Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-10-2019

Good news, trump lovers! He finally got some public applause. His desperate search for it took him to the deep red south where stadium ticket holders were told if they booed trump they'd lose their reserved seats.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 11-10-2019

Aha! I knew there had to be something going on behind the scenes when I read about his ecstatic acceptance of their cheering.

I just saw this morning that it was the State Department that finally released the aid money to Ukraine (due it being illegal NOT to release it) and not Trump so there goes one of his defenses. He's starting to swirl down the shitter.

(11-10-2019, 12:32 PM)Rootilda Wrote: He's starting to swirl down the shitter.

Love025

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 11-10-2019

Flush him down!

Gonna need a plunger for that giant butt plug.

If not removed in a coup he will make America the worlds compost heap!

He needs to be held accountable by law, not by a coup. We're not a third world country yet.

"A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/ ( listen); French: [ku deta]), also known by its German name putsch (/pʊtʃ/), or simply as a coup, is the overthrow of an existing government by non-democratic means; typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction."

So tell me, who's the dictator in this scenario? Impeachment is definitely constitutional so that's not it. Granted I'm biased but the political faction attempting an illegal seizure of power are the Republicans. Trump and his followers have mentioned several times that term limits shouldn't apply to him and that if he gets impeached or even just loses his reelection, a civil war is brewing. Why doesn't that seem to bother anyone on the right?

By d'etat or de grace we cannot afford to let our unvaccinated children live under this demented sexual deviant dictator! MLK's perverted liaisons pale by comparison!

That's a good point.

On the top of your head.

What ever! Wear your maga hat in SHAME!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 11-10-2019

It's time for the second arm of the Democrats to come into play in this impeachment drive to let the public view all that has transpired.

Yes, the media is poised to break out the big guns of propaganda this week.

(11-10-2019, 06:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: let the public view all that has transpired.

I'm so excited! hah I'll be racing home to tune in to C-Span.

...and there are those who are trying to get PBS to broadcast it in full in the evening so that others can see it as well.

I think I saw that ABC News is going to live broadcast it.

That's wonderful to read! The more people who have the opportunity to hear the facts the better off we'll all be. That's my hope anyway.

"ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS will set aside scheduled programming next week to cover the House’s first open impeachment hearings on President Trump.

The cable news networks CNN, Fox News Channel, MSNBC and CSPAN will also provide live coverage. The broadcast networks’ announcement Friday that they would televise the hearing, however, gives the event an extra measure of exposure and weight with the public."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/tv/broadcast-cable-networks-to-televise-impeachment-hearings/2019/11/08/e774ba6a-0277-11ea-8341-cc3dce52e7de_story.html

Along with all their opinions no doubt. The second arm of the Dems will be active...........very active.  Love025

They have him this time!  hah

On a better note Trump has over 200 judicial judges placed maybe more. Maybe even more than any other President. Here come the Judge.

https://twitter.com/Betsywetsy00/status/1193392457343332352

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 11-17-2019

Why would trump take an unscheduled trip to Walter Reed?

The White House pool reporters were told not to report it until he arrived there.

Unfortunately, this administration has no credibility whatsoever so I can't believe their statement regarding it.