Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Donovan - 03-27-2016

And by the way, fuckwit, the DSM you're so goddamn proud of did not exist prior to 1952, and likewise neither did modern psychiatry as a fucking profession. So the entire field of study is literally less than 75 years old, even if you count some of the earliest forerunners. So essentially the entire thing is built on a huge pile of horseshit that stems from "doctors" making such fantastic medical diagnoses and "excessive masturbation", "melancholia" and "female problems". And then bleeding them with leeches and whatnot.

So take your respect for the highest slingers of psychiatric bullshit and their PAID FOR degrees, and shove them up your bachelor degree ass.

LOL moron.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 03-27-2016

(03-27-2016, 04:16 PM)Donovan Wrote: You seem cranky. Maybe because you're wrong on so many different levels all you have left is name calling?

You must be cranky too because you just responded to his dumbass comment by calling him a twat, fuckwit and moron. JS.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-27-2016

Fucking fuckface...and I might be one too for following his tweets. 84

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
Just to show you how unfair Republican primary politics can be, I won the State of Louisiana and get less delegates than Cruz-Lawsuit coming

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Cutz - 03-27-2016

I have no problem with saying Trump has narcissistic personality. I might even agree. But citing the OPINIONS of unqualified people and labeling it proof is what I take exception to. Then saying that qualifications don't matter... you might as well throw your credibility out a window.

I have a degree in behavioral science. I'm also a hairsbreath from having a masters in business. Meaning I'm 910ths of the way to calling myself an internet expert and saying I'm more intelligent than other internet experts. Except I won't, because I'm not trying to be internet famous. If you could admit that NONE of your cited sources is actually qualified to diagnose Trump with a mental disorder, I'd let it go as if I were a princess in that frozen movie. However, you can't cite one medical doctor saying he's mentally ill. It's impossible. So I'll call bullshit all day and night. You can keep trying to throw opinion against facts, but at the end of the day, you're just throwing shit at a wall. Keep hoping it sticks.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Cutz - 03-27-2016

You know what, maybe it's the cool mexican breeze or the heavy drinking, but I've fucked with you enough for one week Dono.

Agree to disagree. Not worth an arguement. Trump is an idiot. As much as any other candidate.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 03-28-2016

Nice going Cutz, acting all mature and everything.

I was hoping it was getting near time for you and Donovan to whip your dicks out.

Killjoy.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - FAHQTOO - 03-28-2016

(03-27-2016, 10:15 PM)Cutz Wrote: You know what, maybe it's the cool mexican breeze or the heavy drinking, but I've fucked with you enough for one week Dono.

Agree to disagree. Not worth an arguement. Trump is an idiot. As much as any other candidate.

It's a new week.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Cutz - 03-28-2016

Ur a new week.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-28-2016

Go Trump1!!! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-29-2016

I asked my boss' housekeeper this morning what she thought of Trump and it was almost like she had been waiting to be asked. She threw down the dishtowel and let 'er rip. hah Then my boss chimed in with, "now you know exactly how I've felt for the last eight years". In a nano second I regretted saying anything because at that point she was on an Obama tear. Holy shit.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-29-2016

People are very passionate about this election more so than the last but not by much. Eh............I don't feel as if I can relate truly with any of them they are all distant.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - HairOfTheDog - 03-29-2016

Donald Trump is the subject of street artists around the world.

[Image: 56f6a86c150000ad000b3405.jpeg?cache=clt0xt6mfa]
^ Vienna, Austria by TABBY

[Image: 56f6a8e11e0000b300705674.jpeg]
^ New York City, U.S.A. by Hansky

[Image: 5760.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...2bb7544dab]
^ Tijuana, Mexico by Indecline

[Image: someone-added-donald-trump-to-the-wall-o...342821.jpg]
^ Paris, France (at Belushi's Bar)

And............last but not least..............this one is for Donovan.

[Image: 56cb3ad8c3618863458b45ab.jpg]
^ Bristol, England by Pegasus

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 03-29-2016

I love the poop one. You'll never, ever hear me say anything like that again.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - sally - 03-29-2016

[Image: 23182c11-7217-45e4-a08b-2d579977f1f3_zpsbmpo3hsk.jpg]

^The Bronx, U.S.A by Tyrone

hah

Keeping it rolling with some pro-Trump artistry...

[Image: trump_stamp_lady.png]
^ New York City, U.S.A by Bruno/Foo/Cortina. 'Trump Stamp', modeled by Muffin T. White.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Carsman - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 01:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: hah

Keeping it rolling with some pro-Trump artistry...

[Image: trump_stamp_lady.png]
^ New York City, U.S.A by Bruno/Foo/Cortina. 'Trump Stamp', modeled by Muffin T. White.

On the bright side, that tat could have been put 4 inches lower! hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 03-29-2016

I do NOT like TRUMPH. He reminds me of a school yard bully whose money and privilege has allowed him to remain emotionally a self centered child.

[Image: i6i.jpg]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Maggot - 03-29-2016

You will learn to love him I'm sure. Sarcastic

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - ZEROSPHERES - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 04:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: You will learn to love him I'm sure. Sarcastic

WHAT WILL TRUMPH'S CABINET LOOK LIKE?
[Image: YUKYUK.jpg]

Will it be Intolerance Repackaged for America?