Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 02-25-2020

(02-24-2020, 08:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sometimes I think the Democrats would love to see the economy crash because of this in an effort to get rid of Trump. The millions that die be damned.

Millions of people are going to die? Will it be all the people who support putting kids in cages? If so, I don't care if they die.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 02-25-2020

(02-24-2020, 08:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sometimes I think the Democrats would love to see the economy crash because of this in an effort to get rid of Trump. The millions that die be damned.
I'd like to see the economy crash so hard we adopt the barter system again. If Trump and the other greedy politicians and billionaires are affected too, all the better.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 02-25-2020

just eat your happy meal and shut up.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 02-25-2020

(02-25-2020, 05:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Millions of people are going to die? Will it be all the people who support putting kids in cages? If so, I don't care if they die.

That's so racist! Why do you hate Obama? it's because he's black right?

Obamas idea for cages

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-04-2020

The trump campaign is suing another opinion writer...because of their opinion.  28

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-07-2020

He's added 2 or 3 new lawsuits since I posted that ^^^^^^^^^.

This British writer has said everything I think. I particularly like it because I used to say trump is the GOP's Frankenstein.

"If being a twat were a TV show, trump would be a boxed set".   28

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.
For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.
So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever.
I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.

And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface.

Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront.
Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul.

And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist.
Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that.
He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat.

He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully.
That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead.

There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:
• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.
• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss.
After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.
God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart.
In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish:
‘My God… what… have… I… created?
If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 03-07-2020

That is great!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-09-2020

28  trump jr. wants to debate a Yale educated attorney.   28

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 03-09-2020

(03-09-2020, 04:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: 28  trump jr. wants to debate a Yale educated attorney.   28
He should debate an empty box first and see how it goes.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 03-09-2020

are you available

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 03-09-2020

(03-09-2020, 10:22 AM)BigMark Wrote: are you available
Not for you, ya big flirt. I'm telling Mrs Biggie.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 03-09-2020

Watching Pence kiss Trumps ass in Todays CV briefing is gross.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-09-2020

Yeah, it is, it's pretty fuckin' gross to see the head of the CDC and Surgeon General do it all well.

Have you ever seen the Cabinet meetings when they go around the room and they all praise trump? It's insane.  hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-09-2020

I'd love to see that . Is it on you-tube? Got anything recent?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 03-09-2020

(03-09-2020, 08:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'd love to see that . Is it on you-tube? Got anything recent?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-10-2020

You spent 45 min watching that?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 03-10-2020

I was at home sick. : (
So yeah I was interested in what Trump said about the C Virus, and then I heard Pence and eventually turned it off.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 03-21-2020

I am watching yesterday's briefing after seeing several cut/pasted clips, I had to see for myself. Dang these are long. I will say that I am a little annoyed at some of the reporters questions. They don't feel productive to me. I'm not letting Trump off the hook long term, but for the short term people need to really think about their questions and what really needs answering.

Also-they've been asking Trump questions for years-he is not going to miraculaously change his tune-there comes a point when dealing with a person such as Trump that it is no longer productive to poke a "dead horse". Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. He isn't going to change, but be creative-is there a different way of framing a question that will get results or a better answer-or don't ask it at all.

Questions such as "How do you rate yourself? Of course he is going to answer a "10" ask a different question. Move on. Lets get some results and some needed supplies to people.

I could be wrong, I just am annoyed at some of the repeated clips w/out the full story.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 03-21-2020

If one listens closely, he is answering questions,
He is acknowledging the gravity of this-no longer pretending it is nothing.
He just adds bs on the top of his answers!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-21-2020

Meanwhile the Democrats sit idly by while Trump takes on this crisis. They on the other hand will wait and criticize everything he does. Their plan is to start handing out cash willy nilly to the population as usual doing nothing but prolonging the pain. Where is Pelosi, Shummer, Nadler or any of the other mouthpieces? ......Hunkering down and thinking of ways to make Trump look bad. 

I think Trump is doing a good job considering all the red tape laid before him. He has removed quite a bit of the useless regulations over the past few years but not all of them. 

It will be alright as I'm an optimist not a pessimist like the majority of the media hacks drumming up the national paranoia like a blood sport.

This is not a crisis that money can solve. It takes time and that is something nobody wants to hear. So they lash out at the nearest thing. I understand that mentality and do not want to be part of it.