Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 05:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Is Donald Trump inciting violence?

Makes one wonder, will there be riots in the streets if he doesn't get the nomination? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 03-20-2016

(03-14-2016, 09:14 PM)sally Wrote: I like Bernie, but I've decided to support trump for no other reason then to prove you assholes wrong. He's going to be the next potus and nothing will change, you all will still be the same stupid assholes. Mark my words.

We already know you're an idiot, stop trying so hard.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 08:10 AM)Carsman Wrote: Makes one wonder, will there be riots in the streets if he doesn't get the nomination? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

He's already planted the seed so maybe. Probably. He'll egg 'em on from the sidelines using words like robbed and cheated and call it a conspiracy. Meh. I don't know what that fruit will pull next.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-20-2016

If Trump supporters were running around stopping traffic on highways and throwing rocks at cops I would blame him but that's not the case. It seems that the protesters are the ones inciting violence and are the disruptive ones.

Violence begets violence. Have we not learned this yet? The extreme right and extreme left do not have exclusive rights to stupid and egregious behavior. The blame that lies at Trump's door is that he incites and encourages his followers' worst impulses. It is unacceptable behavior for a man seeking the office of president. Petulance is unbecoming in adults.

I think he knows exactly what he is doing and I believe some of his more outrageous comments were said with the expectation of getting the reaction they did. He is a self serving individual.

Some of it, yes. But he also exhibits every sign of narcissistic personality disorder, and those people tend to fully believe their own outrageous bullshit or are totally incapable of thinking others won't fall for it.

(03-20-2016, 04:30 PM)Donovan Wrote: or are totally incapable of thinking others won't fall for it.

Maybe that's why I spend so much of the time thinking he is batshit crazy.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 04:30 PM)Donovan Wrote: Some of it, yes. But he also exhibits every sign of narcissistic personality disorder, and those people tend to fully believe their own outrageous bullshit or are totally incapable of thinking others won't fall for it.

I feel the same way about Barry Soetero ........I mean Obama.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 03:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think he knows exactly what he is doing and I believe some of his more outrageous comments were said with the expectation of getting the reaction they did. He is a self serving individual.

Self-serving?

Duh.

Those Trump palaces don't get built with offering plate donations.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-21-2016

(03-20-2016, 07:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Self-serving?

Duh.

That was said in regards to his Presidential run not as a comment about your average citizen. Duh.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Midwest Spy - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 10:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 07:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Self-serving?

Duh.

That was said in regards to his Presidential run not as a comment about your average citizen. Duh.

I get it.

A tiger can't change his stripes so to speak, so I don't know what kind of 'public' servant the Trumpster could ever be.

Again, for me, the only thing about him that interests me about him is his business acumen.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 10:28 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: 'public' servant

Just that phrase alone in regards to Donald Trump is funny as fuck.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 03-24-2016

(03-20-2016, 04:30 PM)Donovan Wrote: Some of it, yes. But he also exhibits every sign of narcissistic personality disorder, and those people tend to fully believe their own outrageous bullshit or are totally incapable of thinking others won't fall for it.

Ben Michaelis, clinical psychologist Wrote:Textbook narcissistic personality disorder. He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics...In the field we use clusters of personality disorders. Narcissism is in cluster B, which means it has similarities with histrionic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, and antisocial personality disorder. There are similarities between them. Regardless of how you feel about John McCain, the man served—and suffered. Narcissism is an extreme defense against one’s own feelings of worthlessness. To degrade people is really part of a cluster-B personality disorder: it’s antisocial and shows a lack of remorse for other people. The way to make it O.K. to attack someone verbally, psychologically, or physically is to lower them. That’s what he’s doing.

fucking nailed it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 03-24-2016

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - username - 03-25-2016

I'm so sick of the man...I think scalping him would be a fitting means for his demise.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Cutz - 03-25-2016

(03-24-2016, 08:10 PM)Donovan Wrote:

Ben Michaelis, clinical psychologist Wrote:Textbook narcissistic personality disorder. He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics...In the field we use clusters of personality disorders. Narcissism is in cluster B, which means it has similarities with histrionic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, and antisocial personality disorder. There are similarities between them. Regardless of how you feel about John McCain, the man served—and suffered. Narcissism is an extreme defense against one’s own feelings of worthlessness. To degrade people is really part of a cluster-B personality disorder: it’s antisocial and shows a lack of remorse for other people. The way to make it O.K. to attack someone verbally, psychologically, or physically is to lower them. That’s what he’s doing.

fucking nailed it.

Therapist. Psychotherapist. Psychologist. Social worker.

How many synonyms for "People who didn't go to med school to diagnose mental disorder" are there?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 01:13 AM)username Wrote: I'm so sick of the man...I think scalping him would be a fitting means for his demise.

I can't stand that cocksucka. Given an opportunity, I would vomit all over his shoes.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-25-2016

I like Trump because he's not PC. Cruz started the fight by bringing in Trumps wife WTF does he expect? People forget that. I see Hillary assimilating the personality of trump and Bernie she's like a shape shifter or something, I think the real Hillary is a really mean self centered flake. Bernie is a fruitcake and Trump would fart into the microphone if it got peoples attention. Cruz is a religious nut and here we are again faced with choosing which lunatic would care more about Americans and put them first above all others.
The real election and its not being addressed is the Senate races. Presidential elections are fine but if you want real governance they are the ones that truly decide things.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-25-2016

I recently read that America's favorite form of entertainment these days is anything to do with the election. I'm both amused & disgusted by that and I'm one of them who views it as entertainment.