Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 01-03-2020

(01-03-2020, 11:23 AM)MirahM Wrote: Your optimism is amazing.

I am seeing pictures of celebrations in the streets in Iran and reading about retaliation must be had. I wonder what that will look like.

They will attack something again and be repelled. The celebrations are government sponsored for media dispersal to the world. Remember they rule with fear and that is what they are trying to do by making people worry about what they will do next. The attack on the Iraq embassy was a test and they did not expect the response they got because of it.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 01-03-2020

The strike on saudi oil fields was a declaration of war and the saudis pussed out.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 01-03-2020

(01-03-2020, 08:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think there is a movie where they start a war to detract from other stuff going on in politics and the dude wins. I hope that's not what is going on here.

Was it Wag the Dog?  (How quaint, trying to cover up a presidential affair.)

(01-03-2020, 12:00 PM)BigMark Wrote: The strike on saudi oil fields was a declaration of war and the saudis pussed out.

Trump sent American troops there to protect the oil. His campaign promise to pull our military out of the middle east is a load of bullshit.

Um... what?  Russia knew about this long before Congress did.  

[Image: YZzXNUX.png]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 01-03-2020

(01-03-2020, 02:33 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Um... what?  Russia knew about this long before Congress did. 

Yeah, and apparently the murdering Saudi Crown Prince as well. 

(01-03-2020, 01:55 PM)Rootilda Wrote: [quote pid='502141' dateline='1578054866']
(How quaint, trying to cover up a presidential affair.)

[/quote]

The good ol' days, when our biggest problem was a president who couldn't keep his pecker in his pants.

Holy shit. I really fucked that up. Oops.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 01-03-2020

(01-03-2020, 01:55 PM)Rootilda Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 08:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think there is a movie where they start a war to detract from other stuff going on in politics and the dude wins. I hope that's not what is going on here.

I was thinking of some movie where an explosion happens right in the beginning. I thought it was a John Travolta film...but I can't remember.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 01-03-2020

Debbie does Dallas?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 01-03-2020

(01-03-2020, 01:55 PM)Rootilda Wrote:

Canadian Bacon?

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be paying attention to politics every. fucking. day.

trump is at a church in Florida. I saw a bunch of those freaks laying hands on him & praying. 28

...annnnd he's bragging about killing Soleimani. Oh God.

Jesus reborn, praise the lord.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 01-04-2020

There was something on twitter about this
thanks for reminding me
BRB!

(01-03-2020, 06:18 PM)Duchess Wrote: Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be paying attention to politics every. fucking. day.

trump is at a church in Florida. I saw a bunch of those freaks laying hands on him & praying. 28

...annnnd he's bragging about killing Soleimani. Oh God.

Also-
I know, right?!

Tonight all I wanted to do was come home, take the dog for a walk and crawl into bed and watch netflix. I have mostly done that. Then I get back on line and said, "Oh yeah, now I remember why I wanted to crawl into a cave right now"

Stay with me here, I'm just showing quotes from twitter

Quote:Trump's evangelical advisors - those who will be praying with him at his rally today - mostly believe the Bible predicts a war between Iran and Israel before Jesus returns to rapture them in advance of the end of the world.

Quote:Evangelical support of Israel is, at best, instrumental to bringing about armageddon. It has very little to do with actually supporting the livelihood and wellbeing of Jews.

Quote:Might be worth remembering this Q&A w/ Pompeo in March 2019 - would Trump be the "Queen Esther" to save "the Jewish people from the Iranian menace?" Pompeo: "that's possible."

There's always some evangelical apocalyptic/rapture thing in the background.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/30/us/politics/pompeo-christian-policy.html
The Rapture and the real world: Mike Pompeo blends beliefs and policy

Quote:Did Mr. Pompeo think President Trump had been “raised for such a time as this, just like Queen Esther, to help save the Jewish people from the Iranian menace?”
“As a Christian, I certainly believe that’s possible,” Mr. Pompeo said. 

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 01-04-2020

Whatever credibility that Pompeo had, is gone, even some of his fellow West Point grads find him lacking. I look forward to kicking his junky ass to the curb too. He's a lying cocksucka just like everyone else associated with this administration.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 01-04-2020

[Image: wife-wtf-is-this-pile-of-clothes-doing-o...286744.png]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 09:39 AM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: wife-wtf-is-this-pile-of-clothes-doing-o...286744.png]
hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 01-05-2020

This goddamn freak is threatening war crimes now.