Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 09-10-2019

Scoundrels even!

Duchess I wish you would check out that book I have been talking about-I mentioned it on Twitter.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 09-10-2019

I bet he shaves his legs.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 09-10-2019

I like this guy.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 09-10-2019

People really need to see the "new" Klan.

[Image: antifa-640x480.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-10-2019

That's your response in defense of president nitwit?   hah

Nope just think that the new klan should be noticed.

They shouldn't be given any attention whatsoever. I've yet to encounter a Democrat who embraces them.

Using liberal logic "nor do they shun them"

Are there high profile or mainstream Democrats who embrace them? I've only ever seen Dems denounce them.

I haven't heard anything either way but I'm not out there looking for political bullshit, it gives me a headache after a while and can only take it in small bites. Its as bad as following the kardashians or any Hollywood nutcases. Their kids take their first steps and its in the news..................give me a break.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 09-11-2019

Keith Ellison off the top of my head

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-11-2019

(09-10-2019, 12:53 AM)MirahM Wrote: Duchess I wish you would check out that book I have been talking about-I mentioned it on Twitter.

Noted! I'll check him out and I gave him a follow.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 09-11-2019

Awesome.

I actually found myself going to Laura Trumps page the other day-or somehow finding a broadcast she did for "Women for Trump" All she kept saying is "Why wouldn't women want to vote for Trump when more women are succeeding in this economy?" She said some other stuff too, I have to go back and watch.
I bring it up because I have been ignoring his family and concentrating on his dumb tweets-but they have been doing some work in the background, for me, it is important to hear what they are saying.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 09-12-2019

Every time Trumpy tweets, thousands of people answer back to him. Reading the comments is always hilarious.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 09-20-2019

I am watching the press conference with the Australian Prime Minister.
I try to look for the positive and there are some positives to say about the things Trump is saying
and then
there
are
the
really
embarrassing things he says.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 09-20-2019

(08-08-2019, 01:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Dramaqueen
[Image: C2vMXQD.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 09-20-2019

The stuff of nightmares. Jesus Christ.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 10-01-2019

(09-20-2019, 01:20 PM)MirahM Wrote: I am watching the press conference with the Australian Prime Minister.
I try to look for the positive and there are some positives to say about the things Trump is saying
and then
there
are
the
really
embarrassing things he says.
Things are bad over here. There are those of us who are trying to do the right thing, but it's hard when you have dishonest and covering up going on.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Fry Guy - 10-01-2019

Dishonest like the Biden thing or the Hillary email thing or the Obama FISA abuse things?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 10-23-2019

Rick Wiles, a pastor and friend of the president has said that if trump is removed from office (no matter that this is a legal process that is found in our Constitution) that "veterans, cowboys & mountain men and guys that know how to fight will hunt down Democrats and kill them".