Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 08-20-2019

(08-20-2019, 09:51 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: How about these days in Mock, are there die hard Trump supporters in here? I mean, after all that's been revealed, all the stuff and misinformation has been revealed is there anyone in here now that is supporting this hateful human being? I really hope not. It's nice to have intellectual discussions, particularly as we like in a free country. However, if you turn a blind eye to someone who is disingenuous just because they are on the same team as you support, it's counterproductive to everyone concerned, and will eventually most of all has a negative impact on your wonderful country.

Part of having an intellectual conversation is NOT making vague claims or presuming your position is proved beyond all critical analysis and examination.

So i will allow you to make an actual case

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-21-2019

trump just stood on the White House lawn, looked up at the sky and said " I am the chosen one".

There is a bolt of lightening with his name on it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 08-21-2019

CRAP!!! Look what happened when Hillary did that!  Panic

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-26-2019

There was a KKK march in North Carolina this past Saturday. They are spreading trump's word. It's always nice to have some help from friends.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: kkk-protest.png?w=821]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 08-26-2019

* White

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 08-26-2019

(08-20-2019, 09:51 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: How about these days in Mock, are there die hard Trump supporters in here? I mean, after all that's been revealed, all the stuff and misinformation has been revealed is there anyone in here now that is supporting this hateful human being? I really hope not. It's nice to have intellectual discussions, particularly as we like in a free country. However, if you turn a blind eye to someone who is disingenuous just because they are on the same team as you support, it's counterproductive to everyone concerned, and will eventually most of all has a negative impact on your wonderful country.

There are T-Rump supporters here. They would say to your "hateful" comment that he is not hateful at all and ask you to prove that.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 08-27-2019

Indeed.
There are people on here hateful to Trump yet call him hateful and argue the merits of hatefulness.

Isn't that fucking stupid?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-27-2019

(08-27-2019, 04:40 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Isn't that fucking stupid?

Yeah, given you would be holding a Mocker to a higher standard than the President of the United States.  hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 08-27-2019

(07-22-2019, 02:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump just now -

"I've had a great relationship with Puerto Rico. I'm the best thing that ever happened to Puerto Rico"
yeh throwing those paper towels at a crowd really made an impact.  Too bad there were more fatalities due to power failure that medical machines need to keep patients alive.

(08-27-2019, 11:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-27-2019, 04:40 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Isn't that fucking stupid?

Yeah, given you would be holding a Mocker to a higher standard than the President of the United States.  hah

There has never been a saint in the White House. They have all been human. They all have the same standard as everyone else just a different job.

So no. That doesn't fly

(08-26-2019, 12:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: There was a KKK march in North Carolina this past Saturday. They are spreading trump's word. It's always nice to have some help from friends.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: kkk-protest.png?w=821]

Yes they are all pro-Jewish like him.
KKK was founded by which political party.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 08-29-2019

trump-pence 2020 logo came from a white supremacist site. Jesus fucking Christ. For all of you that insist on saying he's not a racist/bigot or whatever the hell else you come up with, blow it out your ass.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 08-29-2019

(08-29-2019, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: trump-pence 2020 logo came from a white supremacist site. Jesus fucking Christ. For all of you that insist on saying he's not a racist/bigot or whatever the hell else you come up with, blow it out your ass.

I agree

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 08-29-2019

(08-27-2019, 04:40 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Indeed.
There are people on here hateful to Trump yet call him hateful and argue the merits of hatefulness.

Isn't that fucking stupid?

Horse face
Sleepy 
Pocohontas
Nasty
Dumb
The Dick
Crooked
Heartless
Lyin
Sanctimonious
Slimeball
Swampman
Shady
Dicky
Sneaky
Lightweight
Fat
Cheating
Nutty
Sleazy
Pencil Neck
Cryin
Goofy
Wacky
Crazy
Sloppy
Low IQ
Psycho
Animals
Shit hole
Rapists
Frauds
Bozo
Punchy
Dopey
Low life
Pig
Dog
Bad complexion
Looks like a linebacker
Treat em like shit
Bimbo
Miss Piggy

But to you these are just cute nick-names he uses to describe people. To me this is one of the reasons I cannot take what he says seriously or give him the respect.
You will probably say that these names are not "hateful" by definition, and while that is true, they certainly aren't respectful. I don't care who you are describing, one should never pick on physical features of another human being. Or judge them solely on their physical features.
Also I know this has nothing to do with policies he passes or doesn't pass, but it is one of my starting points.

#BeBest!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-05-2019

He altered a National Weather Center's map with a sharpie!  hah hah hah

[Image: 5d700caa2500007e0403837b.png?cache=up2o3..._noupscale]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-05-2019

Great, now Wolf Blitzer will be screaming "Sharpiegate"

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 09-05-2019

Now don't be dishonest! Did you see him alter that map with a sharpie? Is there a sharpie on his desk? Did anyone see him do it?

I saw that in an actual tweet by the way. (Not the dishonest part, I added that since it is such a popular term here)

The guy picking up the map seemed so nervous.

Him going on and on about it is so stupid. He should avoid all weather related updates from now on. Just let the experts do it.

Also-the fact that he is going on this morning and the day prior about Debra Messing is just irrelavant also.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 09-05-2019

P.S.
I like Ivanka Trump's new haircut.

#sorrynotsorry

And I thought the pictures of her green dress flying up were fake at first.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-09-2019

trump is having another klan rally right now and he’s talking about the hardships his klan endures waiting to get in. Today it’s just awful because they’re all soaking wet in the rain. It’s 88 and sunny.

Help.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 09-10-2019

Nothing he says is true.
He does not speak the truth!

Also-lets not let anyone in from the Bahamas. Great idea. Just before the hurricane hit, some very bad people-drug dealers, rapists, murderers went over there, put themselves in harm's way and then are going to try to get in to America. Or maybe-they went over AFTER the hurricane-I can't decide which.
Also, there are "BAD" people in congress. Rapists, Murderers, drug dealers.