Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-18-2020

Damn near killed him.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-18-2020

(05-18-2020, 10:17 AM)MirahM Wrote: Talk about Trump derangement syndrome- He has Obama derangement syndrome. And so do many of his followers. He can't get through the day w/out mentioning him. Or Hilary for that matter.
Why would he still feel the need to bring Obama up? Is he not great enough? He really has to say its Obamas fault this late in the game?

Lame.

Yeah, lame, but that's who trump is. He's always hated President Obama and one of the White House Correspondence Dinners really enforced that hate when President Obama mocked trump and his ridiculous bullshit. It was pretty fucking awesome.

Right now, I'm okay with trump bringing him up & disrespecting him on a daily basis. It works in our favor as far as getting out the vote goes. Go trump go!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 05-18-2020

Did you see what Karl Rove said? He compared Obama's commencement remarks to a political drive-by shooting. That motherfucker should be in prison for war crimes and yet here we are.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-18-2020

Yes, I did see that & thought the very same thing.

president nitwit is on Twitter screaming LOSER at a picture of Mitt Romney. Jesus Christ.

I saw it said earlier that our country could have 250,000 dead Americans by election day. *sigh*  MAGA!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 05-18-2020

Hillary was the one that started the birth certificate thing.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 05-19-2020

Better fact check that Maggot.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-20-2020

[Image: PwDJn8lp?format=jpg&name=900x900]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 05-20-2020

He's never been more presidential.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 05-20-2020

(05-20-2020, 05:45 PM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: PwDJn8lp?format=jpg&name=900x900]

He's not Red Man with bulging white eye sockets any longer, apparently he has a new makeup artist! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-21-2020

This is trump addressing his latest coronavirus test. He only has the best words. Whatta maroon.  hah

"I tested very positively in another sense, so, this morning, yeah. I tested positively toward negative, right? So, no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative"

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Rootilda - 05-21-2020

Ha, you beat me too it.

I'm going to repeat myself here, he's never been more presidential. /s

Seriously, how can his fans read/hear that and think he's the best president ever created by god? I know we're a nation of idiots but do we really need to have the biggest one leading the country?

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 05-21-2020

He has "such a way with words"! hah

He amazes himself!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 05-21-2020

Where's a L. H. O. when you need him. hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 05-22-2020

I read an article last night that further delved into his psychosis. I want to post it but first I have to check the source, the author and the psychologist. It sucks because I agree with all of it and it sounds legit, but I have to figure out how legit the sources are. It won't change anyone's mind anyway or make a difference, so I don't know why I bother.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-22-2020

(05-22-2020, 02:25 PM)MirahM Wrote: It won't change anyone's mind anyway or make a difference, so I don't know why I bother.

Facts matter. A fact is a fact, some choose to base their opinions on fact, others willfully ignore facts, but regardless, a fact is truth, it just is.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-26-2020

...annnnd now the president of the United States is posting a video on FB of Joe Biden in a coffin. Jesus Christ. 

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 05-26-2020

When I looked for Biden in coffin video, this is what I found!

(Duchess, if you think it's too much, delete it!)

[Image: EY8jkqVUcAA3riN.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 05-26-2020

(05-26-2020, 08:28 PM)Carsman Wrote: When I looked for Biden in coffin video, this is what I found!

(Duchess, if you think it's too much, delete it!)

[Image: EY8jkqVUcAA3riN.jpg]
hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 05-26-2020

(05-22-2020, 02:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 02:25 PM)MirahM Wrote: It won't change anyone's mind anyway or make a difference, so I don't know why I bother.

Facts matter. A fact is a fact, some choose to base their opinions on fact, others willfully ignore facts, but regardless, a fact is truth, it just is.

I will try to find it and retweet it. I might post it here. But I won't FB it!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 05-26-2020

Michelle and Melania are going to get it on like Donkey Kong