you find it impossible to have a normal conversation with anyone in here. If Mock were a classroom you would be the obnoxious little kid that was always left alone and never received an invitation to do fun things with the others. I feel certain that Santa shits in your stocking.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 05-25-2019

(05-25-2019, 04:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: Ahahahahaha! No one, and I mean no one, is under the mistaken impression that you are here to be accepted. You have no sense of camaraderie nor a desire to be included in a fun time. You spend your time in Mock bloviating and you find it impossible to have a normal conversation with anyone in here. If Mock were a classroom you would be the obnoxious little kid that was always left alone and never received an invitation to do fun things with the others. I feel certain that Santa shits in your stocking.

You are wrong I do have a sense of camaraderie with people I know and like and I like a good giggle as much as the next person.

BUT:

1) I do not desperately desire these things. I can manage fine without this.
2) I know that this is simply a little chuck of cyberspace. A small forum mostly comprised of people I do not know and would not recognise if I fell over them (which is unlikely given that I live the other side of the world to most of them).
3) This is Mock Forum. I remember it from a while ago. I remember the intro I got and others and I know the rough and tumble here. I know the score.
4) When I saw I got accused of stalking and such and another person accused of rape apologia over a difference of opinion I was firmly convinced I was not being too unfair or mean-spirited with my retorts or critiques.
5) The amount of lies, bullshit and Progressive propaganda around Trump is mind-boggling. I find that interesting.

Normal conversations I am fine with generally. But I tend not to be an open book and I am not generally that interested in people I do not know. It is like striking a conversation with someone in a queue or at a doctor's surgery or at a bus stop. Sure you CAN and people have done so...but why would you bother? What do you really get out of it?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 06-11-2019

trump held up a piece of paper and according to a couple of journalists, it was blank. He then told all the reporters that were gathered there that it was the Mexican deal and when they say he can, he will release it. There is no new deal, it's the same damn deal that was agreed upon months ago.

It occurred to me that even if he were to be believed about that piece of paper being the Mexican deal, what the hell would he be doing walking around with such important paperwork. hah  This shit is not normal!

I just saw a close up of the piece of paper. There is writing on it, it's not blank. I want to correct my early comment.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 06-11-2019

Presidents should not have important paperwork. It is not normal.

Oh stop. You know exactly what I meant.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 06-11-2019

The previous deal with Mexico was much like the Paris Climate deal. Sign a piece of paper and then walk away doing nothing that was agreed on. The climate deal was waiting for the U.S. to fund most of it and the deal made with Mexico was never acted on. They signed the paper saying they would put more military on the border and enforce the laws better. That never happened. This new one states that if they do nothing they get nothing a much more strict insurance policy that Mexico will not renege on their promise. Something needs to be done not just a turn around and not see what is happening. Reality needs to be looked at not ignored and postulated for the cameras.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 06-11-2019

My god, you'll defend him no matter how egregious his lies are.

(06-11-2019, 05:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: The climate deal was waiting for the U.S. to fund most of it

What was being funded and why was the US responsible for the most dollars?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 05:14 PM)Rootilda Wrote: My god, you'll defend him no matter how egregious his lies are.

Only as much as you defend the narrative that is the nanny state. Who truly knows the truth in this opinionated media news flash. Opinion and news have become one and that is the problem.